Pirates RP discussion

RP places > Ports

Comments Showing 1-50 of 84 (84 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ Pirates come here to sell their goods that they stole or find new crew members.

message 2: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ "Alright boys! We need new crew members!" Brady called as he climbed into a row boat with a few other crew members. They were all in fairly nice clothes and they were flying the British flag so they wouldn't draw suspicion to themselves.
After rowing into the port Brady stopped and climbed out of the boat and back on land. "Aye, land feels weird after being on a boat that long," he said to one of the crew members.

message 3: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) Alanna snaked through crowds, trying to see if she could get a job on a ship that was just docking.

message 4: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ Brady weaved through the crowd with his crowd. It was obvious he was a captain, but not that he was a pirate. One little boy was following him as well...that little boy had a very odd story behind him.

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Falcon, who had just gotten off the Tollkirsche, looked over the port. She walked around, seemingly lazily, although in reality she was looking around, trying to decide if anyone was an immediate threat.

message 6: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) Alanna glanced around, seeing all sorts of listings for ships that people could sign on to, but she knew they weren't what she was looking for. She kept walking, moving in and out around people, and she saw many capitans, but none of them had the....swager she was looking for. They were all to uptight, military men. She was looking for a pirate capitan, one that would let her be a girl on the ships, and someone that wouldn't mind that she had purple eyes, but she was beginning to doubt if such a capitan existed. Everyone was scared of her purple eyes, and the way she used them.

message 7: by Inati (last edited Feb 20, 2012 03:57PM) (new)

Inati  (inatithetimelord) | 86 comments Kyoko saw Brady calling for crew members and followed him. "Ho, there! You the captain calling for members? I'd like to join your crew."

message 8: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) Alanna saw Kyoko call out to a man, and turned her head, watching them intently. Maybe this was what she needed.

message 9: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ Brady slowed his lazy gait and looked for the girl. He walked over, "depends on what ye consider a captain m'lady," he said simply.

message 10: by Inati (last edited Feb 20, 2012 04:04PM) (new)

Inati  (inatithetimelord) | 86 comments She gave Brady wry look. "Anyone who has the air and right of command, sir, is what I normally call a captain. If you don't mind me saying so, I believe you are one. Now, you were calling for a crew?" her slanted almond eyes were serious and kind of sad. She'd been on a ship and seen death before.

message 11: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Hannah wrote: "Brady slowed his lazy gait and looked for the girl. He walked over, "depends on what ye consider a captain m'lady," he said simply."

Falcon watched Brady talk to the girl. Watching him she thought he looked sort of... handsome. She immediately scowled at the thought, she was a first mate on a pirate ship, not a lovestruck girl.

message 12: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) The corner of Alanna's mouth turned up in a half smile. This is what I'm looking for. She thought, and continued to watch them, ready to step up and volunter.

message 13: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ Brady could feel several eyes on him by know, but kept his gaze on the girl. He smirked, "well, ye got the right idea and you're right. I'm looking for a good, hard working crew, but it all depends on what kind of ship ye want," he said with a glint in his ocean blue eyes. This is how he tested his potential crew members.

message 14: by Inati (last edited Feb 20, 2012 04:10PM) (new)

Inati  (inatithetimelord) | 86 comments She looked thoughtful for a moment. If she was wrong, and he wasn't a pirate, she'd probably go to jail and be hanged. But she took the chance. "A good, strong one," she said at last. "With a decent captain and a fair share of booty, ye got yourself a good ship, I think." She hoped she'd been right.

message 15: by Kathryn (last edited Feb 20, 2012 04:10PM) (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) Alanna saw her chance. "I'm looking to work on a ship." She said, stepping up, her eyes and head up, showing confidence, looking at him with an intense look that made most shrink in fear when they first saw her.

message 16: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Hannah wrote: "Brady could feel several eyes on him by know, but kept his gaze on the girl. He smirked, "well, ye got the right idea and you're right. I'm looking for a good, hard working crew, but it all depends..."

