Avatar the Last Air Bender(We have RP to) discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 209 (209 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (f3arvampgirl) Do you guys just want to start cuase nobody else is joining. :(

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

ya

message 3: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (f3arvampgirl) ((K))

Ever was standing in the water, breathing a little heavy from all the training she had done.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

As Isla Thorrison wiped the sweat from her brow and forced herself to take several more exhausting, torturous steps, the backpack she'd carried all the way from the fire nation slipped off her shoulders. She stopped, stared at it numbly. She would kill for a drink of water.

message 5: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (f3arvampgirl) She held up her arm and started to move them in graceful movement. The water flew over her before cutting through a big boulder.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

A sharp crack cut through the air. Isla jumped, looked around wildly. Where had that sound come from? Cautiously, she stood and crouched down, stealthily moving towards the place where she thought she had heard the noise.

message 7: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (f3arvampgirl) Ever again got some water and sliced a thick tree batch off a tree.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Another crack. Isla clenched her fists and peeked over a large boulder with a long, jagged gash through it. A waterbender! she thought, quickly ducking back down. Slowly, she backed away and headed towards her pack, quietly as possible. But as she brought her knee to the ground, a twig snapped like a sound of lightning. Damn!

message 9: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (f3arvampgirl) Ever herd a light snap. She turned and did the water whip into a bush.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Isla was prepared for the attack. She brushed away the water whip with a cloud of lilac fire and sent another plume towards the waterbender. Hoping this would be a sufficient distraction, she picked up her backpack and ran as hard and fast as she could away from the pool.

message 11: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (f3arvampgirl) Ever stepped out of the way and ran toward the firebender and grabbed her ankle with her water and pulled her leg out from under her. "Why are you running I'm not going to hurt you!" she said as he came up to her.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

She grunted as she hit the ground. Jumping up and spinning to face her attacker, she crouched into a defensive pose. If they were going to fight, she wanted to be ready. But to her surprise, she saw a girl with an honest expression on her face. Relaxing a bit, she started to back away slowly. "Just leave me alone!" she spat.

message 13: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (f3arvampgirl) "I think it should be the other way around since you were the one that was spying on me." she said walking a little closer.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"I wasn't spying on you," she replied, clenching her fists. "I just wanted to know what all the noise was. Then I tried to leave before you noticed. Guess that didn't work out for me." She wrinkled her nose. "Who are you, anyway?"

message 15: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (f3arvampgirl) "Ever" she said smiling. "you?" she asked.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Isla was about to answer, but then she stopped herself. "I . . . can't tell you."

message 17: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (f3arvampgirl) "Why not?" she asked.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

She pressed her lips together tightly and narrowed her eyes. "Because I don't want you to know what it is."

message 19: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (f3arvampgirl) "Alright, alright I didn't mean to pry." she said holding up her hands. "I'm not trying to start a war like the one that the Avatar ended."

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Isla looked at the girl thoughtfully. Then she said. "Okay. If I tell you who I am, do you promise not to tell anyone that you saw me? I don't exactly want to be found."

message 21: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (f3arvampgirl) She held up her right hand. "I promise." she said with a smile.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

She nodded and took a breath. "I'm Isla Thorrison. The name probably doesn't mean anything to you but . . . if anyone asks, I don't exist. Okay?"

message 23: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (f3arvampgirl) "Alright." she said. " You want to come bend with me?" she asked turning.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

((i gtg sry))

Isla shrugged. "Sure." She had plenty of time. Plus she hadn't practiced her bending in ages. "But only for a little while."

message 25: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (f3arvampgirl) ((kk))

"Ok" she said walking back into the pond and bending her water.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Isla sat down on the rock that Ever had cut through awkwardly. A pool of water wasn't exactly the ideal place to practice her bending. So she just contented herself watching Ever bend water in the pool.

message 27: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (f3arvampgirl) The water moved with her hands and she sent it on trees and rocks. When she turned she got a glance at Isla sitting on a rock, Ever smiled and sent a little splash of water at her.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Isla enveloped herself in a cloud of heat, which fully dissolved the splash of water with a little hiss. She raised an eyebrow at Ever, her expression clearly saying, Is that all you got?

message 29: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (f3arvampgirl) Ever smiled."I'll make this fair for you." She said as she came out of the pond. "There now we can practice." She spun around, taking water with her and freezing it before throwing it at Isla.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

