Harlequin Presents Readers discussion

Archive > Which shoe for a review?

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lisa Kay (last edited Feb 20, 2012 03:55AM) (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 244 comments I'm not sure I sent the poll out right. Sorry if you received duplicates or if you didn't receive any!

Can you ladies help me out with a shoe selection for a review? This if for Mistress for a Weekend by Susan Napier where the heroine pulls a Cinderella maneuver and leaves her shoe behind in a hotel room. This is a type of shoe that is not her normal conservative style. This little number is extremely high and goes with a little black party dress. Which one do you think I should put in my review? Thanks for your help!

Poll is here!

I'll post the one you ladies vote for! ☺

[image error]

message 2: by Danielle The Book Huntress , Harlequin Presents are my crack! (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress  (gatadelafuente) | 2280 comments Mod
I like these shoes here, but not for the book (I voted already). I just like the sparkly nature of them!

message 3: by Lisa Kay (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 244 comments Me too, Lady D! Thanks for voting. ☺

message 4: by Lisa Kay (last edited Feb 21, 2012 12:33AM) (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 244 comments Thanks for all your help, ladies! Here is my goodreads review . It has lots of pics (of not only shoes).

message 5: by Sheila (new)

Sheila (schmoozy) | 92 comments So sad I missed the poll!

message 6: by Lisa Kay (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 244 comments Sorry! If a shoe comes up in another book, I'll post another poll. ☺