Camp PJO (Percy Jackson) discussion

The Quest To Save Aphrodites > όλα τα πράγματα αρχαίων Ελλήνων (all things ancient greek) Shop

Comments Showing 1-50 of 121 (121 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆, The looming Greyness above you (last edited Feb 26, 2012 11:47PM) (new)

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 1258 comments Mod
Winter Haze, daughter of Apollo, rans this shop that looks like a closed and borded up old resteraunt to mortals.. but to gods and demigods it looks like a grand silver and gold shop that has a sign that says "All things ancient Greek" but in ancient greek.. and in this store Winter rans this shop and she sells everything from armour, swords and sheilds to monster tokens like severed heads and hellhound fangs... and she just happens to have a live hydra in a celestial bronze cage ^_^....

(Ok, great! belive it or not i dreamt of this shop... only winter wasn't called winter ((i think her name was jade)) and she was a daughter of zeus and percy ran into her shop.. (((oh and the mist around the shop is so great that you can only see it if you are either really concentrateing or acctually know what your looking for or your looking for the shop.... or if your a god))) anyway... percy rans in and i kill the hellhound that was chaseing him... :/ i also made a macine that i can comunicate with camp half blood...:/)

Winter sat down in her rolly chair at the counter. A TV was infront of her and W.I.T.C.H was on (just 'cause i whatched witch on youtube for like... 2 weeks now...:/).

Winter heard some comotion from the side ally. She sighed, probably another gang. But then she heard a roar. Only monstrs can roar like that. Wiinter sighed again adn took her time getting to the door.

message 4: by Lionlord (new)

Lionlord | 663 comments Peter walked over to the side of the shop." base."

((the door isn't open))

Winter finally opened the door. A boy got pushed into her. "ugh!" When Winter got her baring back she saw the problem. A hi.....a man-eating giant was chargeing at a group of teenagers, obviesly demigods. "Quickly! Get inside!" Winter quickly pulled Viper, her dagger, out of her belt and threw it at the giant's face, blinding it. The giant roared and pulled the dagger out and tghrew it back at Winter. It missed her by inches. Winter grabbed her dagger up from the ground nad threw it again, this time straight to the opoint where his heart would be. He disitigrated into a pile of sulfur that was gone in the blink of an eye. All that was left was one of the monster's tooth. Winter ran back into the shop, grabbed a jar with pickled water in it and put the tooth in it with a satisfied smile. She went over to one of the million selves and put it next to a label saying 'Canadian ((:P)) giants' (((or w/e they r called))) which had a bunch of other things.

Alex ran in just as the girl that had opened the door threw the dagger for the first time. When he stepped into the shop he couldn't help but be amazed. His jaw dropped open and his eyes widened.
The borded up resteraunt was acctually a magnifisant shop! Different parts of the wall were covered by hand - drawn paintings of the olimpians. Where Aphrodite was painted stood rows upon rows of racks of clotheing... beautiful dresses, leather shirts, shirts that you wear under your armour.. adn jewlery, perfumes, women things... valentine gifts, a teddy bear that had a label saying: curefule, will explode if not loved!
Where hephestus was drawn were loads of tools, things to do with the forge, armour... anything to do with fire...automatons!
Where Athena's drawing was were shelves filled wth books, study guides, stuff like that.
wHERE ares's drawing was there were millions! of weapons, sheilds, war helmets... catacpolts even! anything to do with war.
Well... you get tghe picture, it was amazing, extrodinary! and it lookde WAY bigger than what it looked like outside.

message 7: by Lionlord (new)

Lionlord | 663 comments Peter walked in "cool place."

(lol, i just called it canadian giants 'cause i forgot what they are called, don't let angel see me saying that!! O_O)

"Thanks, Zeus helpped me build this place since i saved one of his sons. It took me since i was 3 to make it look like this" Winter smiled proudly

message 9: by Lionlord (new)

Lionlord | 663 comments ((hyperborien giants))

(thats it! ^_^)

(wait.. aren't those the ice ones?)

(acctually.. maybe the hermes thing isn't such a good idea, lets just sya that we drove there really quickly and later came back here 'cause you wanted to buuy something)

(lets pretend that all this happens later ok? adn screw the prophet in ohio, get your prophcey here)

(and can we plz have a purim ball!!))

(it is a jewish celebration...its where you dress up and eat hummintash and you have so much fun! this purim i dressed up as a bookworm ^_^)

(can we do it even though purim is over ?!)

(i've decided that winter will give you the prophecy)

(ok...is that a yes?)

Winter walked infront of them "Well..you buy something"

"That sheild costs 10 drachmas..and potions are where the drawing of medea is" she whispered back

(y u need healing potion?)

Winter smiled "Thats 10 more please, i made it myself, oh, by the way, my names Winter"

message 21: by Lionlord (new)

Lionlord | 663 comments Peter picked up a very long dagger that's enchanted to cause intense pain to whoever it cuts."cool how much is this."

message 22: by Spooky Mulder (new)

Spooky Mulder (volocibum) Ivy looked around for something interesting. She found a weird potion thingy that can make plants talk "I don't need this..." she set it down and looked for something else.

Winter walked over to Peter "15 druchmas"

message 24: by Lionlord (new)

Lionlord | 663 comments He gave her 16. Drachmas

(oops...right ^_^)

"Thank you" she said, giveing him 1 back

Alex nodded and ushered her over

(gtg in 3 mins)

(back)

"Join you? for what?"

(laura, should winter be:

a) a hephestus child with fire power, or
b) apollo kid with propecy powers so we can have an oracle at camp
)

message 30: by Lionlord (new)

Lionlord | 663 comments ((winter = not fire.))
"I never got a say no fair." he thought for a moment."do you wish to accompany us on this quest,"

((what? winter is a name)

"What quest?"

(YES!! :D then also the camp will have an oracle!!)

((um.....why artemis and iris)

Winter rubbed the back of her neck, she had no idea how to act around people when they show their emotions.
"Um...ok....well..why me?"

"Becasue i sence freat power in you, if that deosn't sound too corny"

*great

winter blinked "How'd you know?"

*great

winter blinked "How'd you know?"

oops

"how?"

Winter made a soound like: hmm only half a laughs "Fine, you caught me... i give prophecys for 50 drachmas"

(and please don't pretend you've got 50 when half the demigods have a max of 20)

(brb or if my mum turns internate off its good night)

Winter raised her eyebrow "you can't afford can you? Ok, if you leave me one worker to stay in my hsop until we come back then i'll come with you and give you a free prophecy"

(crafty aye? ^_^)

(i'm here)

(?)

"I don't care, somone who knows how to run a shop"

(*bye)

(hi)

(someone reply)

message 47: by Copper (new)

Copper  Black | 117 comments (????)

(REPPLY OFF
)

message 49: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) | 1164 comments Clara walked in, nervous, she was called in, for no reason she was scared.

Winter looked around and her eyes lo9cked onto clara "Hey, who are you? who is your godly parent?"

« previous 1 3