The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1) The Hunger Games discussion

The new music video ( Safe and Sound)!!!

Comments Showing 1-38 of 38 (38 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Shruti OMG!!! Did you guys see the music video?!?! Its soo beautiful! I am touched. Taylor Swift looked beautiful in it!

Beth ~Mrs.SheldonCooper~ You mean the awesome music video from Taylor Swift. Of course. It was so beautiful. I loved it so much. Not because I'm a Taylor Swift fan or anything.

Shruti Beth wrote: "You mean the awesome music video from Taylor Swift. Of course. It was so beautiful. I loved it so much. Not because I'm a Taylor Swift fan or anything."

yeah I am not taylor swift's big fan either but the music its just really touching, if you know what I mean!

Beth ~Mrs.SheldonCooper~ Yeah. It was very touching. Taylor Swift is just not my kind of favorite singer. Though the song did fit the movie.

Jayme I haven't seen it yet!!!

Bethany It was so amazing, I loved it!!!!

Hannah Can someone please put a link to it so that we get the best one and not some random spin off or hunger games background that hapened to me when I first look

Shruti Jayme wrote: "I haven't seen it yet!!!"

Its really good!!!

Shruti Bethany wrote: "It was so amazing, I loved it!!!!"

I know eh?!

Samah The music video didnt really fit my taste. I mean it wasnt terrible but... Anways I love the song, fits the movie perfectly!

Kåiłeē Samah wrote: "The music video didnt really fit my taste. I mean it wasnt terrible but... Anways I love the song, fits the movie perfectly!"

Exactly. Too... boring. It was practically the same thing the entire video!

Annabel ♥ I need to see that. Maybe ill google it right now. Wait 4 it...

Ugh! Stupid Youtube is being annoying & not letting me watch it...darn darn darn. oh well. Another time. LOVE The song, though. Its so perf ect for Hungergames

Kåiłeē **Nods head in agreement** Yeah same here!! Can't wait! 30 days left!!

Annabel ♥ Only 30?????????????? I am so there!!!! Like, the day it comes out!!!

message 15: by Kåiłeē (last edited Feb 21, 2012 03:16PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kåiłeē Same! I'm going to be in the largest theater in LAs Vegas (IMAX of course :)) watching the premiere of this AMAZING MOVIE!!

Samah Kailee wrote: "**Nods head in agreement** Yeah same here!! Can't wait! 30 days left!!"

Theres only 30 days left?!! That means 30 days till my bday!!!

Kåiłeē Wish that was my b-day.... **Face slumps down onto hand, loud sigh**

Annabel ♥ Kailee wrote: "Same! I'm going to be in the largest theater in LAs Vegas (IMAX of course :)) watching the premiere of this AMAZING MOVIE!!"

Im so in love with the trailer. I keep watching it over & over and over again!!!!!!!

Kåiłeē Trust me, I have each of the trailers and commercials on quick links on my computer, laptop, and phone. I swear 150 of the views for the trailer on youtube is just from me!!!!

Samah Kailee wrote: "Wish that was my b-day.... **Face slumps down onto hand, loud sigh**"

Awwww I'm sorry. I freaked when I saw the posters for the first time and saw 3-23-2012 on there! I was like omgomgomg That my bday!

Kåiłeē Lol! I go to the movie theater and by a ticket to see a random movie just so I can stare in the hall way at the 10 ft tall posters at the theater the entire movie!

❀ Sariah ❀ Oooh, I LOVED it!! It was amazing! Taylor Swift looked so pretty. She looks better in simple dresses and little makeup. Her hair looked good, too!

message 23: by Samah (last edited Feb 21, 2012 03:37PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Samah Sariah wrote: "Oooh, I LOVED it!! It was amazing! Taylor Swift looked so pretty. She looks better in simple dresses and little makeup. Her hair looked good, too!"

I know! Not the music video part, but her hair! In all the music viddoes (especially a love story) shes got these super cute updos, and ive been trying to figure out how to do them

Rebekah H. Guess I'll have to watch it . . . I love the Civil Wars but TS-ick. The song sounds good, but the corny lyrics are a bit funny. Should be interesting though.

Jayme Heyy for people who haven't seen it heres the link to it! It's amazing!!!!! http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-31749_162...

Jayme If That doesn't work then go to google and look up taylor swift safe and sound music video and pick the first one that says something about CBS news

message 27: by Ziyue (last edited Feb 22, 2012 05:34PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ziyue Only 30 more days left!!!!!! That's like still a month but it's better than a year. ^.^

Teresa I LOVE the song. It matches the movie perfectly. I'm glad that they got Taylor Swift to do a song for "The Hunger Games".
Taylor has a beautiful voice.

message 29: by Teresa (last edited Mar 01, 2012 08:50AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Teresa http://youtu.be/RU96hGsQVIM

Shannon, this is for you. I hope you like it.

Naseem Saleh Taylor Swift? Hunger games? Country? Together? UH UH! We need some Coldplay, green day, or some really awesome band to play on the soundtrack :)

message 31: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 05, 2012 11:26AM) (new)

Naseem wrote: "Taylor Swift? Hunger games? Country? Together? UH UH! We need some Coldplay, green day, or some really awesome band to play on the soundtrack :)"

Have you ever even heard the song?

The song (and Taylor Swift's voice) is perfect for the Hunger Games. Who cares what genre it is?

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

I loved the video. It captures the Hunger Games' essence perfectly. The only thing is, I think you have to be a fan the Hunger Games to enjoy the video, by itself the video's actually quite boring. It's basically 3 minutes of Taylor Swift walking, then picking up a pin. As a fan, it gets me pumped for the movie, but if I don't know anything the Hunger Games I'd just be bored and disappointed.

Sabzzy123 i just saw it was shot well, the songs good

Kathy yep its good

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

i dont like taylor swift, but i liked the HUNGER GAMES SONGS SO I MIGHT LIKE IT

message 36: by Shanna (last edited May 14, 2012 08:24PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Shanna She's so much prettier without all the make up. I didn't recognise her at first.

Shanna You can actually see her eyes and not just false eyelashes.
I'm now going to have The Civil Wars album and this song, is the first one I've really liked of Taylor's the other stuff I've heard on the radio is OK but not enough.

Shanna Her skin is amazing.