Demons discussion

houses > Ashley's House

Comments Showing 1-50 of 217 (217 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (black-feathers) | 373 comments -Start-

message 2: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (black-feathers) | 373 comments ((Heey I forgot...This is what my house looks like! http://www.google.com/imgres?q=Rich+h... then Ashleys room http://www.google.com/imgres?q=awesom...

message 3: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (black-feathers) | 373 comments Ashley runs in, takes a shower, and does her make up. her eyeshadow is a grayish black, black eyeliner, and thats about it. She puts on black and white convers with red laces, black jeans with red rimming and cuts in them, and a black T-shirt/tank top with sexy looking cuts in the sides. She sits down on her bed, closing her eyes as she hears foot steps coming up the stairs.

message 4: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (black-feathers) | 373 comments Jason, the boy who killed Ashleys family, walked up the stairs. Ashleys teeth sharpened, and blades popped out of her body.Chills of fear tickled her whole body.

message 5: by Ashley (last edited Mar 12, 2012 04:17PM) (new)

Ashley (black-feathers) | 373 comments Jason turns and opens a door to a different bed room, busy checking if Ashleys in there.

Ashley blinks, a black aura bulding around the right side of her body, a red aura bulding on the left side. Shadow and Fire.

message 6: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (black-feathers) | 373 comments Ashleys mind races with these words 'I am a Shadow, I am a Flame, put them together and they create pain.'

message 7: by Jmart (new)

Jmart Outside of Ashley house Chey and Krory meant up to check on Ashley who left Krory place quickly. "She say she going to meet her enemy here." Krory told Chey was was wearing a mask. "ok lets go in their then." "Don`t have to wear that around me by the way puppe." "Yes i do Krory you still don`t have my face in your collect." "True that."

message 8: by Ashley (last edited Mar 12, 2012 04:54PM) (new)

Ashley (black-feathers) | 373 comments Jason appears in front of Ashley, his eyes narrowed.

Ashleys stands up, growling. "Aww hey there Ashley...hows your family doing." Without anything else, Ashley sliced open his stomach, bringing her foot up to his face. Jason jumped away from her foot and punched. Ashley jumped quickly, doing a handstand on his arm. "You..fucker." Ashley hissed and flipped to the side, her foot slamming into his face. Jason gasped and stuck a knife into Ashleys stomach making her lean up on a wall, he kept throwing holy water coated knifes into Ashley, and she just leaned on the wall.

message 9: by Jmart (new)

Jmart Be just plain awesome Krory and Chey manage to sneak in to the house very quietly and approach Ashley room. Chey narrow her eyes through the small slit of the mask and look right through the door to see Jason. She hand motion to Krory and Krory place a hand up stopping anything that was being thrown by Jason at Ashley. The knife freezes in midair.

message 10: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (black-feathers) | 373 comments Ashley smirks. "Whoo hoo." As if she was never on the wall, Ashley appeared on Jasons shoulders, stabbing him with the blade on her wrist. "THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR KILLING MY FAMILY YOU BASTARD!" Jason widens his eyes before disappearing, only drops of blood on the floor left. Ashley layed on the floor, the blades sucking in. "aww...holy water hurts."

message 11: by Jmart (new)

Jmart Chey walk through the door with her scary ass white mask and in all black over at Ashley. Not making a sound as she approach her.

Krory waited in the hallway for a moment looking up and down the hallway.

message 12: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (black-feathers) | 373 comments Ashleys right eye glowed a deep black, the other scarlet red. "Hi Chey." Ashley whispered, trying hard not to look like shes in pain from the one knife that Jason got into her.

message 13: by Jmart (new)

Jmart "Hello still not strong enough to ignore holy water huh?" Chey commented as she crouch down next to her.

message 14: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (black-feathers) | 373 comments "Shut up." Ashley hissed, a ball of shadows narrowly missing her head, but it hits the wall behind her, making it blow up.

message 15: by Jmart (new)

Jmart Ashley couldn`t see the look of chey face because of the mask but chey was smiling. "Do you want me to pull the knife out of you?"

The door behind them open and krory walk in having to duck his head.

message 16: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (black-feathers) | 373 comments "No! No I swear no! Chey!" Ashley stared at Chey, then at Krory. "A lil help here?!?!" She hissed at him.

message 17: by Jmart (new)

Jmart "We have to before you get a infection." Chey told her.

"How?" Krory ask her with a face of distance disgust in it.

message 18: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (black-feathers) | 373 comments "Pull it out." Ashley grummbled.

message 19: by Jmart (new)

Jmart Chey grab on to the end of the knife and slowly pull out of ashley. Krory just watch with his hands in his pockets.

message 20: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (black-feathers) | 373 comments "I MENT FAST!" Ashley snarled, ripping the knife from herself.

message 21: by Jmart (new)

Jmart When she did she started to bleed quickly. "What hell! You know you just let the holy water enter your system!" Chey shouted at Ashley.

message 22: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (black-feathers) | 373 comments "Awesome, Im gunna die!" Ashley gave a false grin. "Woop-de-doo!" She staggered up, towards the open window. "Now Exuse moi!" She jumped out of the window, only to land on the roof. She layed down, closing her eyes.

message 23: by Jmart (new)

Jmart Chey sighs watching her. "So i`m going to talk to her?"

