Junior High & High School RP discussion

Other Places > Movie Theather

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) Lots of movies showing ^^ Just select any movie you'd like but the newer it is, the more expensive.

message 2: by ๖ۣۜƧilverlight (last edited Feb 22, 2012 01:59PM) (new)

๖ۣۜƧilverlight

[image error]

Gatlin (Stop Joseph Kony!) (Gatlin) Trevor walked in with Alyssa.What movie you wanna see?

message 4: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "I don't know! I usually come here with my cousin Bella to watch "Breakfast at Tiffany's" starring Audrey Hepburn. But I watch a lot of horror or drama movies with James when I come here," Alyssa said thoughtfully.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Joseph glanced up, from where he stood at the food booth, seeing a few people in thew distance. It had been an extrememly slow day, and he was bored out of his mind.

message 6: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Hi Joseph!" Alyssa called cheerfully.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "O hey, Alyssa." Joseph said, straightning out a bit.

Gatlin (Stop Joseph Kony!) (Gatlin) Chase chose to see Friday the 13th. "If you get scared you can lean closer to me".

message 9: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) Alyssa rolled her eyes. "Okay then," she giggled nudging him lightly.

Gatlin (Stop Joseph Kony!) (Gatlin) Chase led her to their seats just when the movie began.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "It's a good movie!" Joseph called after them.

message 12: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Thanks!" Alyssa called cheerfully.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Joseph sighed, and returned to being bored pretty much.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight ((XD Your charrie could meet mine, I really don't mind. Just name the place.))

๖ۣۜƧilverlight ((Well Nate's at Rin's house at the moment, but I could have him like head to his house.))

๖ۣۜƧilverlight ((Sure that's fine!))

๖ۣۜƧilverlight ((Nate's house.))

message 18: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) ((MOVIE ENDED))
"Really good movie." Alyssa said hopping out of the theaters. "I should get to school now though."