Junior High & High School RP discussion

High School > Girls bathroom

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((All the latest drama is here))

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "I'd rather just stick to Nichole..." Nichole muttered, as they entered the bathroom. She went to the mirrors, examing the black eye. "Really that bad...." She muttered to herself.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

"Fine, but you can call me Darc, Dar, or Darcy." She said taking out her make-up kit. "I ALWAYS have concelar for my pimples, but it works for black0eyes too." Darcy said applying it lightly to Nichole's eye

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Nichole slightly flinched, "My parents don't allow me to have any kinds of make-up's...."

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Nichole sighed softly, pulling away when the makeup was in place. she blinked back a few tears, muttered a thank you and left to get her backpack from the hallway.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nichole, you can use my make-up any time!" Darcy called. She had heard rumors that Nichole was abused, but she just couldn't believe them. But now who knew

๖ۣۜƧilverlight ((Sad part is, when ever Nichole tries to get help, no one believes her because her fathers a wealthy cop, who acaully pays people off to lie....))

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

((Ooooo, dr-a-ma!))

๖ۣۜƧilverlight ((Yep.))