The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1) The Hunger Games discussion

How would you describe Finnick?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 66 (66 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Annabel ♥ (last edited Feb 25, 2012 11:45AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Annabel ♥ How would you describe Finnick?

Julie A good guy :P

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Surprisingly genuine.

Valerie crazily epic

Chad Selke Good looking haha

Annabel ♥ Chad wrote: "Good looking haha"

indeed

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

goodlooking, and stupid

Annabel ♥ Stupid????? wat???? yyyyyy?????

Mercury Sexy and he knows it Lol

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

I just don't like him that much for some reason, i think he's kinda of a show-off, like my neighbor,

Annabel ♥ offensive!!!! (No just kidding. just <3 Finnick. lol)

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

I know, I mean EVERYONE loves 'im, i just don't see y.

Annabel ♥ cuz he's just full of AWESOME-ness (well, at least to some people.) haha

Nya Tomlinson-Horan-Malik-Payne-Styles everything you could want in a man. perfect, gorgeous, perfect, funny, perfect, awesome, perfect, amazing, did i mention perfect? well, you get the point.

Charlotte my ideal boyfriend!
haha :P hot and deep!

Vassi Finnick is...interesting
Yes, at first every reader hated him, for being so handsome and arrogant, and merciless killer and career tribute , and so on and so on...but then you see his other sides, and this is so much cuter than having him described as an ally in the beginning, and then, just when you think you have all of him figured out, he shows us he has even more secrets and more sides of his character...
This is how every character in the story should be build, and what I expected from Gale, for example, but it never happened.

Shalom Tse Cool, lovely, awesome, kind, amazing, perfect.... LOL

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Awful in catching fire, great in mockingjay

Christina Kind, caring, amazing, scarred for life, used, hurt, sweet, loving, worried, etc

Megandemily trying to over come the crazy capitol!!!!

Annabel ♥ Nya wrote: "everything you could want in a man. perfect, gorgeous, perfect, funny, perfect, awesome, perfect, amazing, did i mention perfect? well, you get the point."

Omgosh. SO right.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

...My future husband.

Annabel ♥ Abby (♥'s Niall, Zayn, Louis, Liam, and Harry) wrote: "...My future husband."

Nope--I already called him SOrry!!! (no just kidding lollolol :P)

Kåiłeē completely 100% my kinda guy.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Definitely! He reminds me of a boy in my class.

Kåiłeē ha ha! I wish I could say the same... No one at my school... scratch that, in my city, is like that!

Annabel ♥ u should see MY school... :) No people resembling Finnick in the least bit.

message 29: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 21, 2012 03:08PM) (new)

Yeah, I wish I knew if he liked me back. But, he's in a relationship right now. The one thing about it that makes me secretly smile though is that my friend told me that his girlfriend is jealous because she thinks he likes me more than he likes her. But, for now, the boy and I are just friends.

Kåiłeē Aww.. I'm sorry! ((Lets just start dumping out our personal lives)) Lol Jk JK.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks. I should friend request you...

message 32: by Annabel ♥ (last edited Feb 21, 2012 03:11PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Annabel ♥ ooohhh...Then go 4 him!!!!!!!!!!!! Haha :P

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

LOL! I wish... I might not be back bcuz I have to go eat dinner and then go to dance...AGAIN.

Kåiłeē Abby (♥'s Niall, Zayn, Louis, Liam, and Harry) wrote: "Thanks. I should friend request you..."

Do!! I need some friends! ;(

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Okey dokey! Done! I'm back, sorry. Dance was cancelled.

Kåiłeē Same with my soccer!!

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Yay! But not yay. Yay because we can be together, not yay because it's cancelled!

Kåiłeē Exactly!!! Mine was cancelled because of rain... sigh. Well, as my mom would say,: "More time to study then!"
Uhhg... school...

Thought of another one.
Finnick is... the type of person you would like to have more then a cup of tea with!

Annabel ♥ Kailee wrote: "Exactly!!! Mine was cancelled because of rain... sigh. Well, as my mom would say,: "More time to study then!"
Uhhg... school...

Thought of another one.
Finnick is... the type of person you would l..."

OOh! Thats a good one!

Kåiłeē IKR!!! Lol!!! Your turn to think of one!!

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

LOL! I like it Kailee! Mine was cancelled because of wind. It was ridiculously windy!

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Umm...

Finnick is... the kind of guy that I want to father my children. :)

Kåiłeē Lol! Reminds me of Nicki Minaj's New song she sang at the grammies... Anyone here watch the Grammies??

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

I watched a little bit of it. But I didn't hear her. I love Nicki Minaj and Lil Wayne!

Charlotte I hope we all find our Finnick Odairs :P

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Me too, Charlotte, me too.....

Abilene Finnick is a good guy mmm.

Megan so freakin awesome and funny and hot and cool and...(10 years later)... and a good freind and in ddddesperate love with annie and i love him

Christina Katie (Taylor Lautner&Justin Bieber's #1 fan ;:) ) wrote: "I just don't like him that much for some reason, i think he's kinda of a show-off, like my neighbor,"

Agreed...shallow somehow...no depth...

Charlotte Christina wrote: "Katie (Taylor Lautner&Justin Bieber's #1 fan ;:) ) wrote: "I just don't like him that much for some reason, i think he's kinda of a show-off, like my neighbor,"

Agreed...shallow somehow...no depth..."

have you read all three books?

« previous 1