I've Got The Power - no really discussion

Emo Corner > I'll be just fine pretending I am

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Fault In Our Stars, But This Is A Special Circumstance (last edited Feb 20, 2012 01:26AM) (new)

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) | 86 comments Mod
I am a daughter/son hiding my depression. I'm a sister/brother making a good impression. I'm the girl/boy sitting next to you. I'm the one asking you to care. I'm your best friend hopig you'll be there.

Have you ever felt like you have to hide all your real emotions. Your raw anger and sadness. Or the pure joy you feel? Have you ever had to shut your mouth to keep from screaming or crying?

message 2: by Isabella , The Grand Leader (new)

Isabella  | 640 comments Mod
Yes. If i ever cry (which i don't often) i cry silently and softly so no one can hear me.

I did taht on Saturday evening, when i came out of the bathroom face red i put on a fake cheesy grin and mum thought i was just being silly.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I think everyone has, which makes you think...
How many people have to do it that you don't know about?

message 4: by Fault In Our Stars, But This Is A Special Circumstance (new)

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) | 86 comments Mod
People who I've spent my whole life living with who just feel everything monotone. Nothing joy or hate. Like or dislike. She couldn't bother to tell me Happy Birthday. Couldn't bother to tell me she cares. Couldn't bother to tell me she stole my stuff. Couldn't bother to help me with something. Couldn't bother to define a word for me.

message 5: by Isabella , The Grand Leader (new)

Isabella  | 640 comments Mod
like my brother