Junior High & High School RP discussion

High School > Art

Comments Showing 1-50 of 66 (66 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by jueun (last edited Feb 20, 2012 06:07PM) (new)

jueun (jueunkang) There's a place for drawing, painting, and some interior designing, fashion designing, mostly a place for girls to chat, hang out, and paint or draw or design. ^^

message 3: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 359 comments ((Cool))

message 4: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) ((yup. wait..,))

message 5: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) Alyssa ran in, dragging Opal with her. "Ta da!" she said proudly.

message 6: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 20, 2012 07:52PM) (new)

They get to the art room. Opal is still hoping someone brings her sketch pad , she is exSpecially afraid that boy will see it, that would embarrass her so much!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"it looks amazing! Thx for making me feel like I fit in!" opal smiles

message 8: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "I know right?!" Alyssa said twirling around on her toe. "So, what do you do? Like do you draw, paint, interior designs, fashion designs or what? I do fashion designing. A+," Alyssa said proudly showing her notebook of fashion.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"who else has art this period?"opal asks

message 10: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Um, Nate I think, me, you, not a lot of guys honestly and some other girls I guess. But it's better if there's fewer people so we can concentrate more," Alyssa said thoughtfully.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

" i do a bit of all right now I'm into fashion but pretty much all of them" opal smiles

message 12: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Oh that's cool! I'm working on my fashion. I'm working on interior designing a little bit though," Alyssa said.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"r we like really early?" opal asks noticing no one else has shown up.

message 14: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Kind of. But its usually quiet and stuff anyway," Alyssa shrugged.

message 15: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 20, 2012 08:02PM) (new)

Opal thinks to herself, "so his name is Nate"

๖ۣۜƧilverlight ((Speaking of Nate...))

Nate entered the room, going over to the cubies in the back, he set his text books inside his own.

message 17: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Yup. Hi Nate!" Alyssa called to him.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Hey." Nate replied, setting up his wooden stand, and checking each of his sketch pencils.

message 19: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Hi!" Alyssa called.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Nate set out a paper on the wooden stand, glancing up toward Alyssa and Opal. He had his sketch jornal on a table top, toward the back of the room, soon going over to pick it up, and conieuing on his earlier picture.

message 21: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "You're just working on drawings huh Nate." Alyssa said sadly. "You should work on interior designing too. I think you'd be really good at that," she said helpfully.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Huh...maybe...i guess i could try..." Nate mumbled.

message 23: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Yeah! You know what?! You should try right now!" Alyssa said her bubbly attitude coming into action.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Sure?" Nate looked up.

→ɱα®α㋡← ❀❤ⓜø®√ιℓℓє❤❀ (squirtleislegit) | 39 comments Jazzy walks in "Hey guys!" she calls as she sits and sets her paints, brushes and canvas down.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Hey." Nate repeated, returning to his advanced sketching, in his jornal, as he waited for the teacher to come in already.

→ɱα®α㋡← ❀❤ⓜø®√ιℓℓє❤❀ (squirtleislegit) | 39 comments Jazzy takes a seat. "Whatcha drawing Nate?"

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nate did u see my drawing pad in the hallway?" opal asks she needs to find it and even if nate did see it at least she would have it back

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "That's your's? I thought it might be someone's from art class...." Nate mumbled, pulling out a padd, and handing it to Opal.
"Dunno yet." He replied to Jazzy.

→ɱα®α㋡← ❀❤ⓜø®√ιℓℓє❤❀ (squirtleislegit) | 39 comments "ah I see." Jazzy said grinning.

message 31: by ๖ۣۜƧilverlight (last edited Feb 20, 2012 10:19PM) (new)

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Nate shrugged ever so slightly. "I'll find out soon..."

→ɱα®α㋡← ❀❤ⓜø®√ιℓℓє❤❀ (squirtleislegit) | 39 comments Jazzy grabs a brush and her canvas and starts painting and starts talking to herself.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Nate closed his sketch book, sitting down on a stool. He had always been a better drawer, than painter...

→ɱα®α㋡← ❀❤ⓜø®√ιℓℓє❤❀ (squirtleislegit) | 39 comments ((not always a bad thing)) Jazzy looks around the room "Where's the teacher?"

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thanks Nate." Opal smiles.this pad had been her life for the past four weeks as she was creating a line for herself.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Welcome." Nate mumbled.

message 37: by harriet (new)

harriet (harriet64) Daisy walke din for her lesson and saw everyone elses work, her mouth formed an o. ((i really do suck at art!!!))

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Darcy stepped into classroom, slid into her favorite sewing machine, and threaded it like a pro, without even looking. She then grabbed her fabric and worked on her latest project.

message 39: by harriet (new)

harriet (harriet64) ((we do sewing as part of tech xx))

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

((cool, we do it part of FACS- family and consumer sciences- it's basically home-ec, but fashion is art))

message 41: by harriet (new)

harriet (harriet64) ((oh, we do woodwork, plastics, fashion and etc as tech,))

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

((cool)) "hey Daisy will you get me that hot pink fabric really quick, I only need it for the zipper" Darcy mummered through a mouth full of pins.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Percyjacksonistherealhero wrote: "Daisy walke din for her lesson and saw everyone elses work, her mouth formed an o. ((i really do suck at art!!!))"

((Same....))

message 44: by harriet (new)

harriet (harriet64) ((soz its a late reply and lol :P))
Daisy smiled, then handed over the fabric. ((IM SOOO EXCITED, WE ARE VISITING THE OLYMPIC STADIUM 2MOZ))

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"Tanks, Daze" Darcy spoke funny with the pins in her mouth "Wat ar youd mkin?" Darcy mumbled on.

message 46: by harriet (new)

harriet (harriet64) Daisy laughed and deciphered the message, "hmm, I havn't decided yet!"

Gatlin (Stop Joseph Kony!) (Gatlin) Trevor walks in and starts to paint.He loved to paint and he was AMAZING at it. He smiled at Darcy and started to paint her face.

message 48: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 21, 2012 02:25PM) (new)

"You should try clay, Daisy" Darcy said as she spit out the pins in her mouth "I love clay, but I love fashion more. And Trevor stop it, it's annoying" Darcy said annoyed, the paint was gonna drip onto her fabric

Gatlin (Stop Joseph Kony!) (Gatlin) (I'm painting on a canvas not literally on u;D)

message 50: by harriet (new)

harriet (harriet64) Daisy smiled, "Hmm, maybe, i will try, just, I'm not going near the kiln!"

« previous 1