Fantasy RP discussion

Castle > Beach

Comments Showing 1-50 of 251 (251 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by Becky (new)

Becky Tallin sat cross-legged on a rock looking out to sea, meditating. He practiced making a wind shield to keep him warm. He periodically strengthened and weakened it, making each transition faster and faster giving him quicker reactions and perfect control.

message 2: by Becky (new)

Becky Tallin looked up and fell off his rock. The goddess Livia was striding towards him with a murderous look on her face.

message 3: by Becky (new)

Becky "Disturbing the peace? I wasn't disturbing anyone, no one was here!" Replied Tallin boldly. Livia had caught him off guard, but he would defend his actions to her even if it meant death.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Auvorah ran on the beach in black. "It's good not to be a princess." She said to herself and kept runnning the shore line.

message 5: by Becky (new)

Becky "And where exactly are these rule written? And who wrote them?" Demanded Tallin. "I hadn't made a sound from the time I walked onto this beach and the time you verbally assaulted me, how is that disturbing the peace?"

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Auvorah saw tow people in front of her and watched them. One appeared to be a goddess, the other, no clue.

She slowly approached.

message 7: by Becky (new)

Becky Tallin caught movement out of the corner of his eye. He willed that person to make themselves scarce, to make sure that the furious goddess in front of him didn't take her fury out on anyone else.

message 8: by Becky (new)

Becky Well, it was now or never, he thought it was stupid to have to get permission to use something he was born with. "Yes I know who I am talking to, a goddess or Rage and Fury. One goddess among many immortals and mortals a like trying to cohabit in the same place. I used my magic without the express permission of one goddess, who is to say I didn't have someone else permission, one who is more suited to give permission about magic than a goddess of rage."

message 9: by Becky (new)

Becky "Perfectly."

((yes, yes, he has a death wish :P))

message 10: by Becky (new)

Becky Tallin picked himself up off the floor and walked away. "May I recommend earplugs?" He threw back over his shoulder. He didn't like people who intimidated other people with their own power.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Auvorah snickered. Wow, so much for Miss Rage, she thought.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Auvorah crossed her arms while smiling. "Fool? Are you talking to me, or are you defining yourself?"

message 13: by Becky (new)

Becky ((sorry, my salmon was burning))

Snakes, thought Tallin, how unoriginal!

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Avalon walked to a rock and concentrated. She let some of her anger escape into it and it disintegrated.
She smiled and looked at the water. She raised her hand and the water raised with it.

She didn't bother to look for witnesses, something that might affect her secret.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Becky wrote: "((sorry, my salmon was burning))

Snakes, thought Tallin, how unoriginal!"

((LoL!!!!!!!!!!!!))

message 16: by Witchy (new)

Witchy Sonya strolled onto the beach.

message 17: by Becky (new)

Becky Oh this was going to get interesting, thought Tallin. The beach was becoming quite crowded, and with an angry goddess on the loose....well, it was going to get interesting.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Avalon finally noticed the goddess and people. Cr@p! She thought and dropped the water from her power.
She ran to a tree and hid. Oh gods, oh gods, oh gods, she thought.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Car hid over by the tree with Avalona. "Do you want me to befriend her to read her mind?" She asked.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Avalon shook Cat. "Are you nuts!?" She yelled then hid again. "Girl, goddess of Rage ring a sound to you?"

message 21: by Witchy (new)

Witchy Sonya layed down a small towel humming happily. Her blue hair was pulled up in a ponytail with a purple flower in her hair. She was wearing a purple one peice with a wrap around her waist.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Cat shook her head. "Sorry. It doesn't ring a bell!"

message 23: by Witchy (new)

Witchy "This is kinda boring," Sonya muttered.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) PickleDough wrote: "Cat shook her head. "Sorry. It doesn't ring a bell!""

Avalon sighed and watched the goddess. "Here's the backdrop. She gets angry, you turn into ash. You bet her ticked off, you turn into ash, you bother her, you turn into ash,"

message 25: by Becky (new)

Becky Jennevine strolled down to the beach, her flute once again in the pouch at her belt. When she got there, all hell was breaking loose. Avalon and another girl were taking cover behind a tree, there was a wall of flames further down as well as some people she couldn't quite make out on the other side.

"Avalon, what on earth is going on?"

