New Moon (The Twilight Saga, #2) New Moon discussion

Liked or Hated Jacobs Hair Cut?

Comments Showing 1-42 of 42 (42 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Maddie Desfosses Okay I am Team Edward, but I still thought Jacobs hair cut was a big improvement in his look.

Zafia Personally i love long haired dudes, y'know gotta have something to run your fingers through.

Nya Tomlinson-Horan-Malik-Payne-Styles His hair was cool. but i didnt really care that he cuts it.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Honestly... *didn't really care* I was hoping whether he cut his hair or not that the book would get better... Unfortunately... *nope*

Emily It does make him look better... I mean having his hair long just turned me off. I don't like guys with long hair for some reason.

Maddie Desfosses Emily wrote: "It does make him look better... I mean having his hair long just turned me off. I don't like guys with long hair for some reason."

Ditto

★ Jess He is not a boyfriend or date of yours, he is a book character. It doesnt matter how he looks, its how he acts.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Does it really fucking matter? The book and movie suck ass.

Maddie Desfosses Ellia wrote: "Does it really fucking matter? The book and movie suck ass."

I didn't think so.

Eline Hated. But it doesn't change his acting skills.

Zafia Ellia wrote: "Does it really fucking matter? The book and movie suck ass."

Yet you still found time to not only read, but to reply as well.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Zafia wrote: "Ellia wrote: "Does it really fucking matter? The book and movie suck ass."

Yet you still found time to not only read, but to reply as well."

*applauds* I'm not a fan of the book, but YOU GO GIRL!!!! :D

Mikaela i cannot stand his hair long, it was a vast improvement when it was cut short.

message 14: by Bai (new) - rated it 2 stars

Bai Emily wrote: "It does make him look better... I mean having his hair long just turned me off. I don't like guys with long hair for some reason."

Same

Curlygirly I LOVED his hair cut. Long hair on guys is gross, end of discussion.

Curlygirly MJ wrote: "Zafia wrote: "Ellia wrote: "Does it really fucking matter? The book and movie suck ass."

*applauds* I'm not a fan of the book, bu..."

Why comment on this at all if you don't even like the Twilight Saga? Find a new hobby.

Zafia Curlygirly wrote: "Long hair on guys is gross, end of discussion."

I strongly disagree with that. But each to their own.

Stephanie.burd LOVE. The minute I saw him in twilight, my first thought was "He'd be hot if he cut his hair." And voila! he cut his hair, and now everyone is crazy. It is a HUGE improvement.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Curlygirly wrote: "MJ wrote: "Zafia wrote: "Ellia wrote: "Does it really fucking matter? The book and movie suck ass."

*applauds* I'm not a fan of t..."

I was just bored and commented. And I like my hobbies, like writing, reading, blogging, and commenting thank you very much. I don't mean this offensively, but I didn't say anything against the book, so why does it matter? I just cheered on a fellow Goodreads user.

message 20: by Mikaela (last edited Feb 24, 2012 03:52AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mikaela Baisakhi wrote: "Emily wrote: "It does make him look better... I mean having his hair long just turned me off. I don't like guys with long hair for some reason."

Same"

deffo

Amanda I really liked how the haircut was a part of Jacob's transformation. I loved the long hair as it was a symbol of his tribe but he does look way yummier with the short hair!

http://divaliciouzbookreviews.blogspo...

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Zafia wrote: "Ellia wrote: "Does it really fucking matter? The book and movie suck ass."

I read it before it was popular and BEFORE the movie, I stll hated it, I posted because its rediculas.

Amanda Ellia wrote: "Does it really fucking matter? The book and movie suck ass."

If you hated the books why did you make the effort to click into this post and reply, and in such a rude way. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion on books and they shouldn't feel ridiculed for posting a lighthearted topic on a book they obviously enjoyed. Save your bad language and pointless reply for another site.

http://divaliciouzbookreviews.blogspo...

Zafia Ellia wrote: "I read it before it was popular and BEFORE the movie, I stll hated it, I posted because its rediculas. "

I was not commenting on you reading the book, but that you despite your hate of the book/movie still chose to comment on a thread clearly meant for fans of the books/movies.

Mikaela please stop swearing everyone. i hate reading it. i am not a saint or anything but it is really mean. it ruins fun discussions and even if i do agree with a comment a person has made with swearing i feel like it is directed at me. it just ruins it please don't.

george ☽ LIKED! I'm Team Edward as well, but Jacob's hair was just TERRIBLE! His hair cut was definitely needed and I'm so glad he got it!

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Mikaela wrote: "please stop swearing everyone. i hate reading it. i am not a saint or anything but it is really mean. it ruins fun discussions and even if i do agree with a comment a person has made with swearing ..."

Like I usually say, if you need to prove a point, do it intelligently. :D I agree with you. :)

brooke1994 I loved it, I thought it suited him way better.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Short is way better.

Maddie Desfosses Mikaela wrote: "please stop swearing everyone. i hate reading it. i am not a saint or anything but it is really mean. it ruins fun discussions and even if i do agree with a comment a person has made with swearing ..."

I agree.

Christina Armstrong i hate it

Summer He was so beautiful with long hair ♥ but when he cut it, he looked a lot like shark boy again... lol

Steph i liked jacob better with the long hair :)

message 34: by Cat (new) - rated it 5 stars

Cat yeah

message 35: by Anya (new) - rated it 2 stars

Anya loved his hair cut. i think it is the best thing to happen to him.

Tia Ayu Sulistyana i am team edward. and i hate jacob black so much!

Ms. Twilight Twilight Loved it

message 38: by Deb (new) - rated it 4 stars

Deb Love Jacob..long hair was awesome at first but the shorter cut I like better now.

message 39: by Cat (new) - rated it 2 stars

Cat {Wild Night In} Both look good on him, but the long hair makes him look sweeter.

Chami I love his hair cut. But either his hair cut is horrible or not, it doesn't matter, cuz he is sooo cute.

Stephanie I liked both, but i typically prefer short hair.

Sanjana The short hair was way hotter :)