Beautiful Creatures (Caster Chronicles, #1) Beautiful Creatures discussion

THERE IS GOING TO BE A MOVIE!

Comments (showing 51-59 of 59) (59 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 2 next »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 51: by Will (new) - added it

Will The 1rst i only have the first one cant find the others but it might be good.

Jesserie Erin wrote: "Can you believe it! I am so happy!

Cast:
Viola Davis: Amma
Emma Thompson: Sarafine
Jack O'Connel: Ethan
Alice Englear: Lena

Can You beileve it! February 2013 Baby!"

im not so sure about the cast either but maybe they will be better then we think and it will work out good

message 53: by Erin (new) - rated it 5 stars

Erin I know. I like them but I am not letting all the negitive stuff get in the way because this is going to ruin the movie for me! Im sure they will be awesome...I hope!

Jesserie i hope so too

message 55: by Nina (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nina Jesserie wrote: "i hope so too"

yeah me too

message 56: by Erin (new) - rated it 5 stars

Erin The books are great! So for The Hunger Games movie, if its nothing like the book, I will still love the movie! Doesnt really matter to me. I just want them to get the basic jist and concept and thats fine with me :D

violet OMG I cant believe that so many people are hating on Jack O'connel as Ethan I think that he fits the part perfectly.I know that in time he will grow on you guys I mean hes killer cute and he has a nice attitude to go with it. I think that Lena's character looks a little too old but shes very pretty and a good actress in my oponion. Anyways...

message 58: by Erin (new) - rated it 5 stars

Erin I think Jack O'Connel is pretty good. I didnt have anyone else before jack to think of as Ethan

Susana I'm soo excitied!!! this movie is going to be great!

« previous 1 2 next »

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

Beautiful Creatures (other topics)