Misfit Misfit question

Do you think this book needs a sequel?
Anna Munson Anna Feb 21, 2012 08:23AM
I loved this book and I want this book to be a sequel I hope it does though because that would be awesome

Yes it does!!!!!!!!!!!! The ending is too open.

Of course it does! It even implies a sequel when Skovron writes about Jael having to fight a couple more strong demons so there should be about two or three more books to come. I cannot wait!

I totally agree. I really enjoyed the book. Though, the ending made it very open and easy to write a sequel, so I wouldn't be surprised if it did. Even so, I liked the first book and hope for a second.

I loved this book, it really put a spin on religion without dissing religion. I think it needs a sequel, I mean there are other Dukes out there! And there just isn't enough resolution to be a single standing novel.

YES, if there isn't another book 2 this, I'll be very sad, i jus thought their was too much going on tht they have 2 write somethng more atleast.

Ehhh, I don't want another sequel to this book. It is kinda racisist to me. No, make it totally racisist to me. They said that "God" is EVERYTHING, and that we should honor him. Even though he doesn't react to us beings. And no, I don't believe in the Devil. I don't belive in both and I have reasons.