Camp Halfblood discussion

Other Places > Arena

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by GonnaWingIt (new)

GonnaWingIt | 50 comments Mod
((WEAPONS! AND FIGHTING! AND OTHGER STUFF TO DO!!! Rp.))

message 2: by johnny (new)

johnny baird (rawrbuddie) | 20 comments ken looked around and smirked " Wow so this were we fight well let fighting begin."

Beck (formerly Boo) (boooty) Danie walked in. She was looking forward to a battle. She knew that Cal knew to stay away when she was in a battle rage. Yes. She could imagine clubbing down someone 4x her size.

message 4: by Beck (formerly Boo) (last edited Feb 29, 2012 03:16PM) (new)

Beck (formerly Boo) (boooty) Cal walked up to Danie. "I knew I'd find you here!" He told her of the anticipated quest "Are you in? We could really use your skills" Danie was MAD. "HOW COULD YOU FORGET TO TELL THE OTHERS!" She yelled, an electric storm brewing in her eyes. Cal knew that look. He was in troubleee. "Think, think," he was repeating while Danie picked up her javelin

Beck (formerly Boo) (boooty) "Listen, Danie" Cal said, thinking fast. There was a crackling noise like lightning. Cal stood silent as Danie's bolt annihilated the target 80 yards away. "What!" she replied whipping around. "At least her hair isn't getting all staticy...she only saves that for when she is ANGRY" Cal thought. He walked forward and enveloped her in a large hug

Beck (formerly Boo) (boooty) Luckily Cal knew his girlfriend well. "I'm sorry" He murmured Danie backed up, seemingly OK. "It's fine" she said, turning to retrieve her special weapon. It wasn't just a javelin, it was anything Danie wanted it to be, except all were specialized for her. It had electric power, and could also transform into a bolt of lightning On the handle there was Danie's name and the symbol of Zues. There are also nicks for everything she had killed with it. So far there were 13 notches. Cal ran up to her "So you're in?" he asked. "Yeah" was her only response. Cal looked down, his eyebrow rising in an arc when he notice there were 14 cuts in the jagged ring, now in its everyday form. "Hm..." Cal thought "When did the other nick appear?" his brow furrowed "Oh well" He told himself silently "It doesn't matter"

message 7: by Lanie Jazz (new)

Lanie Jazz  Stylinson (strumsingluv) ((creepy. suspense oooooh. what will happen next lol.))

Beck (formerly Boo) (boooty) He decided not to stir up any more trouble. Suddenly he felt weird, like something had just happened. Danie sensed it too. She whipped around. What had just happened? The same question was running through their minds. "Well?" Danie asked "You're better at directions than me." Cal was glad e didn't have to explain. He thought for a moment..... "The beach" Danie looked mildly suprised, but that didn't matter at the moment, he knew what he was doing.

message 9: by Lanie Jazz (new)

Lanie Jazz  Stylinson (strumsingluv) ((ooooooo)