"Yup."

"And why can`t you?"

"Because i`m not a girl."

"Though so." Chey said and started climbing out the window.

message 24: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (black-feathers) | 373 comments Ashleys hand touched her bleeding wound. The pain was numbing, but the blood still came. Did I really have something to live for anyways? She thought. I am just a stone cold girl.

message 25: by Jmart (new)

Jmart "Ashley." Chey all out as she climb up on to the roof. "I smell the blood are you bleeding a lot?"

message 26: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (black-feathers) | 373 comments "No. Im not bleeding at all, you and Krory can go." Ashley snapped, running her finger tips over the wound.

message 27: by Jmart (new)

Jmart "Ashley we trying to help you you know." She told her and pull herself up on the roof.

message 28: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (black-feathers) | 373 comments "Took you a while to get up here." Ashley smirked. "and, I know your trying to help, Im just stuborn, and as Krory would say. Foolish."

message 29: by Jmart (new)

Jmart "Nope just waiting for you to toss that shadow ball thing at me. Don`t need to fall off this roof of your s and land on my pretty white ass." Chey told her and took off her mask. "Yeah your being foolish and you can`t get rid of us easily you know Ashley."

message 30: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (black-feathers) | 373 comments "Its called a Shadow ball, not a shadow ball thing." Ashley corrected sharply. "and, who said Im trying to get rid of you, Im just simply waiting for my wound to go 'Poof!'" Ashley sighed.

message 31: by Jmart (new)

Jmart "Its not going to go proof since it probably cover in holy water. Your not that old or strong enough for the holy water not effect your healing process."

message 32: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (black-feathers) | 373 comments "Duh, Im only 245 or somthing around there. Your, I dunno, and Krorys like nine billion, million, gillion!" Ashley snapped, the holy waters pain was kicking in, making her very angry.

message 33: by Jmart (new)

Jmart "Well i can help you with the pain and the wound! Also for your information I`m around 390 years give or take." Chey told her and started to reach in to her jacket.

message 34: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (black-feathers) | 373 comments "I swear woman, I will bite you" Ashley narrowed her eyes.

(g2g)

message 35: by Jmart (new)

Jmart ((kk bye!))

"Then bite me i`m going to bind your wound up ok."

message 36: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (black-feathers) | 373 comments "Mehhh..."

(Byeee)

message 37: by Jmart (new)

Jmart ((bye))

"Then give you a home made painkiller. You wouldn`t feel at the wound at all either." Chey explain and crouch down near ashley.

message 38: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (black-feathers) | 373 comments "Just do it already! The blood will stain my shirt!" Ashley moans.

message 39: by Jmart (new)

Jmart Chey roll her eyes at her and look at the wound, she pull out a bottle of liquid and waipe it all over the wound. She wrap a thick banage around her wound and tie it off. "Here." She held out two white pills in her hand.

message 40: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (black-feathers) | 373 comments Ashley grabbed the pills, swallowing them quickly. "Ahhh! Im so bored. I want to...do somthing....Chey, what do you want to do?" Ashley smirked, she wasnt going to tell that Pain Pills made her pass out.

message 41: by Jmart (new)

Jmart ?

message 42: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (black-feathers) | 373 comments ((o__o?))

message 43: by Jmart (new)

Jmart ((did she pass out?))

message 44: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (black-feathers) | 373 comments (No)

message 45: by Jmart (new)

Jmart ((oh ok))

"I don`t know! Play with your fingers Ashley."

message 46: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (black-feathers) | 373 comments "Maaan, your boring...can you roll me off the roof!"

message 47: by Jmart (new)

Jmart Chey gave her a look and grab AShley by the wrist. She drag her to the egde of the roof and chey place her foot on Ashley hip. "Have a nice trip then." She told her before pushing her off the roof.

message 48: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (black-feathers) | 373 comments Ashley broke into laughter as landed on her feet. She chuckled evily and ran onto the street. "Ahh, fun." She smirks and sprints down the road, leaping over fences and objects. She keeps running, even though she knows its a dead end, and the canal isnt so nice, even for pro-like demons.

message 49: by Jmart (new)

Jmart Chey watch her run off and sighs loudly to damn tired to chase after her. She slip back her white mask and jump up and down to get Krory attention in the house. Then she jump off the roof and landed on the feet.

message 50: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (black-feathers) | 373 comments Ashley leaped into the Canal, her head plunging under the water, She could already see the fresh-water sharks and other meat eaters closing in on her. She grinned as blades popped out of her skin.

« previous 1 3 4 5