Junior High & High School RP discussion

High School > Science

Comments Showing 1-41 of 41 (41 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) Icky...

message 2: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) James entered Science, and sat in his regular seat, quietly reading a book.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Sorry I got to lazy to find a better pic.

message 4: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) ((LOL its fine!!))

๖ۣۜƧilverlight A beautfiul small owl, fluttered into the room, landing on James's desk, with a friendly hoo.

message 6: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Woah, pretty owl," James grinned a bit startled.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Her name's Raven." A vioce said. Raven turned her head, softly hooing again, and gazing at her owner who was leaning in the doorway.

message 8: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "A nice and pretty owl Raven is," James smiled turning to the person.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight The girl gave a soft whistle. Raven soon fluttered over to pearch on her left shoulder. "I'm serpent..." The girl muttered, shifting a bit.

message 10: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Nice to meet you Serpent, I'm James," James grinned.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Serpent's gaze shifted around the room, as she took in every last detail, her fingers tracing the silver markings of Raven's wings.

message 12: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Haven't seen you around," James said.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Serpent's gaze returned to the boy, "Never been here before." she replied.

message 14: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Ah. Well, the math teacher does't come a lot. It's a good place to think here though," James said thoughtfully.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "If you say so." Serpent replied, standing up straight. In the way she did stand, and walk with her head up, her blazing eyes studying every little thing, you could tell she was a proud girl. And someone not to be messed with. Her boots were silent on the tile flooring, as she crossed her room, her gaze shifting to outside of the window.

message 16: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "It's a very quiet place here. That's the only reason I like this class actually," James said.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Good to know. The niose was starting to get to Raven..." Serpent muttered, as the owl took off soring around the room. She carefully landed, lightly on James's right shoulder with another friendly hoo of greeting.

message 18: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Ah. Raven's quite a nice owl." James said seeing Raven.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "I kinda noticed..." Serpent muttered, glancing toward him.

message 20: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Yeah..." James said.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Serpent sighed softly, returning her gaze to the window.

message 22: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 359 comments Rin sat down at her desk, starting to flip through her Physics book. "I totally qualify for AP Physics now," she said to herself. "I guess I'll just have to wait and see where they place me."

message 23: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 359 comments Then Rin remembered the paper Nate had given her at lunch. She pulled it out and opened it. On the paper was a large rose drawn with such presicion it could only have been done by Nate. "Oh, Nate," she whispered. "Thank you."

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Serpent had turned her gaze to study Rin as she had came in, while Raven hooed a friendly greeting. But by now serpent's blazing gaze was back on the window.

message 25: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 21, 2012 01:58PM) (new)

"Knock, knock!" Darcy said skipping into the room, her platnium blonde ponytail bouncing along, "Your new right?" Darcy asked sliding into a seat near Rin and James

๖ۣۜƧilverlight ((Um....Raven's an owl....Serpent's new so no one knows who she is...))

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

((Oh, k))

message 28: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 359 comments "oh, hi again, Darcy," said Rin. She quickly folded away the paper Nate had given her, not wanting to let anyone else see.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey Rin!" Darcy said cheerfully. "you and Nate are SO cute together!" Darcy sqealed.

message 30: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 359 comments "H-hey! Darcy! It's not-nothing's going on between us!" stammered Rin. Her face turned red.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"Of course" Darcy rolled her eyes "And Coco Chanel didn;t change fashion forever" Darcy said smiling

message 32: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 359 comments "No, really! We're-we're just art collaberatists!" Rin began to put away the paper slowly.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"ooookkkk" Darcy said. "You will have to come over again, so we can finish the fitting. " Darcy said talking about her outfit.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Serpent pressed her lips together, oning the world out, and traveling deep within her own thoughts.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Darcy looked over again at the new girl "So, what's your name?" Darcy asked

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Serpent." Serpent muttered under her breath, taking her gaze from the window to look at the girl, her nearly glowing green eyes burning right through Darcy.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"Cool, I'm Darcy, and you've already met James and Rin" Darcy said and then turned her back towards the unfriendly girl to chat with Rin

๖ۣۜƧilverlight ((I think it's supposed to be saturday, since Nichole & James are at the beach, Alyssa and Trevor are at starbucks. Wanna just fast forward to saturday here to? XD))

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

((Lets just go to the beach!))

๖ۣۜƧilverlight ((Ok! XD))

Beck (formerly Boo) (boooty) Tim walked up to his desk and sat down, taking out his books