I Gots Terrible Fever discussion

Book Discussion > Home (spoiler thread)

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bells (new)

Bells | 61 comments Mod
So what did you think of Home? I loved it!! I loved that Terrible and Chess were naughty and he was able to make her forget about what she was really in the house to do. ;)

Laura *Little Read Riding Hood* (lauralittlereadridinghood) | 56 comments I LOVED that we were able to see them together, without Chess getting in her own way. They are so freaking sweet. It made my day!

message 3: by midnightblooms (new)

midnightblooms | 7 comments I am intrigued by Chess being pulled in different directions by Terrible and the Church. She loves them both and for similar reasons--they make her feel worthy and cared for--and that often has her crossing lines for one or both of them. She's going to have to choose between them at some point, in some way. I wonder how?

message 4: by Emily (new)

Emily | 29 comments I don't think the Church will look at her relationship with Terrible, a drug enforcer, with positive feelings. She may have to choose him or them...............I would choose my Terrible of course. What ever Church watch me walk away!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 5: by Marina (new)

Marina (marina_roumpi) | 8 comments I was such a sweet sort story and after all the love-hate-hurt feelings of the previous books it was like a purification of their relationship to see them so good together

message 6: by midnightblooms (new)

midnightblooms | 7 comments Emily wrote: "I don't think the Church will look at her relationship with Terrible, a drug enforcer, with positive feelings. She may have to choose him or them...............I would choose my Terrible of course...."

Yeah, I'm thinking that might be the "sacrifice" the title mentions. And I'm right there with you on choosing Terrible. :)

message 7: by Sarah (SB) ღ (new)

Sarah (SB) ღ | 33 comments Emily wrote: "......I would choose my Terrible of course. What ever Church watch me walk away!!!!!!!!!!!!"

LOL Emily! I picture a lil bit of swagger and a one finger salute with that ;)

message 8: by Emily (new)

Emily | 29 comments Sarah wrote: "Emily wrote: "......I would choose my Terrible of course. What ever Church watch me walk away!!!!!!!!!!!!"

LOL Emily! I picture a lil bit of swagger and a one finger salute with that ;)"

Then my dear you pictured right! Take that Church! I love me some Terrible!