« previous 1

Erin Can you believe it! I am so happy!

Cast:
Viola Davis: Amma
Emma Thompson: Sarafine
Jack O'Connel: Ethan
Alice Englear: Lena

Can You beileve it! February 2013 Baby!

Lola ARE YOU SERIOUS!!! <3 HELL YEAH!!!!

Sara Combs I've had these books in my collection for awhile so excited!

Nina Erin wrote: "Can you believe it! I am so happy!

Cast:

Can You beileve it! February 2013 Baby!"

ethan is awful..I don't like him :/

Valerie This is so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Are they going to be seperate within each book or clumped together?? I can't wait either way!!:-D

Erin Seperate! I am so excited! A whole another year!!

Erin Nina wrote: "Erin wrote: "Can you believe it! I am so happy!

Cast:

Can You beileve it! February 2013 Baby!"

ethan is awful...."

See I dont like him either, but I'm not going to let it ruin the movie. He'll grow on me like Josh Hutcherson and Jennifer Lawrence did for the Hunger Games. The cast isnt that big of a deal to me. Just dont let it ruin the movie for you

message 9: by Zo (new) - rated it 5 stars

Zo yeah i don't like jack o'connel either but like Erin said don't let it ruin the movie.

message 10: by Erin (new) - rated it 5 stars

Erin Yeah Im sure when we see the trailer or more news they will grow on you :D

message 11: by Erin (last edited Feb 21, 2012 02:45PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Erin I actually, to my own suprise, like the cast! I'm glad I like them! Jack O'Connel should have longish hair to his brow and Alice Englert needs to have Black hair and this movie is going to rock!

message 12: by Samah (last edited Feb 21, 2012 02:57PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Samah Erin wrote: "I actually, to my own suprise, like the cast! I'm glad I like them! Jack O'Connel should have longish hair to his brow and Alice Englert needs to have Black hair and this movie is going to rock!"

Totally agree! jack needs ti lose the super model look, also. And the jennifer lawerence and josh hutcherson thing: they havent grown on me yet, except for liam hemsworth (<3)

message 13: by Nina (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nina Erin wrote: "Yeah Im sure when we see the trailer or more news they will grow on you :D"

Of course I'll wait for the trailer but but right now he is awful..Guys even if he was the ugliest person,it wouldn't ruin the movie for me...:)I read the first book in two days and I loved it..Beautiful Chaos has released one month ago in Greece and I haven't had the chance to buy it yet:PIs that good that I hear it is?

Samah Omg dude it soo good, I like freaked out when I read it

message 15: by Nina (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nina Samah wrote: "Omg dude it soo good, I like freaked out when I read it"

Damn it,I have to buy it :P

message 16: by Nina (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nina Erin wrote: "Can you believe it! I am so happy!

Cast:

Can You beileve it! February 2013 Baby
February 1st 2013!Nice..Early February :P

message 17: by Nina (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nina Erin wrote: "I actually, to my own suprise, like the cast! I'm glad I like them! Jack O'Connel should have longish hair to his brow and Alice Englert needs to have Black hair and this movie is going to rock!"

She can dye her hair,that is the easiest part:p

Samah You totally have to read, I mean like the end was totally unexpected. Well actually it kinda was, but only at like the last chapter. Ill stop talking now, before I give too much away:)

message 19: by Erin (new) - rated it 5 stars

Erin Nina wrote: "Erin wrote: "Yeah Im sure when we see the trailer or more news they will grow on you :D"

Of course I'll wait for the trailer but but right now he is awful..Guys even if he was the ugliest person,i..."

LOVED IT! I also balled my eyes out in it!

Roeshell WOOT!!! But we have to wait till 2013?!?!?

message 21: by Erin (new) - rated it 5 stars

Erin Nina wrote: "Erin wrote: "Can you believe it! I am so happy!

Cast:

Can You beileve it! February 2013 Baby
February 1st 2013!..."

I am so happy its the 1st! Perfect way to start the month out rockin!

message 22: by Samah (last edited Feb 21, 2012 03:12PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Samah Erin wrote: "Nina wrote: "Erin wrote: "Yeah Im sure when we see the trailer or more news they will grow on you :D"

Of course I'll wait for the trailer but but right now he is awful..Guys even if he was the ugl..."

I Knowwwww!!! Do you think there will be another one??? (cuz of the ending?)

message 23: by Erin (new) - rated it 5 stars

Erin Yes! Its Beautiful Redemption!

