Neverland RP discussion

Lent...

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 173 comments Mod
So, today's Shrove Tuesday! (The day before Lent) and I'm giving up the computer...so I'm not going to be on until Easter, April 8th. I'm looking for a mod for the next 47 days :) I'll announce it tonight (sorry about the late notice). To be a mod, you're going to have to welcome people, make sure people follow the rules, and answer questions, ect. the format I'd like you to sign up would be:
Name:
How often you're on:
Why you want to be a mod:
How many times you've been a mod:
Liz is head mod until I come back but I want another mod too :)

As for my characters, you can very, very loosely RP IF the need presents itself and IF you RP true to themselves! Please don't reveal anything about their past and don't kill them or make them fall in love ;) I'll have a friend who will also monitor this group and if you have any questions that just can't wait then post them here and she'll tell me :) I'm on for the rest of today, but then I'm off!! I'll miss you guys!

message 2: by €ℒᓰzᗩßℯЋ ツ (last edited Feb 21, 2012 02:10PM) (new)

€ℒᓰzᗩßℯЋ ツ YUSH! I'm glad you're able to trust me with the group :) It is AH-MAZ-ING!

Aww... :( Why Hannah why?!

message 3: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 173 comments Mod
Haha I can!! :) well thank you :)

And cause *evil scientist voice* goodreads is controlling my life!! Lol just kidding but something's tellin me I need a break :/ it's gonna be Soo hard I'm honna die!

message 4: by Inati (new)

Inati  (inatithetimelord) | 244 comments Name: Izzy Zentner
How Often I'm On: An hour on weekdays, a LOT on weekends
How many times I've been a mod: 2

^.^

message 5: by Apollinaria Fowl (last edited Feb 21, 2012 05:05PM) (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Hannah wrote: "So, today's Shrove Tuesday! (The day before Lent) and I'm giving up the computer...so I'm not going to be on until Easter, April 8th. I'm looking for a mod for the next 47 days :) I'll announce it ..."

You know that sort of sounds like what my mom told me about eating these thing that look like pancakes all week(I don't actually know the correct English name for them... Only the Russian one) and then after that being like a vegan for a month. We're not doing that though, and I'm already a vegetarian(as of the middle of December) so...

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Aw, I'm really sad now... But it's really soon anyways! Wanna roleplay in Crashed and Stranded? I really want Kallista to meet Jason...

€ℒᓰzᗩßℯЋ ツ I guess, I don't know if I like that one as much >.< I'm thinking of...un-joining that group :/

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Aw...

€ℒᓰzᗩßℯЋ ツ Yea, I just came way too late. They're already on the island. But, if they were to make another one and kind of started over after this one ended, I would TOTALLY be in! :D

message 10: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Please stay in it... I don't think anyone's gonna want to make another anyways... That's already a remake. Unless you wanna make a plan crash roleplay yourself... I'd join, and maybe help you make it...

€ℒᓰzᗩßℯЋ ツ Well, I know. But have you ever been in those groups that do like for example a Hunger Games one and have multiple arena's start and finish? You could start with one, of course, but once that one started to end and most of the people were dead, you'd make a second Area and start that one up. Kind of like that, except it's a totally new group. Plus, that'd be stealing their idea, pretty much, and I'd rather not do that.

message 12: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) There are like a hundred roleplays that are plane crashes.

€ℒᓰzᗩßℯЋ ツ Yea, that too :P I've been in like 20 of them >.<

message 14: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) oh... kk... But please stay!

€ℒᓰzᗩßℯЋ ツ But...but...like I said before, it's WAY too late for me to just pop right in. I think we should ask them to make another one after.

message 16: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Why? I promise I'll rp w/ you... I mean some people just made new characters and they're still jumping in....

€ℒᓰzᗩßℯЋ ツ Okay, to make this offical, Hannah's coming back on April 8th and the countdown is currently at 15 more days!!!! (not counting today and the day she comes back :) )

message 18: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) That's actually not too bad!

€ℒᓰzᗩßℯЋ ツ Yea, I felt bad for saying that >.< I was thinking she was coming back in a month, not 47 days.

message 20: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) yeah...

message 21: by €ℒᓰzᗩßℯЋ ツ (last edited Apr 11, 2012 07:30PM) (new)

€ℒᓰzᗩßℯЋ ツ Liz will not be getting on for exactly 7 days starting tomorrow. All RP's will have to wait, or, if you really want...to move on. Although that'd be extremely sad and I'd feel rejected :P Love you all! :)