UK Amazon Kindle Forum discussion

Group Games > true or lie?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 52 (52 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Simon (Highwayman) (last edited Feb 20, 2012 12:47PM) (new)

Simon (Highwayman) (highwayman) | 4698 comments Ok, let's try this. You make a statement. The next person along says if it is true or a lie then makes another statement.

Obviously you could Google the statements before answering but what would be the point.

Here goes.....

Margaret Thatcher invented soft scoop ice cream.

Simon (Highwayman) (highwayman) | 4698 comments True.

Catherine the great invented a fireworks in the shape of a wheel.

Simon (Highwayman) (highwayman) | 4698 comments Hmm, probably true.

Benjamin Franklin electrocuted his dog.

message 4: by Simon (Highwayman) (last edited Feb 20, 2012 01:37PM) (new)

Simon (Highwayman) (highwayman) | 4698 comments No that has to be false. A diplomat refused to remove his hat when visiting vlad so vlad had it nailed to his head.

Ed Balls has changed his name by deed poll. His name used to be Edward Stickles.

Simon (Highwayman) (highwayman) | 4698 comments His friends called him Ted Stickles.

message 6: by Lorraine (new)

Lorraine Versini (lorraineversini) | 8999 comments HAHAHA ! I wish that were true !

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments Oh groan.

message 8: by Pat () (new)

Pat ()  | 29 comments the pain! the pain!

eastwood  (do you feel lucky punk,well do ya) | 15991 comments shouldn't this be in the group games section?

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments Game Eastwood? This seems serious stuff to me!

Actually, I though the same but this is where Simon stuck it...

message 11: by Darren (new)

Darren Humphries (darrenhf) | 6980 comments We don't have to agree with everywhere that Simon sticks things.

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments Shall I use my super powers then?

Gingerlily - The Full Wild | 36808 comments Patti I thought you would be happy to tell Simon where to stick it...

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments Frequently.

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments Lol! Oh I love him really.

Someone needs to think up a question to get this thread back on track or he'll be abusing me, though...

message 17: by Kath (new)

Kath Middleton | 25094 comments Darren (Live Event Victim #3) wrote: "We don't have to agree with everywhere that Simon sticks things."

I'm going to have a think about that one. And a lie down.

True!

eastwood  (do you feel lucky punk,well do ya) | 15991 comments jennifer is the name of the theme tune to top gear

eastwood  (do you feel lucky punk,well do ya) | 15991 comments no lie its actually called "jessica"

eastwood  (do you feel lucky punk,well do ya) | 15991 comments going with lie on that one

eastwood  (do you feel lucky punk,well do ya) | 15991 comments i thought audie murphy but didnt think that that film was about himself.

eastwood  (do you feel lucky punk,well do ya) | 15991 comments Karl wrote: "Cleopatra had Roman ancestry."

lying

eastwood  (do you feel lucky punk,well do ya) | 15991 comments there are no anagrams of the word "stationed"

eastwood  (do you feel lucky punk,well do ya) | 15991 comments HELLO IS THERE ANYBODY THERE!

Rosemary (grooving with the Picts) (nosemanny) | 9111 comments Lie - antidotes!

Rabbits cannot vomit

Simon (Highwayman) (highwayman) | 4698 comments True - - unless they have been out on the Vodka and Redbull

Rabbits can transmit myxamatosis sexually.

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments False. They always practice safe sex.

The Cape of Good Hope is the southernmost point of Africa.

Gingerlily - The Full Wild | 36808 comments thats south america Karl

cape horn is africa

message 30: by Gingerlily - The Full Wild (last edited Feb 22, 2012 01:48PM) (new)

Gingerlily - The Full Wild | 36808 comments I have friends from south africa - thats how I know

but your false was correct, just your reason was wrong!

eastwood  (do you feel lucky punk,well do ya) | 15991 comments taphephobia is the fear of losing your teeth. ?

Rosemary (grooving with the Picts) (nosemanny) | 9111 comments Falsies!

Most gastropod shells are right handed?

eastwood  (do you feel lucky punk,well do ya) | 15991 comments yes it is false its a fear of being buried alive!

Rosemary (grooving with the Picts) (nosemanny) | 9111 comments False, I'm sure I've seen Poirot use a dial.

Arsoid means shaped like a bottom

eastwood  (do you feel lucky punk,well do ya) | 15991 comments slugs have 4 noses ?

Rosemary (grooving with the Picts) (nosemanny) | 9111 comments Quiet in here ain't it

I'm going to go go with false with your slugs Eastwood, I thought they breathed thru their skin.

Model Karolina Kurkova has no belly button.

Simon (Highwayman) (highwayman) | 4698 comments True. She is a test tube baby

Test tube babies have the umbilical chord attached to their big toe.

Rosemary (grooving with the Picts) (nosemanny) | 9111 comments Ha ha yes it is true but she won't say how. (bit creepy actually)
What's your amazing truth or lie Simon?

Simon (Highwayman) (highwayman) | 4698 comments The second bit....

Test tube babies have the umbilical chord attached to their big toe.

eastwood  (do you feel lucky punk,well do ya) | 15991 comments albert einstein had his brain removed and put in a jar for display. (thats after his death of course)

eastwood  (do you feel lucky punk,well do ya) | 15991 comments that is true on that one.

eastwood  (do you feel lucky punk,well do ya) | 15991 comments Karl wrote: "I'm not sure about that one eastwood.

I'd like to say true, his brain is in a jar for display, but I always got the impression he was a fairly modest guy so it wouldn't have been his idea."

well when he was dead i don't think he had much say in the matter LOL

Kay (Golden Girl) | 2286 comments Thats true she hasn't got one

Rabbie Burns was 37 when he died

Simon (Highwayman) (highwayman) | 4698 comments I think he died young. I believe he caught a chill from that kilt....

Silver is likely to be worth more than gold by 2014

message 47: by Rosen (new)

Rosen Trevithick (rosentrevithick) | 2273 comments True.

We only use 5% of our brains.

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments Easter egg

message 49: by Emma (new)

Emma (emzibah) | 4396 comments Egg

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments Yep

« previous 1