Making Connections discussion

ARRs COMPLETED (Post Reviews) > 137. SUDDENLY A SPY by Heather Huffman

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tana (last edited Feb 21, 2012 12:48PM) (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14679 comments Mod
Heather Huffman Suddenly a Spy by Heather Huffman

Genre: Romantic Suspense

Suddenly a Spy

Book Description

On her wedding day, Veronica Sinclair thinks she has it all: the loving family, the Vera Wang dress, the hunky husband. But then a mysterious and beautiful woman shows up at the reception, suggesting Veronica's new hubby isn't exactly who he says he is. As if that weren't enough, Veronica and Richard must flee gunmen in the middle of their honeymoon, convincing Veronica she got more than she bargained for when she said, "I do."

Thrown into a world of espionage, seduction, and human trafficking, Veronica must fight for the life and husband she thought she had - and she must discover whether they are the life and husband she truly wants.

Author would like to find 1 person to review this book, sign up below in order to receive a free copy of this ebook to Read and Review! All Reviews should be posted on Goodreads and Amazon.

Formats available: Mobi or Epub.

All reviews should be completed and posted within 1 to 2 weeks after you recieve your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your Name, email address and format required.

message 2: by Heather (new)

Heather Huffman | 13 comments One correction: Reviews only need to be posted on Amazon and Goodreads.

Thanks! :o)

message 3: by Tana (new)

fixed it most of the information is just a genral statement that goes with all the posts.

message 4: by Heather (new)

Heather Huffman | 13 comments Thanks, Tana! :o)

message 5: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (StephsBookRetreat) | 33 comments I love spy novels count me in.
Stephanie
Mommancali@gmail.com
Epub please

I have a 6 hour drive to vegas next week, need books to keep me awake

message 6: by Tana (new)

sent in your request Stephanie.

message 7: by Tana (new)

Hi Everyone this book is not closed for reviews, please still post your review links in here.

message 8: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (StephsBookRetreat) | 33 comments http://thedomesticgoddessdiaries.blog...

Link to my blog where my review is posted; I also have it up on BnN and here on goodreads; I will get it up on Amazon once it cooperates, so in the next day or so.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Suddenly a Spy (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Heather Huffman (other topics)