Shut Up & Read discussion

Uglies (Uglies, #1)
This topic is about Uglies
Archives > Uglies Series Becoming a Movie?

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Melissa (melstephensbooks) I've been reading that Uglies has been in the process of becoming a movie. Does anyone know when it's supposed to be released in theaters? I'm starting the last book of the series soon and I'm excited that it might be made into a film.

message 2: by Tanecia , The bookworm (new)

Tanecia  (books101) | 3795 comments Mod
How many books are their in this series? Because I've seen a ton of these books and if it's going to be made into a movie then thats going to be a long movie series. :) I really want to read this though....

Melissa (melstephensbooks) There are 4 books. It's supposedly going to be made a movie, but it's taking forever

Juliana (julezrussell) There is?! No way! I read those awhile back. I liked them up until the last book. But I'm excited for that then!

message 5: by MeMe Belikova (new)

MeMe Belikova First lady Ivashkov (AliceBelikovReads) | 950 comments Haven't read em but want to get to them soon!

message 6: by Jess (new)

Jess Petosa | 8 comments I would say #4 in the series is more of a "companion" book. I think it would be an interesting movie for sure, and I'd be interested to see how they create the world.

Missy (missy_aurora) So far I've heard its been put on hold it was suppose to be released this year (or 2013?) but production hasn't begun yet. It would make an epic movie though.