Guardians Of Ga'hoole ~RP~ discussion

Roleplay > The Tyto Forest

Comments Showing 1-50 of 102 (102 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Ivyscar ~Echo~ (new)

Ivyscar ~Echo~ (EREakins) | 66 comments Mod
Roleplay in the Tyto Forest here.

Dahlia( Prehistoric Nut) (ILoveAnimals) ( I'm the first one)
Gypsy twitched her feathers as she awoke in her rather dirty hollow she found yesterday. The moon was rising into the darkening sky, with a cool breeze blowing from the north. She stuck her head out of the hollow, shaking a small and annoying bug off her back, her eyes scanned the forest, looking for any danger " Good night to me"

message 3: by Ivyscar ~Echo~ (new)

Auro awoke in his tree hollow, turning his neck to stretch it. He unfurled his wings, looking outside as he prepared for the hunt.

Dahlia( Prehistoric Nut) (ILoveAnimals) Gypsy tensed her legs as she prepared to jump out of her hollow, taking a step out, she folded her wings, spiraling down a few feet. Opening her wings with a excited screech, she straightened herself out, having a cheerful morning.

message 5: by Ivyscar ~Echo~ (new)

Auro stiffened as he heard a screech, but soon realized it was just another owl. He jumped out of his hollow, diving straight for the ground, then, at the last moment, spread his wings silently and glided upward, past the tops of the trees and into the night sky, his feather blending into the dark.

Dahlia( Prehistoric Nut) (ILoveAnimals) Gypsy glided lazy circles around her hollow before heading southeast, deeper into tyto. Her black feathers easily blended into the night, making her seem like a shadow slipping through the darkness. She tilted her head, listening for prey. was that a flap of another owl?

message 7: by Ivyscar ~Echo~ (new)

Auro looked down at the shadowy ground, his sharp eyes and ears on the lookout for prey.
There!
A mouse was scuttling under some roots for food. Silently, he swooped down, outstretching his talons. Then, just as he flew over the mouse, he snatched it up in his talons. He squeezed it tightly, sufficating it. And with a squeak, it was dead.

Dahlia( Prehistoric Nut) (ILoveAnimals) Gypsy for sure heard a squeak and stopped in place, flapping to stay up. Should she go see if this was an owl or stay away? Curiosity got the better of her and she glided toward the direction where the sound came from

message 9: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 2 comments Matt flew over the trees loving the feel of the wind in his face.

message 10: by Ivyscar ~Echo~ (new)

Auro silently landed on a tree branch, the leaves rustling in a slight breeze. He kept hold of the branch, while at the same time, he ate his meal.

message 11: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 07, 2012 06:33PM) (new)

Moon flew silently over the forest, her nest maid snake Mrs. Natrix nestled in her feathers as she looked for a spot to rest. She spotted a branch and landed quickly on it, not noticing until later that there was another owl on it. Mrs. Natrix moved and lifted her head "whats the matter, dearie?" she asked. "Im sorry Nattie. My wings still havent healed all the way i guess. They get tired faster" Moon replied

Dahlia( Prehistoric Nut) (ILoveAnimals) Gypsy sat in a tree branch, puzzled as she turned her head around to listen. A creak of a branch came from her left. She turned her head quickly, spotting the figure of an owl lighten down on a branch. Gypsy just watched, her black feathers hiding her well

message 13: by Ivyscar ~Echo~ (new)

Auro gulped down the last of his meal when he heard something. He turned his head and his sharp eyes glared right at Gypsy, though he could see nothing in the darkness from her camoflauge.

Dahlia( Prehistoric Nut) (ILoveAnimals) Gypsy spotted out of the corner of her eye movement. A larger owl was perched on a nearby branch, staring right at her. She froze, but wondered. Will he notice the other owl? And how will he act?

message 15: by Ivyscar ~Echo~ (new)

Auro kept looking until his eyes adjusted. Then he noticed the faint outline of a black owl. His eyes narrowed. "Who's there?" he demanded.

Dahlia( Prehistoric Nut) (ILoveAnimals) This owl didn't seem friendly, the other owl however seemed alarmed to hear a voice. Gypsy froze as his eyes passed near her, searching. She remained quiet

message 17: by Ivyscar ~Echo~ (new)

"Answer me!" Auro ordered, turning on his branch completely.

Dahlia( Prehistoric Nut) (ILoveAnimals) Gypsy decided that this wasn't a friendly owl and glanced over at the other owl (Moon). Should she protect her incase the agrresive owl attacks?

message 19: by Ivyscar ~Echo~ (new)

Auro rolled his eyes. "C'mon seriously. I can see you. I know your there. Just tell me who you are." he sighed boredly.

Dahlia( Prehistoric Nut) (ILoveAnimals) Maybe this wasn't a mean owl, but rather a bored owl. Gypsy flew off her branch, landing right next to this larger owl. " I'm Gypsy, and yes I'm a black barn owl"

message 21: by Ivyscar ~Echo~ (new)

Auro looked down at the smaller owl. It had been a long time since he had seen another owl. "Auro." he grunted in reply.

Dahlia( Prehistoric Nut) (ILoveAnimals) Gypsy noticed that he was slightly surprised at her coloring but didn't show much of "what type of owl are you"?

message 23: by Ivyscar ~Echo~ (new)

((I'm not very familiar with owl types? What type of owl would he be...?))

