Junior High & High School RP discussion

High School > Cafeteria

Comments Showing 1-50 of 112 (112 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) Munch crunch EAT

message 3: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) James and Alyssa walked to their usual table, table 18. "You suck with cheese sandwiches," Alyssa grinned to him. "Give me some Clam chowder then," James said stealing her lunch.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Nichole made her way to the cafateria, leaning int the door way she sighed when she spotted Roxy toward the popular side of the tables. She was surrounded by her friends, fliting with guys and gossiping with girls. Nichole just stood there for a moment, and rolled her eyes. A few stars told her that the rumors had quickly spread, and she soon ended up retreating back into the hallway.

message 5: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Hey Nichole wait!" Alyssa called bouncing from her seat running to Nichole, pinning her arms and dragging her to table 18. "You're not going anywhere," Alyssa grinned setting Nichole down.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Nichole sighed, sinking down in her seat, and collecting a book from her bag. Some Sherlock Homes novel, which she placed between herself and everyone else. "Just tell me when they stop staring..." she muttered under her breath.

message 7: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "It's fine! Almost nobody sits at Table 18," James laughed.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Maybe I could just go over and smack Roxy just once with this book...." Nichole muttered, no longer in her usaul cheerfull mood, but instead sounding bitter.

message 9: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 20, 2012 05:54PM) (new)

"ughhh who labels tables?" darcy asked "And WHY is the prinicipal doing this, it's pointless" Darcy complained "I have a life too, I hate the principal" Darcy said. taking a sest with James, Nichle, and Alyssa

message 10: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "No... What's wrong with you? You lost that cheerful mood," James asked, curious.

message 11: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Oh god Darcy, just one more class and we go home," Alyssa laughed.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Nichole sighed, pressing her lips together. Ofr course he wouldn't understand....

message 13: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 20, 2012 05:56PM) (new)

"I know, but I was in a fashion emergency, and then mr. prinicpal is like no we should have an extra class. Who does that?"

message 14: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) ((okay then~))
"He's gonna talk to our parents and then suspend us and then I heard he starts ruining our lives even more," Alyssa said.

message 15: by ๖ۣۜƧilverlight (last edited Feb 20, 2012 05:57PM) (new)

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Nate was seated off to the side of table 10, sketching like crazy.

message 16: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 359 comments Rin sat down alone at a table. The feeling she had with Nate was still there. She felt happy.

message 17: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) Alyssa, spotting Rin, did the same thing to Nichole. She walked to Rin, pinned her arms, and then dragged her over to Table 18. "Yay!" she said cheerfully.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Jueun wrote: "((okay then~))
"He's gonna talk to our parents and then suspend us and then I heard he starts ruining our lives even more," Alyssa said."

"In that case, maybe Roxy and him are related." Nichole muttered.

message 19: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 359 comments "Ah! Alyssa? What the heck?" cried Rin.

message 20: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 359 comments ((Where's Nate he's supposed to be here.))

๖ۣۜƧilverlight ((sitting at table 10, sketching.))

message 22: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 359 comments ((Okay.))

"Um, Alyssa, could you let go? I need to go talk to someone," said Rin.

message 23: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "What's the heck? I like company," Alyssa grinned.
"Don't think that Nichole." James grinned punching her shoulder lightly.

message 24: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Come back in 5 minutes then. If you don't come back in 5 minutes, I'm gonna drag you over here, pinned arms again," Alyssa pouted.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"Whatever Alyssa I still don't like him." Dacy said as she bit into her rigatoni.

message 26: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Rude." Alyssa pouted. "Better not say that, she'll tie you up somewhere," James warned eating Alyssa's clam chowder.

message 27: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 359 comments "Okay, then," said Rin. She walked over to Nate's table.

"Hi, Nate," she said, sliding into the seat across from him.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Jueun wrote: ""What's the heck? I like company," Alyssa grinned.
"Don't think that Nichole." James grinned punching her shoulder lightly."

Nichole pushed herself to sit up, setting down the detective novel. She sighed once again, just wishing the humilation could stop. She had always thought school was an escape from the tourture and abuse her father gave her every day....but Roxy's was making it so that there was no escaping....

message 29: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 20, 2012 06:21PM) (new)

Darcy groaned and then took out her fashion sketchbook and con. on her new design

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Hey." Nate smiled slightly.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Roxy giggled with her friends, as one of them handed her a pierce of paper. She read it, and made a snobby looking smile, She glanced to Nichole, saying a few words. Nichole sank back down in her seat....

message 32: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 359 comments Silverlight wrote: ""Hey." Nate smiled slightly."

"So, um, yeah. English..was a nice class period for once," said Rin, blushing at Nate's smile.

message 33: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 359 comments ((So sorry, GR kept kicking me off!))

๖ۣۜƧilverlight ((It was doing that to me to, that's why it took so long for me to reply.))

Nate slightly shrugged, "I like Art better."

message 35: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) ((ik me 2!!))

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nichole you've got to stick up for yourself." Drcy said not looking up from her sketch book. "Roxy is a bully, just be strong" ((gtg for reals))

message 37: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 359 comments ((Weird.))

"I wish I could take Art. But parents can be dream-crushers," sighed Rin.

((LOL, is Nate clueless about Rin's feelings? XD ))

๖ۣۜƧilverlight ((I hate when GR glitches >.<))

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Nichole didn't respond, she had the book up in front of herself, blocking her exprestions from being seen.

message 40: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 359 comments ((Me too.))

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Lumpia Lover wrote: "((Weird.))

"I wish I could take Art. But parents can be dream-crushers," sighed Rin.

((LOL, is Nate clueless about Rin's feelings? XD ))"

((Pretty much. Guys are such Do-Do heads sometimes XD))

"sorry to hear that...." Nate said softly.

message 42: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 359 comments "It's fine. They tell me I'm going to have a career in science someday, like them. And I wouldn't dare disobey them. but still, one has dreams," Rin said. She smiled a sad smile.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Lumpia Lover wrote: "((Me too.))"

((So annoying, and having to catch up on so many posts...lol XD))

message 44: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 359 comments ((I only had 3 when I got back.))

message 45: by dazpup (new)

dazpup | 209 comments ((So school isnt out? i am confused....i am at home cause i thought school was out...))

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "My uncle wants me to a car macanic....has me fixing them up most evenings." Nate said, "But you shouldn't let that get in your way. They can't always tlel you what to do, or you're not going to end up with a happy ending."

๖ۣۜƧilverlight dazpup *Wants Cream Cheese Wontons* wrote: "((So school isnt out? i am confused....i am at home cause i thought school was out...))"

((Not yet, it's just lunch. Shh, but they were all trying to ditch school. lol XD))

message 48: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 359 comments Silverlight wrote: ""My uncle wants me to a car macanic....has me fixing them up most evenings." Nate said, "But you shouldn't let that get in your way. They can't always tlel you what to do, or you're not going to en..."

"You're not an Asian child, are you?" asked Rin. "if you were, you'd realize that Asian parents control every aspect of your life. It's not so easy for me. But," she added, smiling slyly, "I have been drawing while they aren't around."

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Jueun wrote: "((ik me 2!!))"

((Hey! I got an Idea! We should make a poll-one for middle one for high-for the people to pick what school mascots they want!))

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Lumpia Lover wrote: "Silverlight wrote: ""My uncle wants me to a car macanic....has me fixing them up most evenings." Nate said, "But you shouldn't let that get in your way. They can't always tlel you what to do, or yo..."

Nate gave a slight shrugg, "My uncle expects me to fail anyways, so it dosn't really matter what I do."

« previous 1 3