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Avalon pulled Jennevine to her. "Keep it down! The goddess of Rage is now pissed off!"

message 27: by Becky (new)

Becky "Why? What happened?" Jennevine was still trying to see who was on the other side of the wall of flame. "Who would be stupid enough to wind Livia up the wrong way?"

message 28: by Witchy (new)

Witchy Sonya stuck earbuds in and blasted LMFAO. She hummed along to Sorry for Party Rocking just as a tide rolled in. Sonya, COMPLETLY oblivious to the havoc around her, pulled herself away from the tides refusing to get wet.

message 29: by MOVED - CHECK BIO (last edited Feb 26, 2012 04:22PM) (new)

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Becky wrote: ""Why? What happened?" Jennevine was still trying to see who was on the other side of the wall of flame. "Who would be stupid enough to wind Livia up the wrong way?""

Avalon saw a girl in front of the goddess and a man. "Probably them,"

message 30: by Witchy (new)

Witchy Sonya looked up,"Huh? Wtf?"

message 31: by Becky (last edited Feb 26, 2012 04:37PM) (new)

Becky ((nothing like a bit of drama))

Jennevine finally caught sight of the man behind the fire, Tallin, she might have known! She tried to yell at him from where she stood immobile, instead she had to make do with looking daggers at him, if she died because of his actions she would come back and haunt him to death!

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Avalon was furious with the goddess. She didn't keep it in. "Get. Away." She breathed and let it out.
The ground under the Goddess split open. Fire broke out, ground trembled.

Auvorah said something under her breath and was released from the Goddess's hold. She growled, the frowned. What the heck? she thought, then the ground opened.

message 33: by Becky (last edited Feb 26, 2012 04:37PM) (new)

Becky Tallin, still covered in snakes could see Jennevine staring at him, oh if looks could kill! When she got her hands on him it would be even worse than Livia's wrath. The ground began to tremble under him and he could feel his balance begin to fail him, he started to fall, the snakes not exactly happy that their leaning post wasn't behaving.

message 34: by Becky (last edited Feb 26, 2012 04:38PM) (new)

Becky ((there we go, better? :) ))

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Maeve wrote: "Livia tightened her hold around everyone. She muttered something, and sent Avalon spinning into the fiery chasm she had created. And she closed the ground after her.

((just saying, did anyone noti..."

((Nope))

Avalon embraced the destruction and used the fire against Livia.

Auvorah said something, shot out her hand, and stood Avalon up.

Avalon stormed towards Livia, with Auvorah's help. "Magic is gift. Not power, Livia. Magic is something you can't control, no matter how big of a bully you are."

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Maeve wrote: "((excuse me, but i just threw you into that big fiery chasm. and sealed it behind you. you're in no position to be scolding me.))"

Maeve wrote: "*avalon just went poof, btw*"

((Poof? .......You killed her?))

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Maeve wrote: "((g2g. b back 2morrow.))"

((Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!))

message 38: by Witchy (new)

Witchy Sonya looked around and was about to diva someone off, but her voice didn't come. Now she was pissed. You do not take a siren's voice. Someone was gonna get messed up!

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) ((LoL!))

message 40: by Witchy (new)

Witchy ((Let's hope she dosnt get wet ^_^'))

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) ((XD))

message 42: by Becky (new)

Becky Jennevine couldn't believe what she had just witnessed. She wanted to scream and run away. She knew it had been a a bad idea to stay here, she didn't belong here, she belonged out in the woods on her own, living among the trees. She felt trapped, well she was trapped, and that made her panic even more. Jennevine started to hyperventilate and black spots appeared in her vision, then everything went black.

message 43: by Witchy (new)

Witchy Sonya walked right up to the barrier an poked it. It zapped her. She mouthed a whole load of cuss words. She looked at the barrier and sighed.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Auvorah screamed, but she wasn't heard. She saw someone else and ran to her.
Don't freak, She said in the girl's mind.

message 45: by Witchy (new)

Witchy ((Was she talkin to Sonya?))

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) ((Si! Yes!!))

message 47: by Witchy (new)

Witchy Sonya looked over and mouthed something with a large flourish of her hands.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Auvorah raised an eyebrow, Just think what you're saying, She sent towards the girl.

message 49: by Witchy (new)

Witchy What the hell just happened?!? I was just trying to soak up som mofo rays and then that crazy chick freaking flipped and, she shook her head,What happened?

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Auvorah grinned at the girl's thought. That stupid girl is a goddess who got mad and is a total bi!@h.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6