Dahlia( Prehistoric Nut) (ILoveAnimals) (( Look on google, there's many types))

message 25: by Ivyscar ~Echo~ (new)

((K thanks))

message 26: by Ivyscar ~Echo~ (new)

"Barn owl." be replied gruffly.

Dahlia( Prehistoric Nut) (ILoveAnimals) Gypsy tilted her head slightly "youre kinda grayish for a full barn owl, you sure youre not a mix?"

message 28: by Ivyscar ~Echo~ (new)

"Wouldn't know. My mother was a barn owl, but I never knew my father so it's possible." Auro replied.

message 29: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 13, 2012 06:50AM) (new)

Moon ruffled her feathers and looked over at Auro and Gypsy. Deciding to take a chance, she glided over to their branch with Mrs. Natrix on her back. "....hello, my name is Moon" she said

message 30: by Abby (new)

Abby Langford | 32 comments Edgar, a Pure One, alighted down on a branch, fairly close to a hollow. He searched for any Barn Owl Owlettes. He was surprised he saw none. "Hmm." He said. Lighting down on the branch Gypsy and the large owl was on. He acted like he was a regular owl. "Have you seen an owlettes?" He asked. Grinning.

Dahlia( Prehistoric Nut) (ILoveAnimals) Gypsy got a weird feeling when this new make appeared, she kept quite about her parents new kids. "not that I know of"

message 32: by Ivyscar ~Echo~ (new)

Auro narrowed his eyes. "Why are your feathers stained red? That's not normal..." he questioned suspiciously. He'd heard about cruel owls kidnapping owlettes, like his cousin. But his cousin was older and had never escaped, though Auro had never doubted he couldn't. Now wasn't the time to be thinking about that. "Who are you?" he demanded quietly.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Moon stared with wide eyes at Edgar, she knew him and was surprised that he didnt recognize her. He was the one who had killed her parents (if thats okay) because they wouldnt hand her over.

message 34: by Abby (new)

Abby Langford | 32 comments (Yeah, that's okai :3) "Hmmmm? I sense fear. I also know if you're lying!" He said. "Now where are the owlettes?" He demanded.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

((XD))
Moon tried to shuffle away without drawing attention to herself, silently warning Mrs. Natrix to not move.

message 36: by Abby (last edited Mar 14, 2012 07:42AM) (new)

Abby Langford | 32 comments "And my wings are stained red because i'm a mix. But they accepted me as a high rank from my strength." He sighhed. "And yet I learned to love being a Pure One." Edgar wasn't born a Pure One. He was captured as an Owlette. "My true destiny is not one of the Great Ga'Hoole Tree I realized." He said. "But to become a Pure One." He said. Then you saw battle claws on his talons, ready for a fight.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Moon shuffled to the end of the branch and prepared to fly off, hurt wings or not.

message 38: by Abby (new)

Abby Langford | 32 comments Edgar got hungry, before he could capture an Owlette he would have to eat. Edgar swooped down from the branch and slashed at a mouse, played with it, then ate it. He flew back to the branch. He saw a hollow with Owlette's, the parents were out hunting, he captured an Owlette, his talons sinking into it's skin, then took off to the Castle.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Moon nearly went yeep with relief when he left, not seeing the owlette he had caught. "Moon, are you alright? Did you have to use MOTS or MOFS?" Mrs. Natrix asked, lifting her head. "No, he flew off" she said, remembering the fox skin pouch in her talons for the first time.

message 40: by Abby (last edited Mar 14, 2012 07:57AM) (new)

Abby Langford | 32 comments (Rp this is the castle, kai?) "Kurse (Metal Beak) I captured an Owlette."

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

((actually, we could ask to make a topic for the Pure Ones instead, that would probably be better))

message 42: by Abby (new)

Abby Langford | 32 comments (Yeah, go with it until they do make it)

message 43: by Abby (new)

Abby Langford | 32 comments (I think we should make different charrie in dif places besides Tyto and The Great Tree)

Dahlia( Prehistoric Nut) (ILoveAnimals) Gypsy listened with hate, the pure ones stole owlettea, and here is one sitting a foot away from her. She noticed the slight look he gave her from her coloring, but otherwise didn't say anything. Sick of being near him, she flew off in the middle of their conversation. Flying away, she could still hear bits of words, but focused on food instead

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Moon flew off after Gypsy, her wings wobbling from soreness. she hoped that they wouldnt start bleeding again. "hey! um....gypsy wait up!" she called

Dahlia( Prehistoric Nut) (ILoveAnimals) Hearing her name, Gypsy turned her head to see a rather wobbly barn owl following her. She stopped and started to flap in place, waiting for the whiteeish owl.

message 47: by Abby (new)

Abby Langford | 32 comments He then flew back to Tyto, waiting for something. But what? He didn't know. He just sat there waiting. His battle claws gleaming.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Moon caught up to her and said "Hey, my name is Moon and this is my nest maid snake Mrs. Natrix, where are you going?"

Dahlia( Prehistoric Nut) (ILoveAnimals) "I'm pretty much a wanderer, I haven't left Tyto yet but I plan on it". Gypsy was having a easy time staying in place, compared to Moin, who kept shaking. "are you okay"?

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"not really, my wings havent healed all the way since i was mobbed by crows. Do you mind if we land?" she asked

« previous 1 3