Moning Maniacs discussion

FEVER : General discussions > Did anyone else feel like the Fever Series went from a paranormal/fantasy to erotica at the end there?

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by EB (new)

EB Mazza (ebmazza) | 2 comments *SPOILERS*
So, there was always that sexual tension throughout the books between Mac and Barrons. And there's also the whole death-by-sex fae thing. And then there was also the whole Pri-Ya bit in Dreamfever. But I think Moning went one step too far in Shadowfever when discussing the sex that took place between Barrons and Mac. I felt that their relationship was lacking a certain substance (and I don't mean semen-lol)that Moning just decided to fill up with sex... And it pissed me the hell off. We get it: they screwed, over and over and over again.... Any chance we might get back to the story some time? Am I the only one that felt this way?

Sarah ♥ dog crazy ♥  (mylheage) Well, we all feel differently.

I personally

1. never felt Mac and Barrons as a couple. I can't see him developing any romantic feelings for a person like her.

2. thought the sex scenes were were lame and not detailed at all. I don't know what you read normally but I've seen more sex-filled stories.

message 3: by EB (new)

EB Mazza (ebmazza) | 2 comments I felt like the sex scenes were just sex and nothing more. He wanted her. She wanted him. So they fucked. The end. I guess I wanted more emotion, more drama, more reasoning, more build-up, more insight. Instead I got a penis and a vagina that just couldn't get enough of each other. What I wanted was two people that couldn't get enough of each other.

I personally

1. never felt Mac and Barrons as a couple. I can't see him developing any romantic feelings for a person like her.

I completely agree. It was downright blasphemous.