She jumped and flipped in the air, avoiding the slice without even using her bending. Landing delicately on the ground, Isla sent a conflagration of fire racing towards Ever, knowing that the waterbender would need to take a few steps back in order to avoid it.

message 31: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (f3arvampgirl) Ever knew that Isla was underestimating her and with a large swoop of her arm a wave of water stopped the fire but she did have to take a step back from the heat.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

A long strand of fire like a snake had sneaked behind Ever's legs and now threatened to trip her. Hoping to distract her, Isla blasted Ever with three large plumes of fire from all different directions, finishing off the attack with one last, sweeping fan of heat.

message 33: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (f3arvampgirl) Ever pulled her arm sideways and a split the water to stop the fire balls. She then went into the octopus technique and put out the fire that she felt burning her her ankle. She reached a long water arm out and pushed her against a tree.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Isla grunted as she slammed up against the tree. Pushing herself away with a stroke of heat from one leg, she used the other to send a stream of fire into the water in front of Ever. As the cloud of steam rose and obstructed the waterbender's view of her, Isla created three short blasts of lilac flame which pushed Ever into the pond with a splash.

message 35: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (f3arvampgirl) She was under the water for a second before she lifted herself up with it and put herself back out of the pond. She spun and flung water spikes at her nearly hitting her face.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Her eyes widened as a ton of water spikes missed her by inches. She laughed from the pure adrenaline, and began to shoot long tongues of flame at Ever repeatedly, balancing along the perimeter of the pool.

message 37: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (f3arvampgirl) Ever flung water everywhere but one got to close and he could feel the immense heat. She jumped back and extended her arm, making more icy darts while bringing her other arm back and making huge wave of water come in behind her, ready for the next attack.

message 38: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 29, 2012 08:51AM) (new)

Isla did something unexpected, a highly advanced move that Princess Azula had once taught her. Bringing her arms in close to her body to create enough energy, she jumped into the pool feet-first and created a cyclone of heat so intense, it vaporized almost all of the water in the pool. Only a thin layer of mud remained at the bottom, while Ever still stood unharmed. Isla collapsed and heaved for breath, completely exhausted.

message 39: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (f3arvampgirl) "That was pretty impressive. But it wont stop me from bending." She said. She held her arm strait out to her side and then brought it over her head. As she did this water appeared in her hand out of thin air and she froze it just enuf to where it turned into a snow ball. She flung it at Isla and hit her square in the face, covering her in snow. Ever laughed at the top of her lungs.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ack! Cold, cold!" Isla screamed, laughing hysterically as she brushed the snow out of her face. Still breathing heavily, she stood and bowed at Ever respectfully. "Thank you for dueling with me. I really ought to be going now, though."

message 41: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (f3arvampgirl) "Aw, ok I had fun. It's been awhile since I practiced with someone from the fire nation." she said smiling. "Ob but before you leave I want to ask you, what is it like being a fire bender?"

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Isla frowned, pondering the question. "I don't know . . . that's like asking me what it's like to breathe, to see. Fire bending is a part of me. It's exhilarating, almost like a fire is burning deep within, sharpening every sense and brightening every scene. But it's also dangerous. If I'm not careful, I can loose myself to anger and hatred, harming myself and those around me." Isla shrugged, surprised that she had said so much. "What about you? What's waterbending like?"

message 43: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (f3arvampgirl) "It's the best thing ever! It's easy to control and you feel so powerful, bending so much water." She said with a smile."I wouldn't want to be anything else but a waterbender."

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Isla raised an eyebrow. "Well, I'm glad that it works out for you. I really should be going, though."

message 45: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (f3arvampgirl) "Oh, I guess I saw it coming. But I don't have anywhere to go... Can I come with you?"

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"Come with me?" Isla repeated, surprised. "But you don't even know who I am."

message 47: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (f3arvampgirl) "Well I have nowhere else to go and you seem like fun." she said smiling.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"For all you know, I could be a murderer, on the run from authorities. I could be anyone!" Isla shouted, her brow furrowed in confusion. "Where did you come from, anyway? What's your story?"

message 49: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (f3arvampgirl) "I'm from the southern water tribe. Katara taught me how to water bend."

message 50: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 02, 2012 07:37PM) (new)

"Then what are you doing all the way up here, so close to the fire nation?"

« previous 1 3 4 5