She continued to watch him and the other girl talk, intrigued by the conversation. The more she listened, the more she found she liked him, and the more she tried to tell herself not to.

message 17: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ Brady looked between the two girls and he finally smiled, "I think I might have found myself a few new crew members," he turned to Alanna and gazed just as intensely back, "ye are? Are ye a hard worker? Willing to do what's needed?"

message 18: by Inati (new)

Inati  (inatithetimelord) | 86 comments Hannah wrote: "Brady looked between the two girls and he finally smiled, "I think I might have found myself a few new crew members," he turned to Alanna and gazed just as intensely back, "ye are? Are ye a hard wo..."

Kyoko nodded, pleased. "Great." she held out her hand to shake, not wavering or looking down.

((sooo...she's first mate, right? and should I make a guy, cuz all his crewmates are girls so far..))

message 19: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) "A thousand times over." She replied without pausing. He didn't immediatly write her off as a demon, which gave her hope. Maybe this time it'd be different.

message 20: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ ((Yep and if you want to))

Brady nodded then in a low voice he told the two, "I'm going to need to check you're sword handling, but we won't do that here." he said simply. He shook Kyoko's extened hand. "And I'm Captain Brady," he said.

message 21: by Inati (last edited Feb 20, 2012 04:30PM) (new)

Inati  (inatithetimelord) | 86 comments ((kay, thankies.))
She nodded. She would do fine with the sword. "Ex-Samurai Kyoko Hanajima," she said

message 22: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) "Alanna Olau." She replied simply, shaking his hand after Kyoko.

message 23: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Hannah wrote: "((Yep and if you want to))

Brady nodded then in a low voice he told the two, "I'm going to need to check you're sword handling, but we won't do that here." he said simply. He shook Kyoko's extened..."

Falcon continued to watch him and the two girls. She liked how he seemed so confident. If she didn't already have a ship she might apply to work for him herself. As soon as the thought appeared, she sighed and shook her head. She was being stupid, and should know better.

message 24: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ A smile spread on Brady's face, "perfect. Nice to meet both ye ladies," he said with a slight bow, "I'll tell you what. When I get a few new crew members, we'll head out to an island I know and test yer sword skills."

message 25: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Hannah wrote: "A smile spread on Brady's face, "perfect. Nice to meet both ye ladies," he said with a slight bow, "I'll tell you what. When I get a few new crew members, we'll head out to an island I know and tes..."

Falcon continued to watch them. She was amazed at how easily he had handled that. She herself had never needed to hire new people, but if she ever did she wished she could do it at least half as good as him.

message 26: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) Alanna nodded. She could do that. Sword fighting was one of her strengths.

message 27: by Inati (new)

Inati  (inatithetimelord) | 86 comments Kyoko grinned. Her katana and other weapons were in her pack at arms reach, as normal, just in case.

message 28: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ "Wonderful," Brady said, grinning now. He looked around for a few other crew members. He felt another pair of eyes on him and turned to see another girl watching him. He gave her a positive smile.

message 29: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ "Wonderful," Brady said, grinning now. He looked around for a few other crew members. He felt another pair of eyes on him and turned to see another girl watching him. He gave her a positive smile.

message 30: by Apollinaria Fowl (last edited Feb 20, 2012 05:00PM) (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Hannah wrote: ""Wonderful," Brady said, grinning now. He looked around for a few other crew members. He felt another pair of eyes on him and turned to see another girl watching him. He gave her a positive smile."

Slightly embarassed o be caught watching him, but not wanting to show it, Falcon smiled back. Her soft green eyes didn't give away much.

message 31: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) Alanna shut her mouth, knowing she didn't need to say anything else. She watched the other people coming and going in the market, silently glad she wasn't one of them anymore.

message 32: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ Brady nodded a greeting to the girl across the road and turned back to bis new crew members. "Know anyone else who'd like to join?"

message 33: by Inati (new)

Inati  (inatithetimelord) | 86 comments Kyoko shrugged. "I came here alone."

