Kane Chronicles discussion

What do you think? > Zia (Zebras) & Walt (Weasels)

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

What do u think will happen with Walt and Zia? They'll probably play important roles, but what do u think those will be? And the whole zebras and weasels thing? What do u think that's about? I'm hoping it could mean that Walt will be cured.

message 2: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, Awesome Egyptian magic sorceress person...yeah! (new)

Isabelle *the face behind the crazy* (bookmaniac1) | 861 comments Mod
I do not know (my helpful insight)

message 3: by Aifos (new)

Aifos (theheirofErisHORTIQUE) | 36 comments very obvious thing: weasels and zebras are nicknames.

I know i'm not that subtle....
from the resume we know that walt is about to die and that zia is doing babysitting.

message 4: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, Awesome Egyptian magic sorceress person...yeah! (new)

Yup, (lol its just sad to hear someone else say it)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Isabelle *the face behind the crazy* wrote: "I do not know (my helpful insight)"

Very helpful, Isabelle. Lol XD.
IT helps us realize how unpredictable Rick is and how much we canNOT WAIT FOR TSS!!!

message 6: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, Awesome Egyptian magic sorceress person...yeah! (new)

He he I'm so helpful XD

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Aifos wrote: "very obvious thing: weasels and zebras are nicknames.

I know i'm not that subtle....
from the resume we know that walt is about to die and that zia is doing babysitting."

So u think that it doesnt really mean anything?

Hmmm it's a possibility. Maybe, ur right, it's just a nickname from a senile old man/sun god.
But I think at leas Zia will play a very important role be cause Ra keeps saying that he likes zebras. Walt...I don't know if he'll be important. I mean, Ra only says that he's sick.

message 8: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, Awesome Egyptian magic sorceress person...yeah! (new)

Well Walt was on the mission with Sadie and Carter along with the other trainees. Zia I'm seriously confused, it really could go either way for her, I don't know if Ra saying he likes Zebras is that important (I mean she is babysitting him too now) Both I think may have very big roles but could easily be put in the dark like that *snaps fingers*

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Isabelle *the face behind the crazy* wrote: "Well Walt was on the mission with Sadie and Carter along with the other trainees. Zia I'm seriously confused, it really could go either way for her, I don't know if Ra saying he likes Zebras is tha..."

lol yeah.

message 10: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, Awesome Egyptian magic sorceress person...yeah! (new)

(he he I'm so netrual XD) So... Zebras are cool, they're all contrasting and such and Idk what I'm saying

message 11: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 03, 2012 09:19AM) (new)

lol ROFL i am laughing.....nice break after dealing with spam. :DD

message 12: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, Awesome Egyptian magic sorceress person...yeah! (new)

Ikr?! =D