The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1) The Hunger Games discussion

did the Avoxes freak u out?? or is it just me??

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Annabel ♥ The whole tongue-cutting thing was the only part of the books that made me kind of shiver. I dont know why...there were far worse things in the book, 4 some reason the tongues just really freaked me out.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah they do it also confuses me why they woulded just put the traitors in jail instead of making them slaves

Annabel ♥ i know!!!!! why just let them stand there and haunt everyone??? lol

Nya Tomlinson-Horan-Malik-Payne-Styles i liked her. if she could talk, we would be best friends. but since she cant, that is going to be hard.

Hannah It is really freaky how are they going to show that in the movie with that amount of freakyness that it has
And I think that the red haired avox girl would be nice she always seemed that way at least

Charlotte I thought it was sad at what happened to them.

Amanda Ya I think that actually freaked me out more than the games themselves. They were a constant reminder that all was not right with this world. Even people in the Capitol could have this happen at any time.

http://divaliciouzbookreviews.blogspo...

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

They don't really freak me out... I just found it sad that the little girl had her tongue cut out, then forced into slavery...

Kirby Brin wrote: "yeah they do it also confuses me why they woulded just put the traitors in jail instead of making them slaves"

I'd guess as a warning to others...constant reminder, as amanda said.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I really liked that part but I heard the avoxes will not be in the movie bc they have to cut so many scenes out to shorten the movie.