Scott Westerfeld Books discussion

So Yesterday > Roleplay Characters

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 254 comments Mod
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Style:
Relationship:
Other:

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) I haven't read the book yet, would I be totally lost if I tried to rp this?

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 254 comments Mod
Hmm...not really. I can probably explain the society without giving away any main points.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) I donno, I'm gonna read it soon...

Yeah, it's a really short read...but if you want to get started before you finish, just let me know.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) I wanna do the Leviathan rp

Me too! We should probably get a few more people to join...I invited all my friends, which is a little over three hundred I think.

Also. This is pretty much everything you need to know about the world of So Yesterday:

At the top of the pyramid, there are the innovators. They are the logo exiles, first to wear their wallet on a chunk chain, or wear way too big pants on purpose, the first mythical guy to wear his baseball cap backwards. Innovators don’t look cool; there is always something off about them, like they are uncomfortable with the world. Cool hunters watch these guys, and can also be considered trendsetters, but cool hunters work for corporations and are paid to find stuff that's cool. They don't really have a place.

Next are the trendsetters. Their goal is to be the second person in the world to catch the latest trend. They watch carefully for innovations and are always ready to jump on board. Other people watch them because they are cool.

Below them are the early adopters. They have the latest phone or music player. They test and tweak the trend that they see in magazines.

Further down the pyramid are the consumers. They have to see a product on TV or in the movies, 15 magazine ads, on a rack in the mall before they jump on board.

Last are the laggards. They wear their mullets and feathered back hair with pride. They resist all change since they got out of high school.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Well I read the first chapter or two (untill they first find the shoes) before I started on Peeps. So I know that much.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Name: Amazon
Appearance: http://cdn.pimpmyspace.org/media/pms/...
Style: a mix of Punk, original, and alliterative.
Relationship: Single
Other: Her dad's in jail and mom's too busy screwing rich guys so she can pretty much do what she wants.

message 10: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (last edited Mar 08, 2012 01:25PM) (new)

Name: Lila Owens
Appearance: malese jow Pictures, Images and Photos
Personality: Li is argumentative, grating, sarcastic, caustic, and a realist. She's also one of the sweetest, most genuine, honest, and wonderful people you will ever meet.
Style: A normal outfit for Lila consists of bright leggings under bright fishnets, which are then covered with bright colored, usually clashing, torn skinny jeans. Then a patterned tunic shirt, a belt, and a jacket or other shirt. She is a hodgepodge of textures, layers, colors, and styles, and somehow it all works in a chaotic way. Every day she has a different colored streak of hair, and always finagles it in some weirdly interesting way, sometimes pushing a lattice hat onto it or braiding it into different sized braids and putting on one of her many beanies or fedoras or berets or maybe not even anything at all if she really likes it.
Relationship: Open
Other: She spends a lot of time in Central Park, sketching or taking photographs or just sitting on her bench.

message 11: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) | 225 comments ((Hmm...I'll try this one. Haven't read it yet, so I'll just play it by ear.))

Athena Jane Allen-Cavanaugh the Pretty Little Liar wrote: "((Hmm...I'll try this one. Haven't read it yet, so I'll just play it by ear.))"

You should! Please please do!

message 13: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) | 225 comments Awesome. If I creste a guy and a girl, will you make a dude for my chic?

message 14: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) | 225 comments PS: Malese Jow! <3 love herrrr!

message 15: by s-hastings (last edited Mar 08, 2012 04:23PM) (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) | 225 comments Name: Viola Beauregard

Appearance: Elena Gilbert Pictures, Images and Photos
Elena Pictures, Images and Photos
elena gilbert Pictures, Images and Photos

Personality: Sarcastic - yet witty - totally stand-offish, rude is she needs to be, tells you how things are, brutally honest.

Style: Viola is pretty much considered the opposite of trends. Constantly in black, with her hair decked out in feathers, wearing whatever she decides to throw on; her dusty, beat-up combat boots are her favorite thing in the world, and she is pretty much 'goth'. She hardly ever wears makeup, and when she does, she uses thick black eyeliner. She has a tattoo of a raven on the inside of her wrist, a heart on the back of her neck, and a tiny star behind her left ear.

Relationship: OPEN

Other: Despite her outward appearence and insane desire to go against the 'norm', she is extremely intelligent and always has her nose in a book.

((Plz excuse the "Elena Gilbert" at the bottom of the pic... ;) ))

message 16: by s-hastings (last edited Mar 09, 2012 06:55AM) (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) | 225 comments Name: Damon diVee

Appearance: kenny wormald Pictures, Images and Photos
Kenny Wormald Pictures, Images and Photos
hottie Pictures, Images and Photos

Personality: Damon is one of those cute-as-a-button guys that girls just gravitate towards. He's not a womanizer, but sometimes the attention goes to his head. In other words, he can sometimes be a bit cocky.

Style: Black jeans, leather jackets, crisp white t-shirts; typical Zac Efron, complete with sunglasses and wind-tossed hair. Aka: dreamboat. He doesn't sag his pants, though. He kind of sets his own trends, in a way, by tweaking the popular style.

Relationship: Well, currently broken up with some other innovator. Like I said, girls are always after him.

Other:

Athena Jane Allen-Cavanaugh the Pretty Little Liar wrote: "Awesome. If I creste a guy and a girl, will you make a dude for my chic?"

Why of course I shall!

message 18: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) | 225 comments yeee!!!

message 19: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (last edited Mar 09, 2012 03:52AM) (new)

Actually...we could probably use a few more cool hunters, since we've got three innovators.

message 20: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (last edited Mar 13, 2012 01:51PM) (new)

Name: Grant Hurley
Appearance: jeremy Pictures, Images and Photos
Personality: Grant is somewhat irritatingly aloof. He won't talk to you unless he finds some really good reason, and that's usually quite rarely. He prefers solitude, by that doesn't make him a bad person. It just makes him quiet.
Style: Grant has a very laid back style. He wears skinny jeans, v-neck t-shirts, hoodies, and converse sneakers most of the time.
Relationship: Single
Other:

message 21: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) | 225 comments Hey look! It's Jeremy! ;) haha

and i know this is uncalled for, cause it always works out like that, but is he for Viola? ;)

i just realized how weird that would be, seeing that they are bro and sis in TVD ;) haha lol

Really? Huh.

But yeah, he is.

message 23: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) | 225 comments Ya lol ;) funny how things work out, huh? ;) AND THANK U DOLL <3

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) COME ON! LET'S RP!!!