Making Connections discussion

ARRs COMPLETED (Post Reviews) > 136. ANNO HUMANAE SALUTIS by István Szabó Ifj.

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14667 comments Mod
Anno Humanae Salutis (7 Post Meridiem XSS #1)  by István Szabó Ifj. István Szabó Ifj.

Genre: Science Fiction

Anno Humanae Salutis

Book Description

A short novel series, 7 Post Meridiem comes in various genres where only one element connects every story; it plays in all times and space with each happening at seven in the evening. The extra short special, Anno Humanae Salutis (In the year of Man’s redemption) is a science fiction short story was written by the creator of the Epic Fantasy trilogy, Crystal Shade.

ISSUE XSS – ANNO HUMANAE SALUTIS
February 2837, Aalsa Meridon. Every silent cry may turn to a beautiful song if someone listens, and answers in tones of hope, but in the year of Man’s redemption, as the clock chimes seven, a shrill voice answers the last hopeless cry of a civilization.

Other 7 Post Meridiem Short Stories
Issue #1: Pale Moonlight (Noir Novelette)

Be one of the first 4 to sign up below in order to receive a free copy of this ebook to Read and Review! All Reviews should be posted on Goodreads and Amazon.

Formats available: epub, mobi, pdf.

All reviews should be completed and posted within 2 to 4 weeks after you recieve your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your Name, email address and format.

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 20, 2012 06:21AM) (new)

One tiny note: it's a short story, only 1,4k long, but it's not an easy read.

message 3: by Midu, wants to try muesli! (new)

Midu Hadi | 627 comments Mod
strideress_longshanks@hotmail.com
epub
reviews only on GR, Smashwords and Shelfari. Won't be able to review it within 1 week or two.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

It's in your mailbox. Enjoy the read!

message 5: by Midu, wants to try muesli! (new)

Hey Istvan! I'm sorry I'm getting back to you this late but both books won't open, either on my PC or in my Nook. Could you maybe send them again, if it isn't that much of a problem?

message 6: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 12, 2012 11:21AM) (new)

It's in your mailbox. I've sent PDF version this time instead of ePub.

message 7: by Midu, wants to try muesli! (new)

Thank you so much!