Pirates RP discussion

Welcome!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 56 (56 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ Tell me about your self!!

Hey! I'm Hannah, I looove basketball. I have a strange obsession with pirates :) I also love smiley faces! Welcome all!

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) I'm Apolla!
Hannah you made it(the group)! Yay! And I joined :) :) :)

message 3: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ I did!!!! YOU DID!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!! :) lol HI Apolla!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

... 2 words. Guns, fun and ponies.

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Wardog wrote: "... 2 words. Guns, fun and ponies."

That's six words

message 6: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (last edited Feb 20, 2012 03:14PM) (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ W A R D O G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bahaha :)

message 7: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) Hey Hannah! Thanks for the invite!

message 8: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ Hey Kathryn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No problem :)

€ℒᓰzᗩßℯЋ ツ You made it Hannah Banana!!! :D

I'm Liz, I love pirates, reading, sports, and drawing. :)

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Apollinaria Fowl(Artemis Fowl's wife!) wrote: "Wardog wrote: "... 2 words. Guns, fun and ponies."

That's six words"

Only if you count the vowels.

message 11: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Hello world!

message 12: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Wardog wrote: "Apollinaria Fowl(Artemis Fowl's wife!) wrote: "Wardog wrote: "... 2 words. Guns, fun and ponies."

That's six words"

Only if you count the vowels."

Don't you mean the nouns?

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Hey, I'm Jay! I have an odd obsession with ponies and as for pirates i dont know much save for scurvy, pirates of carribean, and the vamporates series. :D

message 14: by Inati (last edited Feb 23, 2012 03:35PM) (new)

Inati  (inatithetimelord) | 86 comments HOLA, HANNAH!! I am Izzy, I <3 manga, Pirates of the Caribbean, and BOOKS!!! And I haven't slept in three days...been living solely on Mtn Dew and muffins while I study and take exams. What a sad life I have.

€ℒᓰzᗩßℯЋ ツ JAY AND IZZY!!! Welcome to this amazing group! I'm glad you joined it! :D PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN IS (view spoiler)

:)

message 16: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Elizabeth wrote: "JAY AND IZZY!!! Welcome to this amazing group! I'm glad you joined it! :D PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN IS [spoilers removed]

:)"

Oh. My. Gosh. That is a lotta letters...

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Thats is alot of letters Liz

€ℒᓰzᗩßℯЋ ツ I would have done more, but it wouldn't let me >.<

message 19: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) I completely and utterly agree with you.

message 20: by Essence (new)

Essence Caprano *NERDS TO THE RESCUE!* Hello, I'm Essence and it's nice to meet you all. =)

message 21: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Hello!

message 22: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Elizabeth wrote: "I would have done more, but it wouldn't let me >.<"

lawl :)

€ℒᓰzᗩßℯЋ ツ Hi Essence!! Welcome to the group! :D

message 24: by Essence (last edited Feb 23, 2012 07:16PM) (new)

Essence Caprano *NERDS TO THE RESCUE!* Thanks Elizabeth!

€ℒᓰzᗩßℯЋ ツ You're totally welcome! I'm glad you joined! :D If you need any help at all, just ask :)

message 26: by Essence (new)

Essence Caprano *NERDS TO THE RESCUE!* Thank you! I look forward to RPing in this group.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Apollinaria Fowl(Artemis Fowl's wife!) wrote: "Wardog wrote: "Apollinaria Fowl(Artemis Fowl's wife!) wrote: "Wardog wrote: "... 2 words. Guns, fun and ponies."

That's six words"

Only if you count the vowels."

Don't you mean the nouns?"

No. I mean vowels.

message 28: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) ?

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

And thats how all who first talk to me end there conversations. Angel Dust says I got her too.

message 30: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) So how is that two words?

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Its two words because its not. *now wearing smile that says 'am I confusing you?'*

message 32: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) You know it actually is two words if you subtract the nouns...

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Maybe. Just maybe.

message 34: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) You know what? Just forget it.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Im so confused o.O

message 36: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Jay~ ^_^ wrote: "Im so confused o.O"

Join the club

message 37: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) I have a question, if I made a like Robin Hood group how many people here would join?

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Apollinaria Fowl(Artemis Fowl's wife!) wrote: "Jay~ ^_^ wrote: "Im so confused o.O"

Join the club"

Mission accomplished, time to be normal.

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 24 comments Hi! I thought about doing a group on pirates but when I saw this, I decided not to. XD

message 40: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Dreamer wrote: "Hi! I thought about doing a group on pirates but when I saw this, I decided not to. XD"

Welcome!

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 24 comments Thanks! :D

message 42: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) :) Wanna rp when you're done with your charrie?

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 24 comments Sure, I would love to! XD

message 44: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Cool :)

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 24 comments I want my own ship and I'm not sure that the mod is on. Do I choose the ship now or wait?

message 46: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Dreamer wrote: "I want my own ship and I'm not sure that the mod is on. Do I choose the ship now or wait?"

Well I would just make your character and then wait for Hannah or Liz to approve the ship... I'm not sure whether or not I'm allowed to do that...

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 24 comments Okay... I'm done!

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) Hi ! I'm Angel. I love pirates, and especially Pirates Of The Caribbean. I love to read, write, and sing. (:

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 24 comments I love to do same things!!!!!! Welcome!

€ℒᓰzᗩßℯЋ ツ Hi Angel! Welcome!!

« previous 1