Scott Westerfeld Books discussion

Peeps Books > Book Discussion

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 254 comments Mod
The first was way better. The Last Days...I would have like it more if Moz hadn't ended up with Minerva.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) I haven't read the second, but the first was pretty good. I aced my bio exam because of it.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 254 comments Mod
Haha, really? Studying parasites?

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Cells. The malaria part is what passed me.

message 6: by Bobbie (new)

Bobbie (bobbiesquares) | 4 comments Lol. I was learning about parasites in World Geography right after I re-read Peeps. I kept going "I know this! I know all of this!" in my head while my teacher was talking.

Yeah...I love how you learn so much from reading. It's wonderful.

message 8: by Bobbie (new)

Bobbie (bobbiesquares) | 4 comments The best. I feel sometimes like I learn more from reading fiction than I do from school.

message 9: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) | 225 comments Actually havent read this one...is it any good?

message 10: by Bobbie (new)

Bobbie (bobbiesquares) | 4 comments Well, like Everly said, the first one's really good. I like the story of the second one really well but I didn't like the ending so much.