Junior High & High School RP discussion

Junior High > Cafeteria

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) Munch munch crunch eat your lunch!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

nova walked into the empty cafeteria and grabbed a tray from the lunch line, and staring picking the foods she wanted

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm gonna take a burger, is the safest choice besides the piza." nova said smiling "How about you?"

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

"yumm!" Nova said grabbing some tater tots, and swiping her I.D. card to pay. "C'mon lets go find a table"

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"perfect!" Nova said sliding into one of the hard, plastic, circle seats "So, hows life?" She asked pouring ketchup on her plain burger, she liked in when it was just bun, burger, ketchup, bun

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"Of course!" Nova said "Lacrosse is starting too, so you've got to come to one of our games, we were undeafeated last year, and are gonna do it a gain!" Nova said finally taking a bite of her burger.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"Of course and i heard the baseball team won states!" Nova said flashing a million dollar smile at Cam. "Are you ready for that math test? I'm gonna fail" Nova said changing the subject

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

((k)) "I know! My sister in HS, Darcy was quizzing me ALL night, I was dead this morning" Nova said taking a few more bites of her burger

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"Just lacrosse, and I'm getting my jr. lifguard certification soon. What about you" Nova asked

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well, I am kind of dating like you know, Chantum Tatum, but besides him, no." Nova said smiling "What about you? Who's heart are you about to break" Nova said laughing

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well I'm not calling you anything else" nova said laughing

message 12: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 29, 2012 04:17PM) (new)

"Ooooo, I've got one too." Nova said blushing, boys were so obvious.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well, he's cocky, and smart, and at the moment has cheese hanging out of his mouth" Nova said laughing. Then she eyed the clock "hey lunch is almost over want to go to the library. It's free period next so we cans tudy for math." Nova said

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"wow, you might acually be a gentlemen. Chantum Tatum will be so jealous" Nova said walking to the library with Cam.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

((suree))

Beck (formerly Boo) (boooty) Dyna and Dusty walked in, hungry. "I can't believe there's an art room!" Dusty squealed, still excited "I know" Dyna said back in an equally shrill voice. They got their lunch and went to sit down. "So.." Dusty said, taking a bite of her apple. Dyna was busy chewing on a granola bar.