Samah Really????????? When is it coming out? (in the us?)

message 25: by Nina (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nina Also I thought that ethan was skinny but beautiful like logan lerman...I can't believe the day I would say that would come but..he has abs...:PWhich isn't helpful for the role of Ethan..I am irrational,I know but he hasn't the looks,the body..what the hell has he?:P:P

message 26: by Erin (new) - rated it 5 stars

Erin It comes out on October 23rd!

Samah Erin wrote: "It comes out on October 23rd!"

OHM Y GAWD i cant wait!!!!!!

message 28: by Nina (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nina Roeshell wrote: "WOOT!!! But we have to wait till 2013?!?!?"

the filming beging in April so I think that it will go like the hunger games..To be honest I expected it after march:)

message 29: by Kyla (last edited Feb 21, 2012 03:26PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kyla loveofwolves OMG! I can hardly wait for the movie to come out. Beautiful Creatures kicks butt and I haven't read the others yet but the other books can't possibly be any better, it's just not possible.:D I hope the actors give the book the justice it deserves...

Samah Kyla wrote: "OMG! I can hardly wait for the movie to come out. Beautiful Darkness kicks butt and I haven't read the others yet but the other books can't possibly be any better, it's just not possible.:D I hope ..."

Dude it does get better. Cus Beautiful Chaos just made it possible :)You have to read it, it soooooooo goood

message 31: by Nina (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nina Kyla wrote: "OMG! I can hardly wait for the movie to come out. Beautiful Darkness kicks butt and I haven't read the others yet but the other books can't possibly be any better, it's just not possible.:D I hope ..."

I couldn't agree more...And let's not forget that we have actresses that took an oscar...

message 32: by Nina (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nina Also emma tompson will play sarafine/links mom so I don't think she will show up in the sequels:/

message 33: by Riah (new) - added it

Riah Are you serious?!

message 34: by Nina (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nina Riah wrote: "Are you serious?!"

About what?Im confused:P

message 35: by Erin (new) - rated it 5 stars

Erin Wait! How is she playing both without looking the same!?!

message 36: by Nina (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nina Oh come on guys:PI n the first book Sarafine has posessed link's mom...

Samah Nina wrote: "Also emma tompson will play sarafine/links mom so I don't think she will show up in the sequels:/"

shes playing links mom?!

message 38: by Riah (last edited Feb 21, 2012 03:40PM) (new) - added it

Riah Nina wrote: "Riah wrote: "Are you serious?!"

About what?Im confused:P"

About Ethan! He's awful! I hope he grows on me...

message 39: by Nina (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nina Samah wrote: "Nina wrote: "Also emma tompson will play sarafine/links mom so I don't think she will show up in the sequels:/"

shes playing links mom?!...That's what I know..in the first book we didn't actually see sarafine because has posessed link's mom..If Emma Tompson will show up in the first movie I think she will play Link's mom,who has posseses by Sarafine..

message 40: by Nina (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nina Riah wrote: "Nina wrote: "Riah wrote: "Are you serious?!"

About what?Im confused:P"

About Ethan? He's awful! I hope he grows on me..."

I had the same reaction:/

message 41: by Erin (new) - rated it 5 stars

Erin Some Pictures with him with long hair is really Ethan-Like!

Maren Super excited that there really is going to be a movie, can't wait!! Not a fan of the casting either but I won't let it ruin the movie for me waited to long!!

message 43: by Erin (new) - rated it 5 stars

Erin http://www.google.com/imgres?um=1&...

Kind of like this! I dont know..

message 44: by Erin (new) - rated it 5 stars

Erin Maren wrote: "Super excited that there really is going to be a movie, can't wait!! Not a fan of the casting either but I won't let it ruin the movie for me waited to long!!"

Dido!

message 45: by Nina (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nina Erin wrote: "Some Pictures with him with long hair is really Ethan-Like!"
I don't know Erin..I hope I'll change my mind about him because he hasnt even a sweet face...when i googled his name and saw him I thought that I was seeing a rapist or something :p

message 46: by Erin (new) - rated it 5 stars

Erin Nina wrote: "Erin wrote: "Some Pictures with him with long hair is really Ethan-Like!"
I don't know Erin..I hope I'll change my mind about him because he hasnt even a sweet face...when i googled his name and sa..."

Some of his pictures are creepy! I WILL agree with you on that....

message 47: by Nina (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nina Erin wrote: "http://www.google.com/imgres?um=1&......"

What was i saying?oh yes...rapist...Seriously if i would see him at night i would shit my pants..sorry but it's true:P

message 48: by Erin (new) - rated it 5 stars

Erin Hahahaha

Samah lols :)

message 50: by Riah (new) - added it

Riah Nina wrote: "Erin wrote: "http://www.google.com/imgres?um=1&......"

Me too!

« previous 1