Junior High & High School RP discussion

Other Places > Hospital

Comments Showing 1-50 of 75 (75 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) If you have an emergency~

message 3: by Natalie (last edited Feb 21, 2012 10:40PM) (new)

Natalie | 213 comments ((Uh they spelled Hospital wrong...))

message 4: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) ((LOL!! SILVERLIGHT! *starts grabbing guns.* PAY ATTENTION! *screams* LOL i'm kidding ^^))

๖ۣۜƧilverlight ((O_O))

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Solarius wrote: "((Uh they spelled Hospital wrong...))"

((It was a good pic to XD I was to tierd to notice that))

message 7: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) ((LOL))

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Ya, alright." Nichole muttered.

message 9: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "See. Now get off the car, walk to the hospital, don't fall, I'll check you in with you, and there." James said hopping out of the car.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Nichole softly closed the car door, making sure it was closed. "You don't acaully have to come in you know."

message 11: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Too bad, I'm going." James grinned ruffling her hair gently.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Alright." Nicholed shrugged lightly, giving his hand a soft swat, "Whatever you say."

message 13: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Okay then." James said taking his hand back.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Nichole exhaled softly, her steps not as quick as she'd want them to be, as her bangs flickered over her eyes.

message 15: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) As James entered the hospital, he went to the counter. "Helloo?" he asked looking at the lady behind the counter. "What?" she said, obviously annoyed. "Uh, can I have my friend here get like, a check-up or something?" James asked looking at Nichole. "Fill this out," the lady said, shoving a clipboard at him with at least 2 pages to sign. "Wait, she at least has a broken rib and stuff can't you look at that or something?!" James protested. The lady glared at him. "Fine. Hallway, left side, 3rd door," she sighed taking the clipboard back.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight I always did hate hosptitals... Nichole thought, as her gaze followed the people going in and out and sitting around waiting bored out of their minds, I guess it could be worst.....

message 17: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "You heard her. Hallway, left side, 3rd door," James turned around to face Nichole.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Huh, o right..." Nichole muttered, blinking her eyes toward James, "Alright. If I don't come back, than you can have my alowence." She smiled lightly, before a nurse urged her out of the waiting room, saying they didn;t have all day.

message 19: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Thanks a lot," James grinned as he plopped onto a couch, snatching a magazine.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Minutes seemed to pass by, time lengthing onward until finally the backroom door peeked open, a black lady in green and white nurse scrunchies came out. "You James?" She asked, a bit rudely but not intentional, as she appraoched James.

message 21: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Uhhh yeah?" James looked up from his magazine.
((g2G))

๖ۣۜƧilverlight ((Bye.))

"Ya alright. Your friend Nichole's going in for surgery. And I was wondering if you had a phone number for her parents?" The nurse replied.

message 23: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) ((back! XD))
"What?? Oh umm.. Her parents phone number?" James asked looking up at the nurse curiously, his eyes flooding with panic.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Your little girlfriend got herself good now didn't she." The nurse replied, "Broken rib, and concustion. Her appendix burst, another hour and she'd be dead."

message 25: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Oh my god." James muttered. "So I have to give the parent's phone number so she can go to surgery?" James asked.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "No. In this case, it don't matter if we call her parents or not. I know I'm not gonna wait all day for them to get their butts in here and let that girl die. She'll be heading off into surgery in a good ten minutes, she's kinda freaked out. Seems she's got a fear of needles or something. She's been given a sentive, and she's still awake." The Nurse replied.

message 27: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Ohh.. So um.. Okay then. She'll be fine right?" James asked.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Who knows." the Nurse glanced over to him, "If she dosn't calm herself down, than we might not get her in time."

message 29: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Oh." James said. Better shut up or you'll die Nichole, James thought bitterly.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Well, boy, your starting to look pale yourself. What's your relastion to the girl anyhow? I know by heart she's an only child, cause her mama can't have any more kids. So you her boyfriend or just a friend with benfits?" The nurse exhaled.

message 31: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Oh. No. I'm just her friend..." James said feeling a bit pale.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "What's wrong than?" The nurse went on, urging him.

message 33: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Nothings wrong. What's wrong. NOthing is." James said trying to get away from the subject.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Ya sure. Maybe she try acaully giving me a good lie. That was the worst excuse of a lie I've heard yet! Mhmm." The nurse replied.

message 35: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "That is so not true." James said.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "You outta admit it. Your worried about the little Dolly." The nurse smirked.

message 37: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Nooo..." James said, obviously frustrated as he put the magazine on top of his head.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "You are to." The nurse argued, her gaze shifting to another nurse opening the doorway. The other nursed moyuthed a few words before vanishing in the hall. "Dolly's out cold, med's kicked in and she's headed for surgery." The first nurse said.

message 39: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Okay then.." James said his eyes flooding to the magazine on his head.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Mmm, get that thing off your head. Ain't you to old for this kinda behaver?!" The nurse said, turning away, "I'll come out and tell ya when she'd out of surgery. Than you can come viset her." She began to walk off.

message 41: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "No. And okay then." James said as she walked off. "As soon as she walked off, he put the magazine off and started reading it again.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight ((Fast forward till Nichole's out of surgery?))

message 43: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) ((kk))

๖ۣۜƧilverlight The door opened once more. It'd been a good two hours, and most the people in the E.R. were gone by now, only two or three people remained. The African American nurse peeked out. "Boy." She said, motioning for him to follow her.

message 45: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "What..." James said putting down his 10th magazine.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Do ya wanna see her or not?! What do you mean what?! Get you butt over here before I come kick it!" The Nurse snapped.

message 47: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Okay okay!" James said throwing the magazine in the air following her.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "About time, boy!" The nurse scolded, closing the door as soon as he entered and leading him down several halls, "She ain't awake yet."

message 49: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Okay.." James muttered walking.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight The nurse paused outside of room 55. The door was cracked open slightly, and the room was darkened. "Go on, boy!"

« previous 1