Legal Thrillers group discussion

The Price of Life
This topic is about The Price of Life
Debut legal thriller FREE!

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Greg (new) - added it

Greg McCarthy (GregMcCarthy) | 11 comments The Price of Life is FREE this week on Kindle. Kindle reader apps for computers and mobile devices are free, too. Download one and give it a try today!!

http://www.amazon.com/dp/0982649444

Thanks,
Greg McCarthy

message 2: by Holly (new)

Holly (hbeauchene) | 10 comments Mod
Thanks for the heads up Greg. I'm heading out on my first vacation in years next week and was looking for a book for the plane. I may give this one a shot!

message 3: by Greg (new) - added it

Greg McCarthy (GregMcCarthy) | 11 comments Sure thing, Holly. I hope you enjoy. Get back in touch after you've read it. Thanks!

message 4: by Brent (new)

Brent (wolfingbarger) | 3 comments Hey Greg,

The blurb for your book on Amazon sounds like it will be a good read. I actually represented a woman whose family doc and neurologist did not diagnose her brain tumor for several months, and that was a very difficult case to litigate. Thankfully, it was settled over a decade ago, long before a lot of these recent tort reform measures were implemented.

Good luck with your book and I'll let you know what I think about it after I finish reading it.

Brent Wolfingbarger
Washington, DC

message 5: by Greg (new) - added it

Greg McCarthy (GregMcCarthy) | 11 comments Thanks for getting in touch, Brent. I look forward to hearing from you after you read the book. Years ago, I represented a family whose son had a brain tumor that went undiagnosed for several months before another doc caught it. Fortunately, he survived, but the delay cost him the sight in one eye. We settled the case, but I never would have been able to take it if our tort reform laws had been enacted at the time.

Best,
Greg McCarthy