Vampire Knight RP discussion

Announcements

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Essence (new)

Essence Caprano *NERDS TO THE RESCUE!* If I or any other future moderator has any announcements, we will post them here.

-Thanks, Essence

message 2: by Essence (last edited Feb 20, 2012 07:40AM) (new)

Essence Caprano *NERDS TO THE RESCUE!* If side talking in a topic, please use brachets to distinguish what you are saying and what your character is saying.

Example:

Topic: Cave

A: Daniel sat on the cold floor of the dark cave. He liked that the cave's lighting was dim. Daniel hated light. (Anyone want to rp?)

B: Nicole entered the cave. She squinted her eyes because the light was so dim and she couldn't see anything. She thought she saw a figure a few feet away from her, but wasnt sure. (I do!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Thanks so much, Essence

message 3: by Essence (new)

Essence Caprano *NERDS TO THE RESCUE!* Once I approve you character, you may start roleplaying immediately.

Also, to those who haven't made a character yet, please do so!

-Thank you, Essence

message 4: by Essence (last edited Feb 20, 2012 03:41PM) (new)

Essence Caprano *NERDS TO THE RESCUE!* Once you're character has been approved, please request a dorm!

I mean come on, they can't sleep on the streets... right? Just kidding, but seriously, request a dorm today!

-Thanks, Essence

message 5: by Essence (last edited Feb 21, 2012 07:44AM) (new)

Essence Caprano *NERDS TO THE RESCUE!* Hello everybody. I just wanted to make a quick announcement:

Here is a RP style that I use often. I don't know if you guys use this one or want to start using this one, but I find it to an organized method.

Example:

Topic~ Tavern
A: Katherine walked into the tavern and sat down at the bar counter. "One Coke please." she said quietly to the bartender. He snorted rudely, to which Katherine scowled. "Excuse me, but I don't drink." she fumed. He nodded and went to get her beverage.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Thank you, Essence

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I dont get it

message 7: by Essence (new)

Essence Caprano *NERDS TO THE RESCUE!* The way I RP is sort of like how you write a story: in third person. I've seen other RP like this:

*walks through door* Hi, I'm Katherine and I would like a coke please.

The actions are showed by this symbol: *. The dialogue has no quotation marks. I don't like this style because it sort of gets confusing.

Other would write in this style:

I walked into the tavern and sat down. "Can I get a Coke?" I asked.

This is in first person and if everyone RP'ed like this, no one would know who you were talking about.

Get it now? =)

message 8: by Essence (new)

Essence Caprano *NERDS TO THE RESCUE!* Hi guys! I'm so sorry, but I'm not going to be on for a few weeks so I need someone to be a replacement moderator in my place. If you want to be the replacement head mod, please fill in the following:

Name:
Why you want to be a replacement head mod:

message 9: by Archana (new)

Archana (yuki07) | 1 comments I dont understand?Anything

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Sakura Bellarose
Why you want to be a replacement head mod: i would be very good and am on nearly every day. plus i have experiance in running groups

message 11: by Essence (new)

Essence Caprano *NERDS TO THE RESCUE!* Thanks for your entry Sakura! For now until I return, you will be head mod. You also get to choose 2 new co-mods for the Assistant Headmistresses' of the Night and Day Class. One of them may be you. Choose carefully. =)

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

*Clap Clap*

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

XD yay! thank you!

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

*Clap Clap Clap Clap*