New Moon (The Twilight Saga, #2) New Moon discussion

Least Favorite Werewolf

Comments Showing 1-50 of 52 (52 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Nicole D. What is your least favorite werewolf in the twilight saga?

Mine is Sam.He gets on my nerves.I really can't stand Sam.

message 2: by Nya Tomlinson-Horan-Malik-Payne-Styles (last edited Feb 20, 2012 05:39PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nya Tomlinson-Horan-Malik-Payne-Styles i dont have one. paul maybe?

Mz_S Jacob! lol because I'm Team Edward all the way! =D

message 4: by Dee (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dee Paul. Although he does have his funny moments.

Mz_S Deondra wrote: "Paul. Although he does have his funny moments."

I think Paul asides from Jacob (even though I don't like him)is hot!

Maddie Desfosses So Jacob! Because he teases Edward with Bella!

message 7: by Dee (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dee Mz_S wrote: "Deondra wrote: "Paul. Although he does have his funny moments."

I think Paul asides from Jacob (even though I don't like him)is hot!"

Jacob in the books is very hot:)! (although I'm an Edward girl myself) Taylor Lautner however, not so much lol.

Mz_S Deondra wrote: "Mz_S wrote: "Deondra wrote: "Paul. Although he does have his funny moments."

Jacob in the books is very hot:)! (although I'm..."

LOL ok his face not so much but from neck down he's hot lol. Yeah I thought Jacob was supposed to be really tall and huge, as described by the book, I still found him on the short side lol

message 9: by Dee (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dee Mz_S wrote: "Deondra wrote: "Mz_S wrote: "Deondra wrote: "Paul. Although he does have his funny moments."

Jacob in the books is very hot:..."

haha yeah he definitely has a nice bod! And I agree I pictured him taller, and bigger too. At least they got his tan down lol

message 10: by Mz_S (new) - rated it 4 stars

Mz_S Deondra wrote: "Mz_S wrote: "Deondra wrote: "Mz_S wrote: "Deondra wrote: "Paul. Although he does have his funny moments."

Jacob in the books..."

Yes at least something is right about Jacob lol. Ugh I hated his ugly ass hair in Twilight!! AND I think all the other wolves are fugly lol well except Paul (face included) and Jacobs (excluding his face) lmao

message 11: by Dee (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dee Mz_S wrote: "Deondra wrote: "Mz_S wrote: "Deondra wrote: "Mz_S wrote: "Deondra wrote: "Paul. Although he does have his funny moments."

Ja..."

hahaha I know!! That long due just wasn't working for him, looked a bit on the tranny side. lol yeah the guy they picked for Paul I think was the best looking out of all of the other wolves, even Leah was pretty busted looking lol.

Marisa Sam. he is just so annoying and overbearing

message 13: by Mz_S (new) - rated it 4 stars

Mz_S Deondra wrote: "Mz_S wrote: "Deondra wrote: "Mz_S wrote: "Deondra wrote: "Mz_S wrote: "Deondra wrote: "Paul. Although he does have his funny moments."

I think Paul asides from Jacob (even though I don't like him)..."

LMFAO omg don't kill me!! I thought the same thing at first but then in BD I thought she looked pretty.

message 14: by Dee (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dee hahaha :D she did look better in BD, especially after she left Sams pack.

message 15: by Mz_S (new) - rated it 4 stars

Mz_S Deondra wrote: "hahaha :D she did look better in BD, especially after she left Sams pack."

Yeah a lot of ugly in the surrounding can make one look ugly also so good thing she skipped on out of there lol I think the ugliest wolf was a tie between Quil and Embry!

message 16: by Dee (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dee LMAO they are so ugly! They look worse than Kristen Stewart during her birthing scene, and that was pretty damn awful.

message 17: by Mz_S (new) - rated it 4 stars

Mz_S LOL good thing they don't stutter like her! Then their careers would just be over. I wanted to slap Kstew in Twilight when she was in the hospital at the end, like spit it out already! *rolls eyes*

message 18: by Dee (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dee hahaha me too! I really don't like her at all, her acting is just ridiculous. Some people say thats how Bella was in the books, but I didn't see her that awkward at all lol. Plus Bella in the books had a scense of humore. Kristen was funny but in a "WOW that was really bad" kinda way.

