Making Connections discussion

Ring of Fire  (Unlikely Heroes and Heroines #5)
This topic is about Ring of Fire
ARRs COMPLETED (Post Reviews) > 139. RING OF FIRE by Heather Huffman

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tana (last edited Feb 21, 2012 03:21PM) (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14665 comments Mod
Ring of Fire by Heather Huffman

Heather Huffman [

Genre: Women's Fictions and Romantic Suspense

Ring of Fire

Book Description

An adventurous blend of love, power, greed, and personal conviction, Ring of Fire reminds us things aren't always as they seem. When rare, violet-gray diamonds are discovered at Alexandra McAlister's clean-energy research site on a small South Pacific island, the reclusive scientist suddenly finds herself plagued by greedy gem hunters. To make matters worse, the island's government is threatening to revoke her permits so they can capitalize on the find.Fresh from a confrontation with an annoyingly attractive government official, Alex happens upon a girl in danger. Instinct takes over and she rescues the girl, only to find out she is the island's princess, and the annoying official is her guardian, Daniel Alex finds herself thrust into a situation where she has to protect not only her life's work, but also her life itself and that of the precocious teenage princess she grows to love. Daniel appears to be their only chance at survival - if they can learn to get along. Undercover and acting the part of a loving family, they work to find out who is pursuing them and what it is they're after, only to realize their relationship may not be an act after all.

Be one of the first 5 people to sign up below in order to receive a free copy of this ebook to Read and Review! All Reviews should be posted on Goodreads, Amazon, and B&N.
Formats available: Mobi or Epub

All reviews should be completed and posted within 1 to 2 weeks after you recieve your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your Name, email address and format required.

message 2: by Heather (new) - added it

Heather Huffman | 13 comments One correction: Reviews only need to be posted on Amazon, Goodreads and Barnes and Noble.

My books are not listed on Smashwords.

Thanks! :o)

message 3: by Tana (new)

fixed.

message 4: by Midu, wants to try muesli! (new) - added it

Midu Hadi | 627 comments Mod
strideress_longshanks@hotmail.com
epub
reviews only on GR and Shelfari and won't be able to do it within a week or two.

message 5: by Heather (new) - added it

Heather Huffman | 13 comments Hi Midu,

Thanks for the offer, but we're primarily looking for reviews on Amazon at this time. Thanks anyway!

Stephanie (StephsBookRetreat) | 33 comments Stephanie
Mommancali@gmail.com
Epub please

Stephanie (StephsBookRetreat) | 33 comments Stephanie
Mommancali@gmail.com
Epub please

message 8: by Tana (new)

sent in your request Stephanie.

message 9: by Heather (new) - added it

Heather Huffman | 13 comments Thanks, Stephanie! I will email the books to you.

message 10: by Tana (new)

Hi everyone this book is now complete, but please still post any reviews below.

Stephanie (StephsBookRetreat) | 33 comments My review is up on my blog (link below), BnN and here. Amazon is not cooperating for me to post, I will try it again when I get back from my weekend with my Hubby :-)

http://thedomesticgoddessdiaries.blog...

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Ring of Fire (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Heather Huffman (other topics)