Wings (Wings, #1) Wings discussion

Tamani?!? or David?!?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 141 (141 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Cat (new) - rated it 4 stars

Cat I pick Tamani, all the way, duh

Breanna Tamani for sure, David just isn't meant for her.

Rebecca Lennox TAMANI ... woopwoop!! wicked ... he sounds soo sooo soooo soooooo hot :)
David for some reason makes me pissed ... :?

Kira Tamani

Vanessa Tamani!!!

Giorgia TAMANI!!! <3 <3

Danielle TAMANI!!! HE IS AWESOME!

Autumn David

Danielle i knew sooner or later someone would pick him lol

Anna well my real life crush's name is David so i pick david

Sophia tamani!!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

I can't decide!! Probably David though, as he seems more...genuine...and she liked him before she even met Tamani. Tamani is awesome too though :P

Rebecca Lennox TEAM TAMANI!! WOOPWOOP... me and my friend both think so... David is a bit geeky and Tamani was 'Destined' to be with her.... Duhh! Easy answer ;)

Sarah I honestly can't decide. I think I'm leaning more towards David because he's so sweet.... But Tamani and Laurel are MEANT to be together....:3

Brittany I've always loved David's character cause that is my boyfriend's name so i'm a bit bias. But i love Tamani. I think Tamani and Laurel are more better matched though.

message 16: by Cat (new) - rated it 4 stars

Cat TAMANI!

message 17: by Skye (new) - rated it 5 stars

Skye Autumn wrote: "David"

THANK YOU
Some one eventually got it
I heart David Too

message 18: by Skye (new) - rated it 5 stars

Skye Sophia wrote: "tamani!!"

It is a hard disision but i'm sticking with David cause he won me over first

message 19: by Skye (new) - rated it 5 stars

Skye If you loved Wings series you'll love my group
TheGentlemansClub(LADIESONLY)

message 20: by Skye (new) - rated it 5 stars

Skye Cat wrote: "I can't decide!! Probably David though, as he seems more...genuine...and she liked him before she even met Tamani. Tamani is awesome too though :P"

I understand:)
But i love David more
His a Sweet heart

Georgia DAVID!

message 22: by Skye (new) - rated it 5 stars

Skye Thanks Georgia
You always on my side=)
Tell me if you ever need back-up
I'll be there

Georgia Hahaha aww yeah! :D

message 24: by Skye (new) - rated it 5 stars

Skye Besides
David Rocks

Georgia Yes! <3

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

TAMANI WITH OUT A SHADOW OF A DOUGHT! Anyone that likes David needs to go to a mental asylum. (jk) ;D

Kristen Tamani all the way, NOW, but i have to admit i did like David as much as Tam before, but now, haha TOTALLY TAMANI!!! David wimped out in one of the books, that just showed us how much better Tamani is than David. ;) I dont think i could handle dating a guy who wimps out over someting like that lol

Cristina I say ........... TAMANI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

♥Kel hahaahah David :) Tamani sounds hot to, like they both care for her, but ill stick with Davis :)

message 30: by Skye (new) - rated it 5 stars

Skye Kelsi wrote: "hahaahah David :) Tamani sounds hot to, like they both care for her, but ill stick with Davis :)"

YAY
Another david fan
I heart david too

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

I totally agree with Kendra!

message 32: by Lily (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lily Definitely Tamani!!!

message 33: by Lana (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lana Tamani all the way .. ! :) I just feel for him you know, he lost his best friend bc she went to the human world and she doesn't remember anything - imagine yourself how hard that must be to watch your best friend not remember you, to get to know her again, to put aside the feelings you've always had just to protect her?! - Even though I do love David, Tamani will always be my number 1 for Laurel!

george ☽ Tamani! God, he's just awesome, and I love him so much! He is perfect for Laurel, I just wish that Laurel would realize it!

♥Kel Kendra wrote: "David! He sounds way more genuine and I feel like the normal guys always lose out! He's so sweet and perfect <3 David"

totally agree with you, he is caring and like understands her.

message 36: by Skye (new) - rated it 5 stars

Skye Kendra wrote: "David! He sounds way more genuine and I feel like the normal guys always lose out! He's so sweet and perfect <3 David"

Yes his absolutely charming
And positively dreamy
Go DAVID

message 37: by Skye (new) - rated it 5 stars

Skye Kelsi wrote: "Kendra wrote: "David! He sounds way more genuine and I feel like the normal guys always lose out! He's so sweet and perfect

totally agree with you, he is caring and like understands her."

A true friend, his always there for her and understands the "new" Laurel
Lets her be herself

message 38: by Skye (new) - rated it 5 stars

Skye Lehava wrote: "Tamani all the way .. ! :) I just feel for him you know, he lost his best friend bc she went to the human world and she doesn't remember anything - imagine yourself how hard that must be to watch y..."

I understand where you coming fromand i feel bad/sorry for him. I want him to find happiness again
But the past is the past and tamani needs to understand that Laurel has changed and doesn't have to be with him now because she was with him in the past
My heart lys with DAVID

message 39: by Skye (new) - rated it 5 stars

Skye Cat wrote: "I totally agree with Kendra!"

Yeah me too
I heart David

violet TAMANI HELLO HE LOVES HER WITH A PASSION!!! anyways they are destined to be with each other and I hate Laurel for not picking him right away or at least when the book spells came around. In illousions I got pissed of when she didnt choose him even after him and david got into a fight. Anyways Im with Tamani's best friend Shar...Tamani is too good for Laurel.

♥Kel Skye wrote: "Kelsi wrote: "Kendra wrote: "David! He sounds way more genuine and I feel like the normal guys always lose out! He's so sweet and perfect

totally agree with you, he is caring and like understand..."

yeah! like he likes her for who she is and i guess Tamani like her tht way too, but there is something about David that i wanna stick with him.

♥Kel omigosh yall, i just finished "Ilusions" and i think i am team TAMANI now!!! he waited over sixteen years for her and he really does love her. And david... throughout the book he became idkk....

message 43: by Adria (new)

Adria Tamani! hes totally meant for her and he has a sexy feel!

♥Kel Mikki wrote: "Tamani! hes totally meant for her and he has a sexy feel!"

totally agree :)

message 45: by Lucy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lucy Powrie Definitely Tamani!

Annette M Guerriero Nishimoto Tamani for certain!!

Nakeesha Tam for Laurel, David for me! I love science geeks!

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

TAMANI~

♥Kel did you guys read destined yet?? idk if it's out or not?

Annette M Guerriero Nishimoto May 1st it comes out. I already have it preordered!

« previous 1 3