Pirates RP discussion

Ships > Tollkirsche

Comments Showing 1-50 of 102 (102 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ The ship of Tollkirsche

message 2: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ Annabelle walked around the ship and glanced over the rail. They were getting closer to the port. She sighed, the captain liked the girls on deck to change into dresses to make it more convinced they were a simple merchants ship. She walked down to go to her quarters. In order to get there, she had to walk past the brig where they kept their prisoners.

Trevor_MAKE KONY FAMOUS_ (thecorley) | 20 comments Cole was siting on a barrel.

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Falcon watched as they approached port. She was lucky enough to be first mate, and had used that in her argument saying it would be odd to come into port with a first mate wearing a dress. Therefore she was allowed to wear her normal close, which were, in her opinion, MUCH better than dresses.

message 5: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ ((Just a reminder two sentences per post :) ))

Annabelle stopped and curiously looked in on the prisoners. There had been one boy in particular that had been on this ship longer than she had and he always caught her eye.

Trevor_MAKE KONY FAMOUS_ (thecorley) | 20 comments Cole was cutting symbols and carvings into the barrel. Then he noticed the girl looking at him.

message 7: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ Annabelle noticed that he was looking at her. She blushed and turned away. She was so tempted to talk to him right now but...she couldn't.

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) When the ship finally landed and everything was sound, Falcon checked everything for about the third time. Then she walked off the ship and onto the port.

Trevor_MAKE KONY FAMOUS_ (thecorley) | 20 comments Cole shrugged. He went back to carving.

message 10: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ Annabelle chewed on her cheek and walked to her trunk in the sleeping quarters. She pulled out a dress and sighed, she hated the heat and the weight of it. She went behind a curtain and changed, absentmindedly running her finger over the gruesome scar running down her middle. She walked back out after she had brushed and braided her hair, stealing another look at the boy.

Trevor_MAKE KONY FAMOUS_ (thecorley) | 20 comments Cole was doing his best to plan a way to get off this ship well at port. But he could not get anyone else to help.

message 12: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ Annabelle finally walked over to the boy. "Look, I'm not supposed to be talking to ye so do understand if I just walk away, but I'm sure ye've noticed me staring. What did ye do to end up here?" she asked in a low voice in her Irish accent.

Trevor_MAKE KONY FAMOUS_ (thecorley) | 20 comments Cole responded. "Well when i was young i had to steal something and it all went terribly wrong."

message 14: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ "What did you do? Kill the bleeding captain?" Annabelle looked confused, "and that'd teach ye not to steal from pirates, but lord! You've been here for along time."

Trevor_MAKE KONY FAMOUS_ (thecorley) | 20 comments "Well, had to provide somehow. And it was a accident."

message 16: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ "Oh, boy," Annabelle shook her head, "I do understand though," she said softly. She fixed her dress, "you've still been here too long."

message 17: by Trevor_MAKE KONY FAMOUS_ (last edited Feb 20, 2012 04:49PM) (new)

Trevor_MAKE KONY FAMOUS_ (thecorley) | 20 comments "Last year i was going to get off. But they wouldn't let me."

€ℒᓰzᗩßℯЋ ツ Cassandra walked onto the deck, letting the breeze pick up her curled hair. She loved it when they had to change into the merchant dresses to make it look like they were just normal traders. Don't get her wrong, she loved being a pirate as well, but chanced was exciting to her and she loved when they did it. She took off her golden bracelets and earrings, only leaving on a golden chain around her neck that has a crossed bones and skull on it. To anyone else, it was just a piece of jewelry. But to pirates, it was a symbol of I might look all innocent now, but don't try and play around with me, you won't be waking tomorrow if you do...

message 19: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ "If I was any higher in power I'd see to it ye would be off," Annabelle said simply. There was a creaking of stairs and she cursed, "I need to go. I'll be the one who brings ye your food tonight."

Trevor_MAKE KONY FAMOUS_ (thecorley) | 20 comments "Ok thank you." And he went back to carving.

message 21: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ Annabelle nodded and smiled softly, "be back."

And sure enough, several minutes later she returned with a plate of food.
(I did a time skip)

Trevor_MAKE KONY FAMOUS_ (thecorley) | 20 comments (OK)

Cole devoured his meal. "Thank you for the meal."

message 23: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ Annabelle shrugged, "Captain treats his prisoners well." She was still curious, "so, ye killed a captain?"

Trevor_MAKE KONY FAMOUS_ (thecorley) | 20 comments "Ya i was trying to steal food but he pulled a gun we wrestled for it and it shot and he died."

message 25: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ Annabelle's eyes widened and she shook her head, "crazy," she whispered. "But of all the people to steal from, how on earth did you come along a pirate?" she asked curiously.

