Pirates RP discussion

Information > Ships

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (last edited Feb 21, 2012 09:10AM) (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ Tollkirsche
Deadly Nightshade in German they are especially dangerous. Many know about it throughout the Caribbean.
Captain: James Ingle
First mate: Falcon Drache

Southern Demon
Southern Demon is a newer ship. Not much is known about this ship.
Captain: Brady Hampsire
First mate: Kyoko Hanajima

Aglaope
Aglaope is the ship with black sails. It is no mercy. The captain is known around the world for his cruelty to prisoner. The crew are cutthroat and dangerous. Aglaope is not a ship you will want to come across.
Captain:
First mate: Xander Keedler

To be a captain of a ship ask first here. If you have other ships post:
Name:
Captain:
Picture:
And I'll approve it.

message 2: by Alex (new)

Alex | 24 comments Name: James Ingle
Captain: Tollkirshce
Picture: http://www.piccorner.net/wp-content/u... 

message 3: by Alex (new)

Alex | 24 comments Oh and then can Laney Samuel be First Mate of the Southern Demon?

message 4: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ Southern Demon already has a first mate...maybe they can compete for it!!!! And....ALEX!!!!!!!!!!! :)

message 5: by Alex (new)

Alex | 24 comments Lame!!! And I know!!! And thank you!!!! :)

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 24 comments Name: Bloody Rose
Captain: Cassia Netropal
Picture: http://www.google.ca/imgres?um=1&...

€ℒᓰzᗩßℯЋ ツ Sorry, but these things can only be approved by the head mod. I will make sure she looks at the idea as soon as possible :)

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 24 comments Thank you! :D

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 24 comments I'm going to rp on the ship I chosen while I wait, okay?

€ℒᓰzᗩßℯЋ ツ You mean the one that your character was accepted for? That's fine :)

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 24 comments Can I be captain of Agalope if I don't get a ship?

€ℒᓰzᗩßℯЋ ツ Yea, I think that could work. But we might be a little more specific on him though.

message 14: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ Um, you know I really liked an idea I saw about pirate hunter ship...would you like to make that boat one?

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 24 comments Pirate hunter?

message 16: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ Like the people who hunt down the pirates and if they find them they take them and punish them (normally they will hang them but...)

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 24 comments But my character is a pirate herself.

message 18: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ okay then that's fine I guess
now would you mind providing me some incite on the ship then it'll be accepted :)

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 24 comments Description you mean?

message 20: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ Pretty much yeah lol

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 24 comments Ah, okay.