Plague (Gone, #4) Plague question

If you were in the FAYZ, what would your power be and how many bars would it have?
Alpha Alpha Feb 21, 2012 12:41AM
Mine would be ice power and it would be three bars. What would be yours?

The ability to control fire and generate fire with the click of a finger. If you have read the darkest minds series then you will know what I'm talking about. Probably a 3-4 bar.

I would want th power of getting food or water or shelter when ever I want and I would want to adsorb others... 5 bars

deleted member Nov 22, 2012 08:29PM   0 votes
The power to absorb other people power/ take their power and keep mine until i own all the powers Probably a 51 bar

Grace (last edited Sep 03, 2015 06:52AM ) Sep 03, 2015 06:50AM   0 votes
I would have the power to have whatever I want. Like if I wanted to have Brianna's speed or someones power then I could just wish it! If I wanted food or an object/ person then I could just wish it! Probably a lot of bars. 20 bars. I can do everything! Lol. I would act like I can do nothing and then when I'm needed I would go "SAM! I'll go kill Drake. Stay here and keep people safe!"

I think I would have something like forcing people to do something? Like, that if I say they should do something they really do it or at least want to do it really badly, like a strong urge. Because I'm allready quite convincing ;) I think 3 or maybe 4 bars if I train it and people really do what I say. Would be cool :D

F 25x33
Kiara You could call it compulsion maybe. This is by far my favorite one so far.
Jan 02, 2015 07:56AM · flag

All Gaia's powers, 10 bar, but would use them for the better.

Reading minds, 3 bars. Don't want to be the all powerful in the dome

5ma_chenhao (last edited Oct 07, 2013 04:26PM ) Oct 07, 2013 04:26PM   0 votes
probably the ability to hypnotize someone, control their movements and their mind o-o or telekinesis cus im lazy and it sounds fun to be able to move things with your mind :D so probably a 6 or 7 bar?

The Hiro Nakamura of the FYAZ. Teleport and stop time. Thatd make you a 5bar I guess.

Caine's power is pretty badass.
Telekinesis is really cool. And Ice Power too. I forgot what kinesis it's called. But you know. Probably a 5 or 6 would be awesome.

I'd like to have the power to heal 3 bars so I'm not terribly intimidating but you guys still would need me.

Something about water...321435645786 bar! :P

It would be the ability to control the dead. So my power would be like a Necromancer power, and it would be 4 bars

i would be able to freeze time, and have people i didnt want frozen not frozen and people i did want frozen, frozen....4 bar so i could hang out with caine and steal him away from diana...i dislike diana!

deleted member Jul 02, 2013 12:27PM   0 votes
reading peoples mind and it would be a 4 bar

i would love to be able to fly or do what Cain does ya know make things lift up with his hands and i woul dbe a 4 bar no less =)

I thought I posted on this topic, but I guess it was a different thread.

Since I'm really perceptive about people already, I'd like to take that a step further and be either telepathic or be able to read minds. I'd be a 4 or 5.

Reading minds wouldn't be a two way street of course, LOL.

But telepathy would have to be....Being able to "talk" to someone else without others knowing we are doing it would be cool.

My power would need to be a secret, or I'd have no friends, LOL. So I guess the only people I could do telepathy with would be friends. No one else would know.

Anyone not a friend would be someone whose mind I could read. I'd be at least a step ahead of them all the time. :-)

Mind Reading, or telekinesis, or the ability to make people do what I want, 5 or 6 bar.

I've thought about this many times. If I was in the FAYZ, first of all, I would want to help out as much as I can, so, I would probably want a power like Brianna or Dekka has. I would kind of feel guilty just sitting around and doing nothing. Power or no power, I would want to help out as much as I can.

I'd want power 5 Bars, absorbing others power

I would want to control nature elements like eathquakes and weather. It would probably be a higher up bar. But that way I could make a secret hideaway for myself where Caine or Drake couldn't find me.

deleted member Jul 13, 2013 07:05PM   0 votes
Be able to control water, and move this element with my will power. probably would want to be a 7 seven bar

deleted member Oct 28, 2012 02:28PM   0 votes
I would want the power of creating something with my mind!
If you've ever read the Immortals series by Alyson Noel, then you know what I am talking about. :)

I would want power over ten-dimensional hyperspace, or any other power that allows me control over the dome itself.

3 bars, invisibility! (plus invisible forcefields of course!)

Power of persuasion. 8 bars.
I would also like the ability to be invisible. The combination of these powers would be great!

deleted member Aug 24, 2012 11:08PM   0 votes
making me luk innocent and so peolpe will do my work!!! 2-3 bars, but prtty strong and helpful

I would probably have the power to manipulate the elements and would probably be a 3 bar.

deleted member Jan 02, 2015 06:30AM   0 votes
Alpha wrote: "Mine would be ice power and it would be three bars. What would be yours?"

I wouldn't want the responsibility of having a power, especially considering some of the persecution they received (ie Zil's "Human Crew")

I would want to make tornados out of my hands and because there are only two 4 bars I'd put myself as a 2 or 3.

Sydney (last edited Jul 02, 2013 02:35PM ) Jul 02, 2013 06:39AM   0 votes
Using someone else's powers. Like, the person still has their power, but I also have it. 4 bar.

Hmm....I think i'd like something like either Zoopathy (the ability to communicate and manipulate animals) or animal shapeshifting, or self teleportation ^_^

so probably a 3 bar power?

All powerful! I'd pretty much be a god! Infinity bars! Very knowledgeable!

If I was in the FAYZ, I think my power would be that of premonitions. That means I'd be able to predict future events. I can guess at what might happen in books, and my guesses can be pretty accurate, so that's what leads me to believe I'd have that power. I think it would be cool, but I'm not sure what bar I'd be at.

Just so everyone knows I'm pretty sure it says little Pete is a 7 bar

I'd like to have the power to shape-shift into someone I had touched. That way I wouldn't be able to shape-shift into just anyone I saw; I would have to shake their hand or something. When I shifted into other mutants I would be able to use their power, too. And the number of bars I had would be unknown, because it depended on who I had shape-shifted into.

Cassidy (last edited Sep 27, 2013 08:57AM ) Sep 19, 2013 02:48PM   0 votes
I think i would either like to be able to control people's minds, or be able to control the weather. Those would be very effective in battle. probably 4 or 5 bars.

I would ideally like the ability to create food and water, but that's defying the laws of physics. I'd choose to be able to last longer without our most basic needs, like food or water. Instead of only lasting 3 days without water, I'd last 10 or something. It's a fairly big power, so I'd probably be a three bar.

Evie (last edited Sep 27, 2013 03:42AM ) Sep 27, 2013 03:42AM   0 votes
Having the power to manipulate people into doing what I please and reading their minds. I would probably also be able to become anything/one I want to when ever I wanted. I would most likely be a 4 bar

I would want to create force fields, 3.56789 bar, maybe i made the dome...

shoot water from my finger tips and the ability to levitate..
3 bars, i drown caine before his messed up tail even knew it

reading minds and power to create water from air and if there is a large body of water near by, be able to use it as a weapon. :D
id probably be a 7 bar! :D

to make anyone sufficate and also have the same as the brezze and sam but also th power to get food 10 barrrr

Reading minds/mind control hahaha i would be a 5 or 6 bar, pretty powerful!!!! haha

I'd either have Telekinesis or Shapeshifting (Animals/Humans)
Probably 3 bars, and no more! And I'd keep it a secret. Don't wanna draw attention to myself.