Rapture (Fallen, #4) Rapture discussion

Cam fans, Do you wanna know more about his past and him to fall in love with a new character?

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

OK, So I wanna know what u guys think, cam fans that is, should he get a happily ever after, i know this books about luce and danie but they should centre this book about cam

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

cam must be someone who is working on the evil side just becoz he has some kind of personal reasons, also, baddies can do whatever they want. they may turn up for the good side at the end. well, who knows, everything can not be revealed in only one book.

Complexitykills29 Cam shouldn't end up cold and lonely in this book, he should at least find SOMEONE! :) also, i was very enamored with him in Passion, seeing how he sided with good and went through a lot of trouble to find Luce even when the truce was over.

I really just want to say this to those who think Cam's a ruthless demon--HE'S A GOOD BROTHER to Daniel and to the other angels. The only reason he sided with bad was because he got overwhelmed by his emotions when Lilith broke up with him.. *sniff* poor Cam.

Well, bottomline: they should put MORE of Cam in Rapture, because obviously, Kate isn't going to center this on him, but on Luce and Daniel's lovestory. :)

Stephanie (Reading is Better With Cupcakes) I think Cam will get his own spin off series. When you read Rapture, you will see what I mean.

message 5: by Rachel (new) - added it

Rachel Cam was personally my favorite character of the whole fallen series. I just got disappointed that he was pushed to the background, centering Luce and Daniel's *rolls eyes* love story especially in passion. i honestly think that Cam's one of the only characters who makes good sense in the series, despite the sarcasm.

message 6: by Allison (new)

Allison Landers I am completely frustrated by the lack of Cam in this series. After I finished the first book I thought he'd be a bigger deal in the rest of the books, but I feel like he's just kind of looming in the background being attractive and then never really focused on. I get really sick of the ever so whiney Luce-and-Daniel show. It's too much. People act like it's a "love triangle" but to me after the first book there's never seemed to be any question that she'd be with Daniel so it's not even fun to root for anybody. Even though I still root for Cam.
I really hope he gets a spinoff 'cause he's really the only reason I keep reading these books.

message 7: by Alaina (new) - added it

Alaina Cam really deserves a happy ending. I wouldn't even mind it if he ended up with Luce. Her and Daniel in the end would be too cliche. But that is the way it going to be! =\

message 8: by Kryssthall (new)

Kryssthall Cam deserves a happy ending after all he has been through, i think Lauren should make a book with Cam as the main character explaining the relationship he had with Lilith & why he chose the dark side & then he should fall in love with somebody that is not like Luce but somebody who really understands him. Don't you think?

Becky Kryssthall wrote: "Cam deserves a happy ending after all he has been through, i think Lauren should make a book with Cam as the main character explaining the relationship he had with Lilith & why he chose the dark si..."

Totally, i was dissapointed in Rapture because of the lack of Cam, it would be awesome for him to hhave a book of his own!

Shelly So disappointed with Rapture! Cam was practically non-existent. In the beginning it felt like she was leading us up to something involving Cam & Daniel but it never went anywhere!

Kasey HELL YES!!!!!

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes way in hell. Cam show off.

message 15: by Lara (last edited Jul 29, 2013 04:32AM) (new) - added it

Lara Annoying how there won't be a spin off as I'm a Cam Fan :(

Siobhan Allison wrote: "I am completely frustrated by the lack of Cam in this series. After I finished the first book I thought he'd be a bigger deal in the rest of the books, but I feel like he's just kind of looming in ..."

In a way, it was a love triangle. It's just that the third wasn't Cam ...

message 17: by Lara (new) - added it

Lara The third was Miles

message 18: by Lara (last edited Aug 01, 2013 01:51AM) (new) - added it

Lara I just really think that cam deserves 2 have a happy ending!

message 19: by Neha (new) - rated it 5 stars

Neha It would be better to know more about Cam because after rereading Rapture only I want to know more about Cam and Lilith's marriage. Since I don't remember.

Jordan Cam totally needed another book. The first book made it seem like the big conflict was actually about Luce and Cam and Daniel, not Luce and Lucifer. I was so sad about barely seeing Cam in Rapture, and him not getting a proper send off. I know Lauren Kate said she didn't feel like she could pin him down to any one place, but he was supposed to be a main character. Anything would have been better than "he was never heard from again". So disappointing. I also think he was the most developed character, he had so many different sides of himself. Luce and Daniel were just boring and good.

carolina ☾ HELL YEAH!

Jordan YESS, it would be great for him to end up happy and in love<3

Megan It would be awesome for him to have a happy ending

message 24: by Lara (new) - added it

Lara Totally agree

Audrie Encarnacion Sadly, all of Cam's fans out there (I included) that according to Lauren Kate: She will not write more about what happened to Cam. She said that it's a good suit for him. "Never say never", she said.

She is more focused now on the Teardrop series. Her next sequel, Waterfall will be released on October 2014.

She said that the Teardrop series is the most radiant something, chu chu, and chu chu she has ever wrote. (Sorry, I forgot the other praises.)

But I am very excited about the FALLEN movie! It'll be released on 2014. Shooting is on 9th of February on Hungary.

Darcey yeah that would be great as you don't find out that much about him in the fallen series

message 27: by Lara (new) - added it

Lara Yea I heard that Audrie :(

Audrie Encarnacion I was so disappointed. I really want to see him fall in love with the right person. *sigh*

message 29: by Lara (new) - added it

Lara I know right same

Audrie Encarnacion LOL. We all do. :)

Sonja Aguilera so i did fall in love with Cam. and felt very sad in the end because i didnt know what happen to him. I wish the ending was more interesting instead of them ending it meeting in college and laughing away.. daniel was just way to positive to be real, i get it he is an angel but he can have that worried gut feeling about everything. To me Cam was realistic about the sistuation,especially when luce had to kill Mrs.Dee, he obivously knew she couldnt do it.

Magdalena the thing about Cam is that he's not perfect but he have sth in him thats special and Daniel is just empty inside if not for the love for Luce. Cam is more interesting and fun to be around and i don't like how the series went with Cam and Luce after Fallen i thought there was more between them but then there was nothig and i was sad

message 33: by Samantha (new) - added it

Samantha Rachel wrote: "Cam was personally my favorite character of the whole fallen series. I just got disappointed that he was pushed to the background, centering Luce and Daniel's *rolls eyes* love story especially in ..."
i totally agree!!!!!!