Junior High & High School RP discussion

Other Places > Starbucks

Comments Showing 1-50 of 126 (126 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by jueun (last edited Mar 03, 2012 09:19PM) (new)

jueun (jueunkang) Yummy! :)
Store Manager or Person who Runs the Store Often.
Rachel Vuitton- Grand Daughter of the very Louis Vuitton, looks like this: [image error]

message 3: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) Alyssa twirled her red hair, leaning against the counter, as she served a free coffee. "2 minutes left!" she called to the remaining customers, as she drank a vanilla bean frappuchino.

message 4: by Gatlin (Stop Joseph Kony!) (last edited Feb 22, 2012 02:14PM) (new)

Gatlin (Stop Joseph Kony!) (Gatlin) Trevor rushed in. "Can I have 20 Coffee's?"

message 5: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "20?" Alyssa laughed. "At least you came on time," she giggled. "What kind?" she asked writing it down.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Gatlin wrote: "Trevor rushed in.Can I have 20 Coffee's!"

((Remember to use "" when your charrie is talking plz!))

Gatlin (Stop Joseph Kony!) (Gatlin) Um......5 choclate frappachinos,5 choclate frappes,and 10 plain caramel whipped creem coffees.

message 8: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) ((YAH! :)))
"Okay then! 5 chocolate frappuchinos, 5 chocolate frappes, and 10 caramel whipped cream coffee plain please!" Alyssa called behind the work shed scribbling it down. "That will be one dollar," she said sweetly.

Gatlin (Stop Joseph Kony!) (Gatlin) 1 dollar! I thought it was free!
That's wayyy to much. Trevor smiled "are you dating anyone?"

message 10: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "I'm kidding!" Alyssa giggled. "It's free!" she twirled around on her toe. "And no, I'm not dating anyone." Alyssa shook her head.

Gatlin (Stop Joseph Kony!) (Gatlin) Trevor leaned forward and placed his elbows on the counter. "Want to go the movies some time?"

message 12: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Really?" Alyssa asked throwing her frappuchino into a trash can. "I would LOVE too!" she giggled. "I'm off duty in like, 5 more minutes," she said checking the time.

Gatlin (Stop Joseph Kony!) (Gatlin) I'll wait. Chase sat at a table drinking his coffee and staring at her.

message 14: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "That's great," Alyssa grinned. "Hey! My shift's off in 5 minutes kay? I'm closing up then!" Alyssa called into the working shed. "Nah. It's my turn and your going to give everyone free coffee and frappuchinos Alyssa. Seriously, we need money!" a girl called from the shed. "Fine! Can I leave early then? Please Rachel? ((i made this up...)) I'll come early tomorrow!" Alyssa begged. "Fine!" Rachel said sticking her head out. She had blond curls and green eyes.

Gatlin (Stop Joseph Kony!) (Gatlin) Chase jumped and put his arm around Alyssa and led her to the Theater.When they were leaving he placed a 100$ bill on the counter just to make up for the sale and help out the store.

message 16: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Bye Rachel!" Alyssa called as she walked out. "Whatever!" Rachel called fixing the curtain that had recently fell.

message 17: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Yeah I did but my shift's off now. Bye!" Alyssa called leaving.

Beck (formerly Boo) (boooty) Danny walked in, right after Link. Link asked Danny what he wanted and went up to order. "Um, coud I please get a frappachino and a extra strong black coffee?"

message 19: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) ((i have no one here so I'll have manager Rachel order. ^^))
"Yeah yeah yeah. $13.95." Rachel nodded getting the frappuchino and black coffee. "What kind of frappe'?"

Beck (formerly Boo) (boooty) "Um........................................................................................There are types?" he said, confused. He got out his wallet, handing the person 13.95

message 21: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Uhh duh." Rachel rolled her eyes taking the cash.

Beck (formerly Boo) (boooty) "Well, it doesn't really matter what type" Link said, starting to make a bit more sense

message 23: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Okay then... How about vanilla? Vanilla bean's everybody's fav. but I'm out of VBFs." Rachel said handing the black coffee.

