Ghost Town (The Morganville Vampires, #9) Ghost Town question

Myrnin
Madii Madii Feb 20, 2012 01:42AM
Myrnin. this is my topic. xD.
its sort of sad that he doesnt get much credit in these books
whats your fave Myrnin Quote?
mines:
“Is this your bedroom?" she asked, and turned to look at him. Myrnin straightened and jammed the big red floppy hat back on his head. The feathers waved back and forth.
"Don't get any ideas," he said. "I'm far too young and innocent for that kind of thinking.”

:)
and yeah, im sorta knew to this site [ya can probably tell tho ;)]

Aww I love Myrnin so much ! Hes so amazing , in a way i feel sorry for him because Claire is so mean to him . I dont like that . Hes just a misunderstood person and throughout some of the books i felt like hugging Myrnin , if only i could .

I love Myrnin too, i like it when he's driving too, and he says, 'please tell the nice policelady to stop chasing us now.'

What is wrong with us all? Myrnin is the most dangerous by far of all the vampires, he can attack at the slightest change of the breeze. He is completely insane in his dress and actions but blimey if we dont all love him for it. As much as I adore Shane, I love Myrnin. My friend bought my a Morgansville ID necklace so I now belong to Myrnin. I need help !!!!!!

deleted member Aug 08, 2012 06:42AM   0 votes
Love Myrnin and bob the spider,
I defiantly think he should have like a spin off book maybe about when he meet Ada and what happens between them because you get a basic idea in the series but you don't get the whole story that'd be amazing :)

I love Myrnin too, i like it when he's driving too, and he says, 'please tell the nice policelady to stop chasing us now'

i also love the bunny sliper. expcsaley when Clarie tells him they have one with fangs.

fave quote is when he says very seriously "I eat you" oh Myrnin when you get better you would be an epic person if only you were real (sigh :-))

I LOVE HIM

Love Myrnin!!! Love him, love him, love him!!!!! :D I can't pick any quotes, they are all so good. Maybe when he says, "Don't get any ideas. I'm far too young and innocent for that kind of thinking." It's a classic (for Myrnin)
Btw, don't anyone get any ideas about trying to get Myrnin. He's mine!!!!!!!!!

Myrnin is definitely my biggest fiction crush lol

that is like the funnieast part of all the books love that supa long quote he is awesome!!!

haha love myrnin!
i think Bob the spider and the bunny slippers parts were really funny!

haha love myrnin!
i think Bob the spider and the bunny slippers parts were really funny!

A big fan of Myrnin. I hope the author gives him more to do.

If this series was ever made into a movie I could see Johnny Depp playing Myrnin. I love Myrnin.

Kez Same! Thats what went through my head when i read it :D
Sep 11, 2012 03:18AM · flag
Cassie 'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood Lol!! i'm totally pichering that in my head right now it's REALLY Funny! but awsome at the same time! ...more
Apr 01, 2013 02:28PM · flag

I totally agree with you all. He is dangerous, insane but so,so funny. I think he is one of the best characters in the series.
Also, I want vampire bunny slippers too x

Gabriella (last edited Feb 20, 2012 01:45PM ) Feb 20, 2012 01:43PM   0 votes
I love Myrnin too, he is soooo funny and one of the best loveable characters :)
my fav. quote would be;

“Goodness," Myrnin said quietly. "I don't think I should be watching this. I don't think I'm old enough.”

I also love the scene with the bunny slippers :D

without all his insane moments he is kinda sexy

when he speaks to his slippers when he is in the well, telling them goodby..... every single quote in that book is my favourite quote actually.

He is my favorite character in that series...funny, crazy,and a little evil.
I also picture him as Johnny Depp.

I love Myrnin! He was my fav character besides Eve. The driving scene is one of my favs too.

Loved the scene where he tells Claire to do a cartwheel. Flip Claire Flip, LOL.

And the scene, where he is trying to drive running over curbs and lamp posts. Love Myrnin!

I recntly started reading Morganville Vampires series. I finished reading Fade Out, an hour ago. OMG, Myrnin is hilarious. He is my favorite character in the series. I know he is a little (okay, more than a little) insane. But, even so, I really love him. He is so adorable, cute, sexy, brilliant and humorous. Sometimes, I feel really sad. He doesn't deserve to be so lonely. He deserves to be happy. Anyways, he is so awesome. Did i mention, I really love him?

My favorite quote: “Goodness," Myrnin said quietly. "I don't think I should be watching this. I don't think I'm old enough."