The Stockton Case discussion

Houses > Yonni's House

Comments Showing 1-50 of 86 (86 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Strange (new)

Strange | 617 comments Mod
A cluttered little apartment, contrary to Yonni's perfectionism in the autopsy room. If you come in without telling him he'll likely shoot you. Either that or cuss you out. Maybe both.

message 2: by Strange (new)

"You most of all. Good job handling that defense attorney, you did better than the rest of us." He sighed and blushed. "Sorry 'bout the clutter. I was going to have Sadie come and help me eventually..."

message 3: by Strange (new)

"She knows how to deal with certain people. If you started crying she'd look bad. She didn't know you."

message 4: by Strange (new)

"I'll protect you this time. I know I let you down once, but I won't let that happen again."

message 5: by Strange (new)

"I sent you out right to him. It was pure luck that you survived. You saved yourself."

message 6: by Strange (new)

"Okay we're both at fault." Yonni sat down on his worn couch. "You know, this case has really made me think about what matters. There's so, many things I want to do in life. It's about time I start doing them." Yonni got up. He grabbed Luz's hand and pulled her towards him. Then he kissed her.

message 7: by Strange (new)

"Well, that was one thing. Here's another. I love you, Luz."

message 8: by Strange (new)

"Well, it felt good to get that out of the way."

message 9: by Strange (new)

"Yeah..." Yonni glanced down, then frowned. "Let's not think of him. There's nothing we can do about him, so we should just ignore him. After all, I bet he wants the attention. Let's just drink some wine, get drunk, and have a good night for once."

message 10: by Strange (new)

Yonni laughed and got up. "I'll get us the wine. Which do you prefer, Chardonnay or Pinot Gris?" He ruched through his shelves for anything resembling a wine glass. He settled with plastic cups.

message 11: by Strange (new)

"You're going either get really sick, or have the hangover of the century." He poured her a cup. "Cheers."

message 12: by Strange (new)

"Jeeze I'm tired." He laughed again and sat down, taking a sip from his own cup. Suddenly a somber look crossed his face. "Luz, did I ever tell you why I have those habits of mine?"

message 13: by Strange (new)

"When I was younger, when I was first starting to drive, I got into an accident. A bad one." He took a deep breath and another drink of wine before continuing, "The clutch went through my stomach. I was bleeding to death when they pulled me out. And all I could hear was my watch." He smiled weakly. "Tch, tch, tch. I guess I'm a bit silly, I felt as if that was keeping me safe."

message 14: by Strange (new)

Yonni kissed her again. Suddenly the phone rang. "I'll get it." He got up and picked up the phone. Suddenly his smile disappeared. He dropped the cup to the ground.

message 15: by Strange (new)

"Oh really? That's lovely. I-I'm not afraid. I'm not-" Yonni grew paler by the second. "How did you get this numer? Leave us alone!" He slammed the phone back onto the receiver and slumped down. Tears streamed down his cheeks and he curled up.

message 16: by Strange (new)

"He told me all of the things... All of the things he'd do to me once he got hold of me..." Yonni looked up at Luz. "I don't even know him. Why me?"

message 17: by Strange (new)

"I'm supposed to be the one protecting you."

message 18: by Strange (new)

Yonni nodded and sighed. "Well there goes our fun evening."

message 19: by Strange (new)

"We could try to sleep."

message 20: by Strange (new)

((Tralala... Now what? Alex is talking to- Gasp. Awful idea.))
Alexander gazed over them both. How would he do it? Kill one then, then the other. Ah yes, Luzita. Dear Luzita. He bound them quickly.

message 21: by Strange (new)

((I think he did the Surgeon-like thing with taping them to the bedposts.))
Yonni also struggled, but for once didn't say a word.
Alexander grinned down at them. "Hello lovebirds. I'm on the phone with your friend Valery. I'm getting her next, you know. I just wanted to play with you first."

ღஐKendraღஐ | 265 comments Valery had just pulled up she was about to get out when she looked down at her belt her gun was still there she would keep it there. She quickly got out and knocked on the door "Its Valery open the door please" what if this was just a sick joke Alex did and he wasn't even here? So many thoughts were in her head not knowing what to think.

message 23: by Strange (new)

Alexander walked over to the door. "Come in."