Beck (formerly Boo) (boooty) "It doesn't really matter at all which kind, so I guess you just decide." Link replied

message 25: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Fine. Vanilla." Rachel said stirring it up.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Opal walks in yawning from her long trip on the train. She had gone home for a while and seriously needed a coffee. Hey Alyssa! Can I have a Carmel latte?

message 27: by jueun (last edited Mar 03, 2012 09:13PM) (new)

jueun (jueunkang) ((alyssas off shift. her friend rachel's taking over. ^^))
"Caramel Latte, perfect choice." Rachel grinned brushing her brown hair out of her face.
((btw, rachel looks like this: [image error]

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Opal stood waiting, her dark brown hair curled, she is wearing a pair of black jeans and a white jacket. Smiling she pulled some money out of her purse.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

(( u might need to copy and paste this but here is opal

http://us.cdn3.123rf.com/168nwm/domen...

))

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks Rachel! Opal says smiling. (( like rachel's look))

message 31: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) ((lol thx~))
"No problem. Here it is~" Rachel grinned handing Opal her latte.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Opal gave Rachel a twenty. "keep the change" she says smiling

message 33: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Oh that's good. We really need to fix the curtain." Rachel said glaring at the fallen curtain behind her.

Beck (formerly Boo) (boooty) "OK, vanilla it is" Link said smiling

message 35: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Kay then here it is." Rachel nodded to Link handing the vanilla frappuchino.

Beck (formerly Boo) (boooty) "Thanks" He replied, going to sit down. He handed Danny the frappachino. Link started drinking his coffee. "Mmmmm, I love coffee" He said. Danny started drinking his coffee.

message 37: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 04, 2012 11:29AM) (new)

Nova and Darcy rushed in "I need da Ventia chocolate STAT!" Nova siad her accent coming thru. "ANd Ineed a chocolate frappacino ASAP" Darcy said her cheeks flushed from running into the store, and both of their blonde hair was crazy ((NOVA looks like http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_ima... and DARCY looks like http://images.instagram.com/media/201...))

message 38: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "No problem and STAT?" Rachel asked. "Kay, I'll stir it up. That will be $15. 75." she said stirring their coffees ready.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"k, and yes. STAT we are seeing who cand rinkk their drink the fastest" Nova said handing Rachel the money

message 40: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Oh wow." Rachel rolled her eyes handing the latte and frappuchino.

message 41: by Nicholas (new)

Nicholas Moody | 51 comments Henry had ridden his scooter to Starbucks. He ordered a coffee, and sat down. He was doing his homework.

message 42: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "'Kay, coffee coming right up~" Rachel said stirring it up. "Oh it's $9.66 by the way." she said.

message 43: by Nicholas (new)

Nicholas Moody | 51 comments "Yeah", Henry said fishing out his wallet. "Change for a ten?", he asked.

message 44: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Sure." Rachel said taking the ten and getting out 34 cents and handing it to him.

message 45: by Nicholas (new)

Nicholas Moody | 51 comments "Do you have job openings right now?", Henry asked Rachel.

message 46: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Yeah, actually we have one spot open." Rachel replied handing the coffee.

message 47: by Nicholas (new)

Nicholas Moody | 51 comments Henry's faced morphed into a very thoughtful state. "I'll think about it", he replied, going back to his table.

message 48: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Okay then." Rachel replied turning around to only see that the curtain to the working shed had fallen. "Stupid curtain." she hissed fixing it again.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Juliet walked into the Starbucks and ordered a Carmel latte. She glanced over at the boy at the table. Then she went over to a table by the windows and pulled put her MacBook.

thelastrevolutionary Elle walks into Starbucks. She orders a Chocolate Frapuchino. She is wearing a black and white scoop neck short sleeve sweater with black skinny jeans and black ankle boots. She walks over to Juliet her Frappuchino in one hand her cream trench coat lying over her other arm. " Can I sit here?" she asked to Juliet her British accent very noticeable.

« previous 1 3