Trevor_MAKE KONY FAMOUS_ (thecorley) | 20 comments Cole thought a moment. "Because i thought it was a merchants boat."

message 27: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ A smile spread over Annabelle's face, "then they were doing their job well." She laughed and shook her head, "I'm going to find a way to get you out of ere evn if it's the last thing I do."

Trevor_MAKE KONY FAMOUS_ (thecorley) | 20 comments Cole was shocked not even his own family was this kind to him. "Thank you."

message 29: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ Annabelle nodded, "I don't know how long it will take me, but I'm going to see to it." She glanced up at the stairs and bit er lips but looked back to Cole, "oh!! And my name's Annabelle."

Trevor_MAKE KONY FAMOUS_ (thecorley) | 20 comments "Oh hi. I'm Cole."

message 31: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ "Nice to meet you..." she trailed off. Annabelle was getting nervous, she'd been down here for a while now...

Trevor_MAKE KONY FAMOUS_ (thecorley) | 20 comments "Don't worry there is no one down here except us."

message 33: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ "What worries me is how long I've been down here," Annabelle said softly. She figured it hadn't been long, but they would eventually start wondering where she was.

Trevor_MAKE KONY FAMOUS_ (thecorley) | 20 comments "What do you mean. You get in trouble for coming down here."

message 35: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ "Well, I'm not exactly supposed to be talking to you..." Annabelle trailed off quietly. She knew that that had come out wrong the moment she said it.

Trevor_MAKE KONY FAMOUS_ (thecorley) | 20 comments "Why. Is there a rule."

message 37: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) Allen walked along the deck, tie up rope and checking to make sure the rigging was all set. When he was sure of it, he climbed up to help with the sails.

message 38: by ღஐKendraღஐ (last edited Feb 24, 2012 05:00PM) (new)

ღஐKendraღஐ Maria was in her cell pacing it had only been a week since she was discovered as a stowaway. She was trying to think of an escape plan for the thousandth time. She hated the tiny cell she was in but couldn't give up.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Drake leaned against the rail of the ship and looked out towards the horizon, his blueish eyes sparkling with a thrist for adventure. He smiled brightly as his mind spun, various quests appearing in his mind, each ending with triumph and glory as he was naturally positive.

ღஐKendraღஐ Maria then looked out the small window and sighed nothing but sea. She started to feel that she would have to stay a prisinor here. "Why did I decide to be a stowaway such a stupid idea" she said to herself. Maria decided not to dwell on it.

message 41: by ღஐKendraღஐ (last edited Feb 24, 2012 05:06PM) (new)

ღஐKendraღஐ Maria then went to the corner of her cell and curled up in the corner. She covered her face with her legs and started to cry softly she hated crying but Maria felt hopeless.

message 42: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) Allen saw Drake leaning on the rail, and he could guess what he was thinking about. He walked over to Drake and leaned on the rail beside him. "Dreaming of glory?" He asked.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Drake smiled brilliantly, "Of course, what better things are there to dream of?" he asked smiling at his ship-mate. "Isnt Glory what you dream of?" he inquired curiously, pulling his eyes from the sea as he looked at his crew mate.

message 44: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) Allen shrugged. "Sometimes." Truth was he dreamed of seeing his family again, and meeting a special girl...but he wouldn't admit it openly, as those were the things most pirates dreaded.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Drake smiled, "Adventure, glory, danger. The things I live for." he laughed, "Said like that t makes a pirate seem crazy." He grinned brightly at Allen, "So the prisoners, know if they are dying of dehydration?" he asked remembering when that happened once.

message 46: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) Allen made a face at the memory. "I don't know mate," He said lazily. He didn't really pay much attention to prisoners, since they weren't his responsiblity. He worked on the sails and rigging, and only went below decks to sleep or eat.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Drake nodded, "Any lovely lady in your life, Allen?" he asked, not much of a romancer himself but he knew most men enjoyed romancing women and women in general. He was more of a live by the sword kind of guy.

message 48: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) Allen laughed in surprise. "No,...sadly my romancing skills aren't the greatest in the world, and I hardly spend enough time on land anyways." He had crushed on a few girls before he became a pirate, but after that, he hardly saw land at all, if ever. But it didn't bother him much, he just liked being around people, that was all he needed to be happy. Romance just took up to much time and energy.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Drake nodded, "Hmm there are female pirates, mayhaps you'll fall for one of the lady pirates." He chuckled at the idea, "Oh well. Maybe when I retire I'll find a lady, if I live long enough to retire." He laughed joyously at the thought.

message 50: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) "I don't know Drake. I don't think any lady pirate would want to put up with me." He could be thick at times, and a little oblivious to everything if he wanted to. He serioulsy doubted that any lady pirate on the Tollkirsche would think of the men in a romantic way, unless they were faking to try and get something.

« previous 1 3