The Academy of Mystical Beings discussion

Comments (showing 1-50 of 187) (187 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

¤ᒪᗩﬡᗴ૪¤
For the angels :)

message 2: by Łil' Šwåg (new)

Łil' Šwåg (Streak4Eva) | 467 comments ((it feels great to be th first to comment here!))

Julian landed on he steps.

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 3674 comments ((and great to be the second! :D))

Taylah landed beside him gently.

message 4: by Łil' Šwåg (new)

Łil' Šwåg (Streak4Eva) | 467 comments Julian looked up. "Whoa." he murmured.

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 3674 comments Taylah looked up to. "Wow, thats amazing." She murmured.

message 6: by Łil' Šwåg (new)

Łil' Šwåg (Streak4Eva) | 467 comments "Yeah." Julian said, hesitating. He took on step up slowly and continued.

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 3674 comments Taylah sucked in a breath before she followed him slowly.

message 8: by Łil' Šwåg (new)

Łil' Šwåg (Streak4Eva) | 467 comments Julian soon reached the top. "Well...." he muttered, staring at the gate.

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 3674 comments Taylah stood beside him. "Shall we?"

message 10: by Łil' Šwåg (new)

Łil' Šwåg (Streak4Eva) | 467 comments "sure... I guess." he muttered, not moving.

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 3674 comments "Julian..." She whispered placing a hand on his shoulder softly. "We dont have to do this you know."

message 12: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (MadameJade) | 5164 comments ((Believe it or not, that's just the stairway to the first level of heaven.))

message 13: by Łil' Šwåg (new)

Łil' Šwåg (Streak4Eva) | 467 comments Julian looked at her. "But, i need too." he said sadly. "I don't even know who my parents are...." he whispered.

message 14: by Łil' Šwåg (new)

Łil' Šwåg (Streak4Eva) | 467 comments Blaziken ~Z-A-Y-N~ {Boss 1} wrote: "Julian looked at her. "But, i need too." he said sadly. "I don't even know who my parents are...." he whispered."

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 3674 comments ((sorry, I forgot what it was under XD))

Taylah pulled him into her arms. "Its up to you. Do whatever you need to do." She whispered back.

message 16: by Łil' Šwåg (new)

Łil' Šwåg (Streak4Eva) | 467 comments Julian hugged her. "I'm going in." he whispered.

((it's cool!))

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 3674 comments Taylah nodded. "Then I'm coming with you." She murmued.

(XD))

message 18: by Łil' Šwåg (new)

Łil' Šwåg (Streak4Eva) | 467 comments Julian smiled and opened the doors.

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 3674 comments Taylah smiled back as she followed him.

message 20: by Łil' Šwåg (new)

Łil' Šwåg (Streak4Eva) | 467 comments Julian looked around. "Whoa..." he murmured, amazed. "So many angels...."

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 3674 comments Taylah nodded as her gaze followed them. "Simply beautiful." She whispered.

message 22: by Łil' Šwåg (new)

Łil' Šwåg (Streak4Eva) | 467 comments Julian blinked, then reached out and touched an angels shoulder. "Um.... Excuse me?" he asked.

The angel turned around. "Yes?"

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 3674 comments Taylah looked at the angel. She was simply stunning. She stayed by Julian's side.

message 24: by Łil' Šwåg (new)

Łil' Šwåg (Streak4Eva) | 467 comments Julian blushed. "I'm..... Julian, and this is my girlfriend Taylah...."

The angel nodded wisely. "Pleased to meet you." she said.

Julian nodded as well. "Thanks, well... I'm looking for my Dad."

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 3674 comments Taylah smiled softly. "Hi there." She murmured, looking at Julian, then back at her.

message 26: by Łil' Šwåg (new)

Łil' Šwåg (Streak4Eva) | 467 comments The Angel smiled, nodding at Taylah. "Your Dad? Do you know his name?"

Julian stared at the ground. "No." he muttered.

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 3674 comments Taylah slid her hand to his shoulder in comfort, but didnt say anything.

message 28: by Łil' Šwåg (new)

Łil' Šwåg (Streak4Eva) | 467 comments The angel winced. "Well.... What's your name?" she asked awkwardly.