ღஐKendraღஐ | 265 comments "Alright" now knowing it wasn't a joke she opened the door and cautiously walked in. "Hey Alex, really didn't expect you to be doing this...can you please let my friends go" she said as she put her hands up showing she wasn't going to do anything.

message 25: by Strange (new)

Alexander quickly held a Chloroform-covered napkin over Valery's nose and mouth.

ღஐKendraღஐ | 265 comments Valery's eyes widened and struggled but then she went limp. She fell to the floor eyes closed and knocked out from the Chloroform.

message 27: by Strange (new)

He bound her as well, resting her near the others. "Now all that's left is Haley."

ღஐKendraღஐ | 265 comments Valery's eyes fluttered open looking around franticly "Wait...no..this wasn't supposed to happen" hot tears streamed down her face.

message 29: by Strange (new)

"I'm sure it wasn't. And I bet you were so distracted you didn't call for backup."

ღஐKendraღஐ | 265 comments She scowled slightly "if I did you would kill them both and I can't have that." She argued back

message 31: by Strange (new)

((bbl, dinner))

ღஐKendraღஐ | 265 comments She sighed sadly "And to think I was just at home watching my favorite movie the notebook...." she felt her hands restrained by the rope. Valery then glared at Alex "I hate you"

message 33: by sydney (new)

sydney ((Hayley will be somewhere else, but for convienece purposes could I post here...? Or is she already here..?))

message 34: by Strange (new)

((She isn't here because Alexander didn't bring her here. She could come here if she wants, but he plans on kidnapping her on his own time.))
"So, I think we should get to work. Shall we start with the boy?"

ღஐKendraღஐ | 265 comments Valery looked over at Yonni horrified "no please Alexander you don't have to do this...what will you get out of killing us?"

message 36: by Strange (new)

"It's fun and you deserve it."

message 37: by sydney (new)

sydney ((Ahh, I see lol :) thank you.))

ღஐKendraღஐ | 265 comments ((Oh wait I just noticed something Yonni is 36 and Luz is 23.... well I guess love has no bounds))

"I don't think we deserve it it's just our job" her eyes were watering again.

message 39: by Strange (new)

((I know. I have to change all of the ages. Technically, right now Alex is younger than Luz, but that doesn't work. I'm planning on switching their ages. XD))
"And this is my job, to punish the evil. I'm just like you."

ღஐKendraღஐ | 265 comments Valery now was just trying to buy time at this point " well I guess I can't argue with that..perhaps your right,but what's gonna be your excuse now? When they find use won't they turn to you?"

((Heh, ya I think that's s good idea :D))

message 41: by Strange (new)

((I fixed that... Also, we should wait for Luz to do anything too awful. I think they're just stalling with each other.))
"That's why I use gloves and hats. No proof."

ღஐKendraღஐ | 265 comments "Your sick Alex...your a horrible person" she then remembered her gun in her belt did he see it? Or perhaps it could be a ray of hope.

message 43: by Strange (new)

"Don't worry, I won't let you use that."

ღஐKendraღஐ | 265 comments "Damn.." all her hopes were quickly distinguished she swallowed and said "out of curiosity since I'm going to die anyway how do you plan to kill us?"

message 45: by Strange (new)

((gtg, goodnight))
"Painfully."

ღஐKendraღஐ | 265 comments Valery smirked a little "ya, I guess I figured"

message 47: by Strange (new)

"I'm not afraid of you," Yonni glared up at him and tried to look brave, but his mind kept flickering back to their phone call.

message 48: by Strange (new)

((Any form of abuse is fine. Then again, Alexander is playing a different game now.))
"You know, that really is an awful habit."

message 49: by Strange (new)

Yonni's eyes went wide and he made a small choking noise. "Y-You-"

ღஐKendraღஐ | 265 comments Yonni just watched her terror rising even though she desperately tried to keep her emotions hidden. Valery kept trying to escape the tight bounds of rope.

« previous 1