BTS Book Club discussion

Gorgeous Covers!!!!! > Gorgeous Covers!!!!!

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Christy (new)

Christy Wilhelm | 282 comments Mod
Exiled (Immortal Essence, #1) by RaShelle Workman
I love the butterflies!
Three Days to Dead (Dreg City, #1) by Kelly Meding
The Shadow Reader (A Shadow Reader Novel, #1) by Sandy Williams
The Forever Queen (The Saxon Series #2) by Helen Hollick
The Goblin King (Shadowlands, #1) by Shona Husk

I'm a sucker for a pretty cover :)

message 2: by Redheads Review it Better (last edited Feb 21, 2012 02:44PM) (new)

Redheads Review it Better (redreviewsit) | 36 comments I have lots of favs!

Avenger's Angel (The Lost Angel, #1) by Heather Killough-Walden Bond with Me (Fallen, #1) by Anne Marsh Demons Like It Hot (Demons Unleashed, #2) by Sidney Ayers Hot Zone by Catherine Mann Hunger Untamed (Feral Warriors, #5) by Pamela Palmer Legacy Found (Legacy, #3) by N.J. Walters Lothaire (Immortals After Dark, #12) by Kresley Cole The Perfect Play (Play by Play, #1) by Jaci Burton Sweet Caroline by Lissa Matthews Wanted Undead or Alive (Love at Stake, #12) by Kerrelyn Sparks

I will completely admit I buy covers for the hot guys on the front! ;)

message 4: by Christy (new)

I really love Wither cover

Stephanie (Bookfever) (bookfever) Yes ^^ it's gorgeous!

message 6: by Christy (new)

This guy is just to smokin' hot!!
Taking a Shot (Play by Play, #3) by Jaci Burton

message 8: by Nick (new)

Nick Nicholas (nicksnicholas) | 90 comments So I'm a dude, married and straight..... so mainly my smoking hot covers are more about couples than individuals... but I am also open minded. Here are some of my fav covers (couples)

A Stranger's Kiss by K.E. Saxon A Matter of Trust by Ciana Stone Strength in Numbers by Mandy M. Roth Brianna by Judy Mays Their Submissive Switch (The Boss's Pet, #4) by Tonya Kinzer Night Lover by Lacey Diamond

One of my fav hunky man covers (Yeah I'm not any kind of "a phobic" so I can use words like hunky and still feel all alpha and shit!) I still really love Tessa Adam's dragon shapeshifting men covers. God I wish I was young and looked like this dude (or that freaking Hockey dude with the 8 pack posted by Christy above- no wonder my wife loves to watch the NHL all the time LOL !!!!)

Dark Embers (Dragon's Heat, #1) by Tessa Adams

And for my fav sexy hottie female cover... The book is just a short but the cover is so dam hawt from a pure testosterone induced point of view.

One Naughty Girl  by Alexx Andria

Well' thats' about it for now if I notice others I'll post them here.

Nick

message 9: by Katherine (last edited Mar 18, 2012 09:32PM) (new)

Katherine McCarthy (katmccarthy) | 5 comments I have lots too but here's a few of my favs:

from Kristen Painter's House of Comarre series...
Blood Rights (House of Comarré, #1) by Kristen Painter Flesh and Blood (House of Comarré, #2) by Kristen Painter Bad Blood (House of Comarré, #3) by Kristen Painter

Angels from Nalini Singh's Guild Hunter series:
Archangel's Kiss (Guild Hunter, #2) by Nalini Singh Angels' Flight (Angels' Pawn #0.5, Angels' Judgment #1.5, Angel's Wolf #4.5, Angels' Dance #4.75) by Nalini Singh Angels of Darkness by Ilona Andrews Archangel's Storm (Guild Hunter, #5) by Nalini Singh

HOT couples:
Blood Law (Blood Moon Rising Trilogy, #1) by Karin Tabke The Darkest Seduction (Lords of the Underworld, #9) by Gena Showalter Bloodright (Blood Moon Rising Trilogy, #2) by Karin Tabke

Love the colours:
Blood on Silk (Awakened by Blood, #1) by Marie Treanor Grave Sins (Cin Craven, #2) by Jenna Maclaine Second Grave on the Left (Charley Davidson, #2) by Darynda Jones Night Seeker (Indigo Court, #3) by Yasmine Galenorn Fourth Grave Beneath My Feet (Charley Davidson, #4) by Darynda Jones

simple black and white:
Ethereal (Celestra, #1) by Addison Moore Fifty Shades Darker (Fifty Shades, #2) by E.L. James Poughkeepsie by Debra Anastasia

beautiful eyes:
Eyes of Magic (Rise of the Unseelie, #3) by S.A. Archer Taming the Vampire (Blood and Absinthe, #1) by Chloe Hart Beyond The Darkness (Guardians of Eternity, #6) by Alexandra Ivy Dreaming of the Wolf (Heart of the Wolf, #8) by Terry Spear

and finally some hot bare chested men:
A Devil Named Desire (The Devil's Bargain #2) by Terri Garey Rapture Untamed (Feral Warriors, #4) by Pamela Palmer Assassin's Honor (Order of the Sicari, #1) by Monica Burns Prince of Air and Darkness by Jenna Black Devil Without a Cause (The Devil's Bargain #1) by Terri Garey Men Out of Uniform (Three Novellas of Erotic Surrender) by Maya Banks

message 10: by Carolyn F. (new)

Carolyn F. Most of her covers are some of the worst I've seen but this cover I liked and it totally played out in the book which I notice doesn't happen very often. Cyborg Nation (Cyberevolution, #3) by Kaitlyn O'Connor

message 11: by Christy (new)

Ӄıȶȶყ ♋ Ӄӈaȶ wrote: "I have lots too but here's a few of my favs:

from Kristen Painter's House of Comarre series...
Blood Rights (House of Comarré, #1) by Kristen Painter Flesh and Blood (House of Comarré, #2) by Kristen Painter Bad Blood (House of Comarré, #3) by Kristen Painter ..."

I love what you choose Kitty :)!

message 12: by Christy (new)

I saw this one today and thought how pretty the cover was.
Spellbound by Samantha Combs

message 13: by Christy (new)

Natural Evil (Elder Races, #4.5) by Thea Harrison
tum tum nice abs :)

Stephanie (Bookfever) (bookfever) Oh yum ^^

message 15: by Jennifer (last edited Mar 23, 2012 11:19AM) (new)

Jennifer Comeaux | 10 comments Christy wrote: "I saw this one today and thought how pretty the cover was.
Spellbound by Samantha Combs"

Elaina Lee, one of the cover artists for Astraea Press, does such beautiful covers! I loved the one she did for my book!

Jennifer Comeaux
Life On the Edge

message 16: by Christy (new)

Jennifer wrote: "Christy wrote: "I saw this one today and thought how pretty the cover was.
Spellbound by Samantha Combs"

Elaina Lee, one of the cover artists for Astraea Press, does such beautiful covers! I lo..."

That's really cute:)

message 17: by Christy (new)

I like this one
Protector (Dark Ops, #4) by Catherine Mann