Julian stared at the ground. "Prince Julian Sparra, King of Sparrows..." he said.

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 3674 comments Taylah smiled softly at him as he spoke. She loved when he said the whole thing.

message 30: by Łil' Šwåg (new)

Łil' Šwåg (Streak4Eva) | 467 comments The angel smiled. "Mouthful, eh?" she joked.

Julian took Taylahs hand. "Yeah...." he muttered.

The angel nodded. "Are t you Rudy's Son?"

message 31: by Łil' Šwåg (new)

Łil' Šwåg (Streak4Eva) | 467 comments Blaziken

message 32: by Łil' Šwåg (new)

Łil' Šwåg (Streak4Eva) | 467 comments Lil' βlαζε wrote: "The angel smiled. "Mouthful, eh?" she joked.

The angel nodded. "Are t you Rudy's Son?""

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 3674 comments Lil' Swag wrote: "The angel smiled. "Mouthful, eh?" she joked.

The angel nodded. "Are t you Rudy's Son?""

((:OSorry!))

Taylah squeezed his hand gently.

message 34: by Łil' Šwåg (new)

Łil' Šwåg (Streak4Eva) | 467 comments ((s'okay!))

Julian shrugged. "I dont know a Rudy." he muttered, following the angel as she started to run.

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 3674 comments Taylah looked over at him before looking back to the angel. she bit her lip as she started to follow them both.

message 36: by Łil' Šwåg (new)

Łil' Šwåg (Streak4Eva) | 467 comments Julian followed her into a room, and she looked at a computer looking thing. "What's that?" he asked.

"A counter."

message 37: by Łil' Šwåg (new)

Łil' Šwåg (Streak4Eva) | 467 comments Lil' Swag ~Grabs Black Hoodie & Skittles~ wrote: "Julian followed her into a room, and she looked at a computer looking thing. "What's that?" he asked.

"A counter.""

message 38: by Łil' Šwåg (new)

Łil' Šwåg (Streak4Eva) | 467 comments Lil' Swag ~Grabs Black Hoodie & Skittles~ wrote: "Lil' Swag ~Grabs Black Hoodie & Skittles~ wrote: "Julian followed her into a room, and she looked at a computer looking thing. "What's that?" he asked.

"A counter."""

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 3674 comments Lil' Swag ~Grabs Black Hoodie & Skittles~ wrote: "Julian followed her into a room, and she looked at a computer looking thing. "What's that?" he asked.

"A counter.""

Taylah kept up with him, not wanting to leave his side.

message 40: by Łil' Šwåg (new)

Łil' Šwåg (Streak4Eva) | 467 comments Julian shrugged. "Okay.. What does it do?"

She looked at him. "It basically scans you.

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 3674 comments Taylah looked over at him, "You okay?" She asked him.

message 42: by Łil' Šwåg (new)

Łil' Šwåg (Streak4Eva) | 467 comments "Yeah." Julian looked over her shoulder as the angel printer out aomething. "And here's your Dad." she said, handing the pic to him.

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 3674 comments Taylah took a look that the picture. "You look a lot like him," She murmured.

message 44: by Łil' Šwåg (new)

Łil' Šwåg (Streak4Eva) | 467 comments Julian stared at the picture, tears blurring his eyes.

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 3674 comments Taylah rubbed his back in comfort.

message 46: by Łil' Šwåg (new)

Łil' Šwåg (Streak4Eva) | 467 comments Julian sighed. "Olau..."

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 3674 comments She kissed his cheek gently.

message 48: by Łil' Šwåg (new)

Łil' Šwåg (Streak4Eva) | 467 comments Julian hugged her, looking at the paper. "Is he alive?" he asked.

THe angel shrugged. "He's a fallen angel, we have no ties to him any more." she said, her voice hardening.

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 3674 comments Taylah hugged him tightly, looking at the angel, "really?" she whispered.

message 50: by Łil' Šwåg (new)

Łil' Šwåg (Streak4Eva) | 467 comments The angel rlled her eyes. "Of course." she said, scanning the computer for more information.

Julian closed his eyes with a sigh,

« previous 1 3 4

unread topics | mark unread