Pirates RP discussion

Lent...

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ So, today's Shrove Tuesday! (The day before Lent) and I'm giving up the computer...so I'm not going to be on until Easter, April 8th. I'm looking for a mod for the next 47 days :) I'll announce it tonight (sorry about the late notice). To be a mod, you're going to have to welcome people, make sure people follow the rules, and answer questions, ect. the format I'd like you to sign up would be:
Name:
How often you're on:
Why you want to be a mod:
How many times you've been a mod:

As for my characters, you can very, very loosely RP IF the need presents itself and IF you RP true to themselves! Please don't reveal anything about their past and don't kill them or make them fall in love ;) I'll have a friend who will also monitor this group and if you have any questions that just can't wait then post them here and she'll tell me :) I'm on for the rest of today, but then I'm off!! I'll miss you guys!

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Apolla
Quite often, except on Tuesdays
I like helping out
A LOT

message 3: by €ℒᓰzᗩßℯЋ ツ (last edited Feb 21, 2012 02:06PM) (new)

€ℒᓰzᗩßℯЋ ツ Name: Elizabeth (Liz)
How often you're on: About every day, unless there is a vacation, or I have too much stuff piled up that day. And not on Sundays until after dinner.
Why you want to be a mod: Because I love pirates, and would love to help out with the group :)
How many times you've been mod: Definitely a lot more than I use to, people are starting to see that I can be a big help in the groups. Summery: ditto for Apolla

ღஐKendraღஐ Kednra
On everyday
Well,I really like this group already love the idea about pirates. I also enjoy making sure everything is in order and making sure everything is running smooth.
I have been a mod for a couple other Rp groups and am used to helping out.

((sorry if this is late))

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) ღஐKendra (Imagine Greater)ღஐ wrote: "Kednra
On everyday
Well,I really like this group already love the idea about pirates. I also enjoy making sure everything is in order and making sure everything is running smooth.
I have been a ..."

I don't think Liz or I are allowed to make new mods...

ღஐKendraღஐ Ya i figured.....but its alright! :D Its fine