((didn't have time to make that guy charrie...been doing hw.))

message 34: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Falcon tried to come up with an excuse to talk to him, but couldn't find one. She sighed, she wasn't the biggest fan of coming to port, but she knew it needed to be done. She then decided to busy herself, checking little things here and there, that would impact of the ship's quality in a battle or when just sailing.

message 35: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) Alanna nodded, she'd done the same. She kept watching the crowd, making sure she didn't see anyone she knew.

message 36: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ Brady looked away from the girl and back to Alanna and Kyoko, "oh alright. That's alright. I think I found enough."

message 37: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Hannah wrote: "Brady looked away from the girl and back to Alanna and Kyoko, "oh alright. That's alright. I think I found enough.""

Falcon continued to busy herself. However, she found that it didn't stop her from glancing over at him every once and a while, mentally scolding herself as she did so.

message 38: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) Alanna raised an eyebrow, but didn't say anything. She didn't know how strict Captian Brady could be, and she didn't want to get fired before she even got on the ship.

message 39: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ Brady chuckled at the look on Alanna's face, "I already have a few people, and the day ain't over yet." He looked over to a group of people yelling and jeering. "Excuse me," he said and started walking towards the crowd.

In the middle of the crowd was a tall black man claiming he was free. The crowd was yelling and claiming he wasn't.

message 40: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Hannah wrote: "Brady chuckled at the look on Alanna's face, "I already have a few people, and the day ain't over yet." He looked over to a group of people yelling and jeering. "Excuse me," he said and started wal..."

Falcon spotted the crowd. She watched them for a few seconds and frowned. She walked there, deciding to try and tell the crowd of people that they didn't have the right to say who was and wasn't free.

message 41: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) Alanna watched. She looked at the tall black man, and her first thought was: He is really tall.

message 42: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ "Oi! I'd recommend y'all back off now!" Brady called, his voice dangerous.
Dre looked up and saw Brady and his face flashed with relief.
The crowd looked at Brady. "Oh! So he's your slave!" one man called out.
"No, he is free. Now I think it'd be in yer best interest to leave him alone and go home," Brady said calmly. He had that air about him that he meant business. One man nudged the other and that pair left. "I think ye should follow their example," he said calmly, but there was danger in his calm voice.

message 43: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Hannah wrote: ""Oi! I'd recommend y'all back off now!" Brady called, his voice dangerous.
The crowd looked at Brady. "Oh! So he's your slave!" one m..."

Falcon saw that Brady was handling everything fine. She held back few meters from the despersing crowd.

message 44: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) As the crowd despersed, Alanna could see the black man's face better, and she saw he had a handsome face, but one that held evidence of many hardships. She wondered what his story was, because it was obviously very complicated.

message 45: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Hannah wrote: ""Oi! I'd recommend y'all back off now!" Brady called, his voice dangerous.
The crowd looked at Brady. "Oh! So he's your slave!" one m..."

Falcon watched Brady handle the situation. She was amazed at how he managed to control the crowd.

message 46: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) ...

message 47: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) ((Hannah! Where'd you go?))

message 48: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ Brady walked up to the tall man and clapped him on the back, "alright?" he asked.
Dre nodded, 'fine. That's why I prefer pirate ships. I'll be on the ship if you need me," he grumbled and walked away, looking humiliated.
Brady watched him and his face softened as he watched his friend disappear. He knew better than to talk to him now, but he would later.
Dre walked past a girl looking at him and he looked down quickly.
Brady sighed and saw the girl from earlier. He walked over to her, "people these days," he said softly and shook his head.

message 49: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) Alanna watched the man climb onto the ship, her eyes watching his back. She felt sorry for him, and understood that people were mean.

message 50: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Hannah wrote: "Brady walked up to the tall man and clapped him on the back, "alright?" he asked.
Dre nodded, 'fine. That's why I prefer pirate ships. I'll be on the ship if you need me," he grumbled and walked aw..."

"Yeah, its not exactly a safe world for some people... I'm Falcon," she said, decing now ws a good a time as any to introduce herself.
(I can stay on a bit longer...)

« previous 1