message 19: by Mz_S (new) - rated it 4 stars

Mz_S omg awkward should be her middle name because that's exactly how she is, that's how me and my friend always describes her as being lol. And yeah I did not think Bella was that awkward at all either in the books!

message 20: by Dee (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dee lol its a perfect word to describe her, and thank goodness! Everytime I see people say she played the perfect Bella I want to be like, there is NO way we read the same books, I just cant see it lol.

message 21: by Mz_S (new) - rated it 4 stars

Mz_S lol I just had to start a seperate thread and see others opinions on KStew's acting in the whole twilight saga. I'm pretty sure they could've casted someone better, too late now though lol because if they changed her now I wouldn't like it because I'm used to her in all the others. Just like when Victoria was re-casted, I hated the new one! Loved the old one!

message 22: by Allison (last edited Feb 21, 2012 10:22AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Allison Leah. She completly broke the old-magic-geneeration-thing that make these wereolves possible. It supposed to be grandsons who get it not granddaughters. It just ruined the whole thing.

and shes a douche to them all. everyone gets their heart broken sometime in their lives. She doesnt have to be a b*tch about it but she chose to be. then she gets all mad and rants about how she doesnt have man and is all alone. she made it that way, its all her fault shes alone and always will be.

I seriously do NOT like this girl

Rachel Mine would have to be Sam or Paul. Sam because he's a total jerk and Paul because he's got a temper.

sheecka probably Sam..

message 25: by AJ (new) - rated it 5 stars

AJ Definitely Leah. She's an irritating and whiney. She even annoys me in the movie.

BTW I love Seth!!

Rachel AJ wrote: "Definitely Leah. She's an irritating and whiney. She even annoys me in the movie.

BTW I love Seth!!"

Seth is hot...and Leah is the only girl wolf so I think she's cool

Nicole D. I am surpised so many people dislike Leah.I was hoping everyone would agree with me and hate Sam.LOL

Nya Tomlinson-Horan-Malik-Payne-Styles i like all the wolves. including sam and leah.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

SAM. he gets on my nerves SOOOOO much!

Danielle SAM!!! agreed gets on my nerves...snd tried to kill bella and resemee (btw i know that i didn't spell that right

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

:D

Breanna Sam JACOB

Breeona My least favorite is Sam! :P

Jesserie Breeona wrote: "My least favorite is Sam! :P"

i dont like sam either

Nya Tomlinson-Horan-Malik-Payne-Styles my sister doesnt like sam because he took jacob's place as leader of the pack. it's not his fault jacob denied it.

message 38: by Nora (new) - rated it 1 star

Nora My least favorite is Jacob.

♥ Alexia -Team Malec ♥ i love them all, but probably Sam or Leah.

message 40: by Nora (last edited Apr 01, 2012 04:59AM) (new) - rated it 1 star

Nora Leah is my favorite, but that's just because Jacob hates her.

Jacklin well the wolves are my favorite so i love them all.
but same does get annoying. i love when Jacob finally stands up 2 him!

Jacklin sorry sam not same

Swathika Manu Sam.

message 44: by Calla (new) - rated it 1 star

Calla Sam + Jacob annoy me and seeing as I hate Twilight I think the whole pack kinda sucks. Surprizingly I quite like Seth and Leah though, the only tiny upsides to a whole saga.

Breanna Paul!

Julia Jacob

**Team Edward!**

message 47: by K.A. (new)

K.A. Poe Leah. Not only because I was not expecting a female werewolf, but because her personality was simply unlikable. She was rude and just plain annoying -.-

brooke1994 I didn't have a "least" favorite.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Your all bitches for hating Jacob. He was a great friend for Bella when Edward left. To me I hate paul he's a bad ass jerk to the whole pack and he attacked bella!!!!!!!! Do you see my point?????

brooke1994 Shannon wrote: "Your all bitches for hating Jacob. He was a great friend for Bella when Edward left. To me I hate paul he's a bad ass jerk to the whole pack and he attacked bella!!!!!!!! Do you see my point?????"

I know! Jacob Black rocks, taylor lautner not so much. I like the book characters Books are great, movies are ok but books are way better.

« previous 1