Forever in Blue: The Fourth Summer of the Sisterhood (Sisterhood, #4) Forever in Blue discussion

which of the girls could you most relate to in this book?

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Johanna (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:45PM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

Johanna In the first book, I most related to Tibby, the girl who was always there for everyone else, but alwaqys in the shadows. The second book, more like Bridget, stuck inside myself, letting evil come into me. Third I was like Bridget again, coming out of my sheel, becoming more happy with life. And the fourth one, I believe I am most like Lena.
Lena, throughout the whole series has had it rough in the love department. She's mad for this one guy, but nothing can happen. She strives to make everyone else happy, even risking her own happiness for the others. She also takes no risks.
But in the third one, she decides that sometimes she needs to put herself first, in order to help others. She becomes slightly reckless with a boy, but in a slightly healthy way. And she forgets her old pain. I really liked the way she was depicted in this one.
Which girl represented you?

Ilene idk who i relate to
probably lena
and i LOVE her name!!

message 3: by Rachel (new)

Rachel In the fourth book, I was most definitely Carmen. She was very unsure of who she was and who her friends were, and was worried that she was going to disappear. And then when she ended up playing Perdita, her problem was always that she was just thinking about things too much, and it was affecting her overall life.

Basically, that's totally me.

Deborah First book = Bridget/ Carmen
Second book = Tibby
Third book = Lena
Fourth book = Carmen

Kimberly First book: Tibby, caring for everyone else first
Second book: Lena, love problems
Third book: Lena, love problems
Fourth book: Carmen, just finding myself

Amber I'm probably most like Carmen. or Lena. one of the two

message 7: by Liz (new) - rated it 2 stars

Liz In the first book I definitely relate to Tibby. When I was reading it my friend was also battling cancer so I really related to how Tibby felt. I don't know about the second and third, but in the fourth I related to Carmen with the whole finding who your friends really are.

Dita In the first book I was related to Tibby, but as life unfold itselfs, I begin to realize that in all four books I definitely relate to Bridget. A friend of mine said I have this courage to explore everything and take all the risks.

message 9: by Amy (new)

Amy I think I'm like Bridget. I need a close friend to take care of me and guide me safely through life. I still haven't read books 3 & 4 but I can't wait! Sometimes I feel like Lena with her love...but for me it isn't quite as agonizing!!!

Stephanie Lena for her innocence, but unfortunately I can't draw. Although, I wish I was more like Bridget.

Torie @Steph; SAME HERE. Except I'm really not like any of them when it comes down to all the details.

Jassy Jay A bit like Tibby and Carmen

Samantha It's almost like if you combined all the girls together that's how I would be

message 14: by Tone (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tone Amber wrote: "I'm probably most like Carmen. or Lena. one of the two"

Me too!
I difintely have Lenas personality. I am quiet an shy and don't want to get too much atention (I like drawing, but I am totaly not good at it). But in the first book I also related to Carmen. I live with my mum and see my dad once/twice a month. I like to make him proud, like Carmen and like spending time with him. but I am not at all that drama queen she is!

message 15: by Victoria (last edited Nov 12, 2014 07:20PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Victoria I relate to Lena because I don't really like attention and talking about myself but I want to be like bridget and take more chances. She's so awsome!